Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Legacy/Vortex vs Lunazul

edited March 2015 in General
March 23, 21:00:04 the [Legacy] alliance has declared war with the [Lunazul] alliance.
March 23, 21:20:01 the [Vortex] alliance has declared war with the [Lunazul] alliance.

And fyi, this isn't a coat tail ride. They're pulling their own weight on this. We've got our mission, they have theirs.

Stats as of 21:20 3/23/2015
2 [Legacy] 74,643,742 14,928,748
3 [Lunazul] 40,054,484 13,351,494
4 [Vortex] 30,405,556 7,601,389

Comments

• what the shit
  • fuck vortex
  • edited March 2015
    Reason of the war: They are farming us (I m in Lunazul).

Probably next KT: I have been told thats me, by a guy who knows me from S2 last round.

Bashes or war abuses do it by me: 0.

Well let get this rolling.
  • Legacy is only killing Viva and Shandy afaik

And "that guy from s2" doesn't know as much as he thinks he does, stop being over dramatic.
  • yay viva gonna die lmao

And "that guy from s2" doesn't know as much as he thinks he does, stop being over dramatic.

Lol they need war status to kill a kingdom

That says a lot about the situation hahahhah

I will say more later

Lol they need war status to kill a kingdom

That says a lot about the situation hahahhah

I will say more later
    Actually, main reason for war status, was to make you whine more Viva :) And see if you'd try to sell out Ronin, or if he'd try to protect you.
  • viva how did you like losing SL and defensive state?

Well, aparently he does, all in my news point that they are planing to KT me. They even send a small guy to fail an attack on me, to see if i bash him in retaliation, and then they could say i did a bash. But i m just going to let the guy fail on me, not a big deal, i m going to wait until the sabos start to make good hits.
  • As far as Legacy goes Dirtier, we have no plans of KT'ing you. Though I can say the small guy that failed on you was doing it as a bit of reciprocation to an attack on one of our alliance mates.

Other than that, we have nothing planned past killing Viva. Once he's dead, we end war status.
  • Reason of the war: They are farming us (I m in Lunazul).

Probably next KT: I have been told thats me, by a guy who knows me from S2 last round.

The farmers(ADB/Sparta/Lunazul) are now becoming targeted to become a farm from players of Vortex and Legacy.

~more popcorn and cookies~

~scoot over Veii, this round is getting more interesting~ grab some drinks...hurry!image
  • those canada cookies better be made of maple syrup
  • Reason of the war: They are farming us (I m in Lunazul).

The farmers(ADB/Sparta/Lunazul) are now becoming targeted to become a farm from players of Vortex and Legacy.

~more popcorn and cookies~

~scoot over Veii, this round is getting more interesting~ grab some drinks...hurry!image
    Errr... Sparta split up into Lunazul and Legacy, so u got ur facts kinda wrong.

Also, Vortex sucks balls.
  • viva how did you like losing SL and defensive state?
    I didn't need it
    I was a Kt for 80 hours and lived
    And broke you

Hahahha

Your my bitch
  • As far as Legacy goes Dirtier, we have no plans of KT'ing you. Though I can say the small guy that failed on you was doing it as a bit of reciprocation to an attack on one of our alliance mates.

Other than that, we have nothing planned past killing Viva. Once he's dead, we end war status.

Not dead

And you openly said in your alliance chat that you where going to kill dirtier

Tell the truth! All of your alliance seen it

Have the balls and own up
  • You lived because we were toying with you until we finished turbo off. It was "terribly satisfying" watching you cry for people to stay out to save your kingdom. While you threw threats around about how you were gonna come back and destroy everyone next round.

Good luck, you will need it.
  • ya he's raging because turbo was given a higher importance to die than him.
  • fuck vortex
    I'm hurt :'(
  • ya he's raging because turbo was given a higher importance to die than him.
  • I say we kill Dirtier... just because.
  • Let's just hand out free honorable deaths to everyone else lol
  • The way I see it is Lunazul is more of a shelter for battered women and the like, I won't turn people away, I got NAPs to prevent 1:17 from being further abused by Sparta, and of course, my doors were open in Viva's time of need. Anyone else need a haven? We can see what happens, I hold no personal grudges, especially between rounds
  • lol, well as stated. Once we can, the war is now over since Viva has decided to take the cowards way out.
  • edited March 2015
    I say we kill Dirtier... just because.
    +1

• I say we kill Dirtier... just because.
    +1

+1
  • Dirtier is a decent guy and i think that would be harsh

He isn't part of my group anyway

Lupus knows that
  • I am going to shoot myself for this but I have to agre with viva....dirtier is a good guy ive played with him for multiple rounds in S2..no reason to just kill him off hand
  • hes defending you pretty hard in the sector forums so you might have a new convert viva