Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW: Camelot. Game Over. Town Wins!

Comments

• Can we all agree to leave that Knight until after we get the other baddies? As Lancelot doesn't have a kill power that I know and I hate killing teammates.
  • I've got no problem with that. I feel like you will die tonight unless you get saved.
  • Yeah probably. Dah well. The other knight is LowTemp.
  • Which is how he knew I was gone. :p Because I was and I first commented that I was back in the Knight chat.
  • So, for balancing, going by the numbers I put up in the running thread and carrying them over to this game, morgue is -6, Morgana is -9, Arthur is +7, town is +1, kotr is +2. Those are the revealed roles points. Serial killer is -7, Tristan is +3, vigilante is +4, and then it's roles that don't match. I'd say mafia cop is -5, merlin is +3 or 4, watcher and tracker are +4, and lancelot would be -2 or 3.

Assuming the game is relatively balanced, it should be within 5 points of 0.

We know there is a mordred still so that's another -5, if dole is truthful that's +2, and I still believe there's a lancelot -2 or 3.

I'd guess that there is either a doctor or a deflector, no reason to believe there is a tracker or watcher. And that would leave us with 7 vanilla town left. And we'd be right about 0. If I did my math correctly
  • Or there is one more morgause as well
  • Wait so what's the plan?
  • Voting kenshin atm for voting a knight..
  • Graphics went out on comp and this board sucks on the iPhone. Can't scroll back to the beginning..
  • Alright, worked around it. Anyways, I think Cory, meadows, and sky are super fishy for justifying killing Arthur somehow.
  • I'm pretty sure Arthur actually read meadows and said she was vanilla. Someone find the quote?
  • Ah. Alrighty.
  • For the record, I only got to spy twice, Mages & meadows. Meadows viewed as vanilla. Since I'm not going to live past night, im looking at Cory, mag, and possibly Ray. Or they could all be dumbasses, who knows.
  • gl0, try not to start throwing accusations around based on stuff around 24 hours ago when we've all moved on.
  • For the record, I only got to spy twice, Mages & meadows. Meadows viewed as vanilla. Since I'm not going to live past night, im looking at Cory, mag, and possibly Ray. Or they could all be dumbasses, who knows.
    does this mean I'm not in fact a dumbass?

• gl0, try not to start throwing accusations around based on stuff around 24 hours ago when we've all moved on.
    Oh, there's a 1 day statute of limitations?

It's scummy as hell

• sky, if you'd like to add anything constructive besides a sweep it under the rug defense I'd be more inclined to believe you
  • KenshinHimura (0) - gl0stix
    Rmagician (2) - CoryNewb, Meadows
    LowTemp -
    CoryNewb (7) - LowTemp, SkyDargon, dbt, TMonsta, Ace1312, gl0stix, KenshinHimura
    Ace1312 -
    MisssMeadows -
    Tmonsta (0) - CoryNewb, KenshinHimura
    dbt -
    SkyDragonX -
    gl0xstix -
    Mr. Money -

Not Voting: RMagician, Shiny Money

1 hour left to vote. RMagician and Shining will be mod killed. I've given out numerous warnings and I think I've been reasonable. No more warnings will be given out.
  • Day 4 Final Votes

KenshinHimura (0) - gl0stix
    Rmagician (2) - CoryNewb, Meadows
    LowTemp -
    CoryNewb (7) - LowTemp, SkyDargon, dbt, TMonsta, Ace1312, gl0stix, KenshinHimura
    Ace1312 -
    MisssMeadows -
    Tmonsta (0) - CoryNewb, KenshinHimura
    dbt -
    SkyDragonX -
    gl0xstix -
    Mr. Money -

Not Voting: RMagician, Shiny Money

CoryNewb, Mordred has died!

RMagician Merlin, and Shiny Money Vanilla town have both been mod killed.

Nighttime!
  • Well then. Games not over, at least one more baddie. Possible to still have lancelot and another morgause, but likely just one of the other. Huge bummer losing 2 town, especially one being merlin... Very unlikely we have a doctor unless there ARE 2 baddies left.

If we do have a doctor, it would be a good night to protect one of the KOTR
  • Well if there is only Lancelot left then there will be no night kill. If it's more or different then deaths tonight.
  • Unless Lancelot has power not stated in the OP.
  • edited March 2015
    Mafia will always have 1 KP, regardless of who is left.
  • i don't think it'd make sense if there was two of the same role. cuz realism. definitely important right.
  • nevermind i bothered to read the first post finally.
  • i still hope tmonsta is the black knight, because the black knight always triumphs
  • Just need LowTemp to confirm that he and TMonsta are Knights, then just kill them both if needed.
  • I'd be surprised if mafia doesn't attempt to kill one tonight. The chance that one isn't lancelot is more important then one being mafia. That being said. I see them attempting dole because he said he was kotr. They can't afford to have anyone that's "confirmed" town to live, because then they can't vote for them if they decide to vote to lynch the baddie.
  • It's why serial killers killed tmonsta as the veteran last game after both me and meadows claimed doc. We would have voted meadows but couldn't afford the chance that mafia killed me. It's all percentages and how well someone can talk them self out if things.