Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Uni Fails to Kill Viva( Good Round)

Comments

• You've never hit me , your not good enough and never have been son

It's a bit like saying I can break lynog when he's much better than me

That's the gap I am too you, miles ahead</blockquote

I'm glad to see you still don't make any sense when you talk Viva. You've never been able to roll me, yet I'm not in your league?
  • Can anybody explain to me how this stupid fuck thinks he's 5th? You weren't even a threat to any real KDs... just bashing n trolling like a sry Sac of shit... how hard is it for your dumbass to get dressed in the morning
  • Land: 958 (171)

that is his current rank
  • Can anybody explain to me how this stupid fuck thinks he's 5th? You weren't even a threat to any real KDs... just bashing n trolling like a sry Sac of shit... how hard is it for your dumbass to get dressed in the morning

I will ask you one question

Have I been responsible for your death

Yes or no ??

Be honest
  • Land: 958 (171)

that is his current rank
    Thats not his usual though, he busts into the top100 when he puts the pint down.
  • Lots of hate for Viva in here, his posts tend me make me laugh more than anything, hes defo not a full shilling, he doesnt half wind some of you up though, hahahaha.

Yes or no ??

Be honest
    How could u have been responsible for anyone's death? You were not a shotcaller.
  • In another round you fucking bellend
  • edited March 2015
    Lol just like TERRIBLE roles you
    That was terribly funny
    I say again, the ONLY reason 1:13 is the way it currently is, is due to CHICKEN lol, the fact that these retards in ODB think they actually stood a chance against 1:13 WITHOUT chicken is extremely laughable lol we were pounding your asses left and right had it not been for chicken suiciding many tens of thousands of tanks on bean, he would have never been broken and i would have continued to smash all of you while he was keeping your pa's and wl's occupied. or vice versa. either way without chicken, Neither Bean or myself would have even been tickled by these odb mental cases lol

No one in ODB could grab me let alone bean, only AFTER an entire day and 1/2 of a mysti RR (chicken) suiciding his 180k tanks many times over, and then followed by MANY fails from odb, were these newb cakes actually able to break bean.

only AFTER i sent out about 75% of my tanks were these newb cakes in ODB able to grab me lol <----i really did laugh out loud

you all whine because i went into vacation mode. really? LOL i suicided most of my tanks and gave you over 24 hours to kill me, and you failed, i truly think the only way you douche bottles can kill anyone is if chicken is doing 99% of the damage or if we disband completely lol

if you utter failures REALLY want to bitch and moan about me going into vacation mode, i guess i can leave it and let you retards actually accomplish something you utterly failed to do, of course you'll need my assistance in killing me cause you... oh yea... utterly fail by yourselves lol
  • bottom line:

OWNED.
  • bottom line:

OWNED.
    you have no place in here talking about being owned Ramy, you have been owned worse than anyone in the past decade mate.
  • I did not wined about it.
    +1
    +1
    thats true Ramy, your buddy did though and Ashnod, you made threads about what was happening to you, all you done was whine.
  • Viva killing Greg and I with multis 4 rds or so ago isn't an achievement. Sry bro
    +1
    thats true Ramy, your buddy did though and Ashnod, you made threads about what was happening to you, all you done was whine.
    Ramy did not whine. Fact!
  • Viva killing Greg and I with multis 4 rds or so ago isn't an achievement. Sry bro
    You died so it's by the by
  • edited March 2015
    Can anybody explain to me how this stupid fuck thinks he's 5th? You weren't even a threat to any real KDs... just bashing n trolling like a sry Sac of shit... how hard is it for your dumbass to get dressed in the morning

Yes or no ??

Be honest
    Ahhh the one rd you multied your ass off to show how scared you are of me n moogle! YES you multied me out the gate kudos...

Real question now... how many times have we freight trained you into rage quitting? Ahhh too many to count and onto the next so called achievement. .. have you ever finished as top alliance being an AL? Ohhh don't wry I'll answer for you, NEVER!

Also at my nigga Lynog! Viva doesn't get me fired up i just love ripping him to shreds! He's shit, pathetic, bashes n cries like a fucking chump! Even went as far as to make an aim out of your name n try to talk to me! True story ask moogle :P
  • That's a false story

Ask moogle
  • ^^ Fucking clown
    +1
    Ramy did not whine. Fact!
    how would you know exactly?

Yes or no ??

Be honest
    Ahhh the one rd you multied your ass off to show how scared you are of me n moogle! YES you multied me out the gate kudos...

Real question now... how many times have we freight trained you into rage quitting? Ahhh too many to count and onto the next so called achievement. .. have you ever finished as top alliance being an AL? Ohhh don't wry I'll answer for you, NEVER!

Also at my nigga Lynog! Viva doesn't get me fired up i just love ripping him to shreds! He's shit, pathetic, bashes n cries like a fucking chump! Even went as far as to make an aim out of your name n try to talk to me! True story ask moogle :P
    i wasnt directing my comment at you homie, i just meant in general. i understand the slang he uses alot more than you guys, so to me its quite funny. The guy has lost the plot.
  • Well well well lol

I said to a few people I would activate vacation mode after 56 hours of being posted as an official KT by some one which give the uni 80 hours to kill me, which I feel was easy enough time for every one in the uni to kill a kingdom which was a wreck and been involved in a lot of previous fights

Well I can say you fucking failed lol

Tanker your a bad AL a bit like Magician you should have killed me within that time!!
    Good work with the arson and sabotage straight away it fucked my growth and I never build anything for 24 hours ( good choice)
    However after that you mad bad choices

Vortex all neutrals and bayor could have been failing on me long before there did.

I would also like to say, templers and transformers could not have broke me if I never had the fails
    Bayor kingdoms can now send out 70% of military and not be hot as there's no one in range to hit them now ( sad state of affairs!!)

Either way the uni failed to kill me and you should all be ashamed, I am a kingdoms what been suicided on daily by different people I have been powerless for most of the damn game and I have spent 1/3 of the time just building military

I can say that I would have been bigger than any of your current chumps left on this game if I never got that sort of attention!!except Cobras

Winning list this round before me would be
    (R/R not included neither is 1.2 cheaters bar Hocus)

1)Lynog
    2) de la Rocha
    3)Hocus Pocus
    4)jayZ
    5) viva

If multis never existed and peace was amongst us and there was only fair grabs then I would be minimum 5( not important just pointing it out)

I think the leadership of ABD:bayor or whatever there fucking called have played a blinding great round!!! And I really mean that, that is the difference between good leaders and poor ones like magician and tanker.

I won't get into that unless people want to know my views

Personally and from my friends points of view we've had a great round!!!
    Bashing ashdod , tanker and Vei has been Terribly satisfying , it was like a drug , I found I was posseced and I needed to do it, it hindered my growth for a long time but it was very funny and the trolling was amazing

I think this round has been the best for several years mainly because of the lack of multis on bots
    ( I know we've hd a few but defo not as many as normal, miss meadows has had a round off)
    Probably the best round since the 2 best ALs teamed up that time ( me and dank) and battered qwj lol

Anyway I would just again like to say!
    Thank you for giving me so much publicity this round ! Again I've got my own threads and In every allince and in pfs etc etc and the attention gives a Troll like me massive satisfaction and makes me want to continue playing

I also like to thank the uni and especially legacy for waisting 3 days resources on me and then failing
    ( imagine if you had a real war lol)

Lastly

See you all next round, I will be settling some scores and coming after certain people ( they know who they are)
    TLDR... pay someone to solve your problem.
  • I can't believe I agree with a Dank post...
  • edited March 2015
    Anyone that is nice to Lynog is a traitor to the universe, and Tanker's my bro. Fuck that shit. Viva has fallen off the path he has gone full retard. You have let your networth get the best of you and the round always ends. I hope you see the error in your ways before this game sucks the life out of you like it did to Lynog who has to hump his moms dog.
  • Who was de la rocha this round? Never seen him tag anything

Yes or no ??

Be honest

Ya I remeber that shit Greg. Viva ur the shit on R boots when we care don't make me shake my boot and make u disappear again ;)

I was told ur kd would be demolished before this rd was over...nuff said
  • Rocha got ktd by adb if I'm not mistaken
  • Who was de la rocha this round? Never seen him tag anything
    #1 during first war, forget the kd name, yeah the ATs hit him down and we all know what happened from there.
  • I can't believe I agree with a Dank post...
    +1