Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Uni Fails to Kill Viva( Good Round)

Comments

• Viva, I want you dead because you've been a douche to your alliancemates all round and you have no idea how the hell to play.

The harassment via messages was the last straw though. Be happy though, You're the first guy I've ever wanted to target into another round. Mainly because you are so intent on targeting people after the round is over.

Grow up and get over yourself, you ain't anything special. I've played with people that troll way harder then you, and with people that are way bigger of a douche. the only thing you have on anyone is that you don't care if you harrass people.

Lol
    Keep saying in alliance chat that your so desperate for me to die

Keep cheating and harrassing. i'll see you around. And i'll make sure you die then too.
  • he must of wanted to preserve his victory. he'll finish the round top 200 for sure.
  • bugging the game huh? love seeing more cheating...
    Carnt stop laughing at this

I bet your whole alliance feels so mugged off right now

What a waste of resources and what a waste of time, moments like this is why I play this game

The fact lupus called me stupid in his alliance chat

And 1 tic later he's the dumbest person alive

Hahahahha an amazing historic SK moment
  • edited March 2015
    nope not a waste. you are out of the game. all that mattered.

You in fact saved alot of resources for those killing you. They got the majority of the land didn't have to do any leg work to finish you off and you're still out of the game.
  • nope not a waste. you are out of the game. all that mattered.
    And we've given his land to everyone else too. Can't forget that. Boy isn't even good at trolling really. I give it a few years before we read an article about how he got caught fucking a donkey somewhere to troll an ex-girlfriend or something.
  • nope not a waste. you are out of the game. all that mattered.

You in fact saved alot of resources for those killing you. They got the majority of the land didn't have to do any leg work to finish you off and you're still out of the game.

Yes sure
    3 days of probing and countless fails is not a waste

Bayor and other big kingdoms got the land lol

Epic moment
    What a fool lupus is
  • edited March 2015
    Don't forget the bashes I got in aswell during this time
    Hahahahahha

Believe me I feel I've got the victory here and many people in your alliance feels let down
  • Sorry Viva, there is no second place in Darwinism. It's either you win or lose. Good bye :P
  • Sorry Viva, there is no second place in Darwinism. It's either you win or lose. Good bye :P
    Yeh I win then
    You never killed me which YOU said you would

• wow, two huge vacation fails this round. can't even make it before dropping out of top 100. embarrassment to the strategy.
  • wow, two huge vacation fails this round. can't even make it before dropping out of top 100. embarrassment to the strategy.
    I would be top 20 of they never had bayor

Anyway I don't care about rank , it was about living for so long
  • if you aren't dead log into your kd and start posting this stuff in uni chat.

oh right you can't cause you can't get into game.
  • Viva let this sink in:

I grabbed your land.
    You never grabbed me.

Just let that burn in you... nice and slow.
    Pie 1
    Viva 0
  • Viva let this sink in:

I grabbed your land.
    You never grabbed me.

Pie 1
    Viva 0
    We killed you at the start of the round you dumb fuck lol

• Viva let this sink in:

I grabbed your land.
    You never grabbed me.

Pie 1
    Viva 0
    I'd add to this sentiment as well. I don't remember viva rolling me out this round, but I know I'm one of the big bad ODB KDs that got to roll him out for fun. :)
  • Lol just like TERRIBLE roles you
    That was terribly funny
  • Viva your going to be my bitch next round
  • Viva your going to be my bitch next round
    Lol
  • Viva let this sink in:

I grabbed your land.
    You never grabbed me.

Pie 1
    Viva 0
    +1
  • Man, this kid is so on my D right now it's not even funny. I already told you fool. I'm straight. And that creepy stalker shit gets old fast :P PS, the ban button works mate.

March 24, 12:51:54 VivaLaStrike (1:6) -( kicks they door in and shuves the noobs aside)
    March 24, 12:52:04 VivaLaStrike (1:6) The*
    March 24, 12:52:22 Acedia (1:18) lol
    March 24, 12:52:34 Acedia (1:18) why you wait til no one is replying anymore =P
    March 24, 12:52:45 VivaLaStrike (1:6) Common then , kill me lupus I can take vacation down for 1 tic , you wanna try
    March 24, 12:53:03 VivaLaStrike (1:6) See how good you are
    March 24, 12:53:20 VivaLaStrike (1:6) I will go green then white lol, it will play with your mind
    March 24, 12:53:40 Acedia (1:18) how does this bug even work? just out of curiosity
    March 24, 12:58:32 SuperCreepyRobLowe (1:20) no one cares about your ****ty kd viva
    March 24, 12:59:36 Lupus Luna (1:17) lmao, aww look he's come to cry
    March 24, 12:59:48 VivaLaStrike (1:6) Lol mmmmm Yeh ok your 1 mill nw
    March 24, 13:00:25 VivaLaStrike (1:6) Lol I battered 1.17 alone for weeks, it was funny that lol
    March 24, 13:00:40 VivaLaStrike (1:6) It was like taking sweets from a child
    March 24, 13:00:59 Lupus Luna (1:17) So much crying. How many times did it take you to land here?
    March 24, 13:01:01 VivaLaStrike (1:6) Lol lupus is trying to ban me right now but he's realised he carnt
    March 24, 13:01:05 VivaLaStrike (1:6) Hahahhahahahahahahhahaha
    March 24, 13:01:23 SuperCreepyRobLowe (1:20) yup, taking sweets from a baby, telling you I was on your side while helping organize your death. It was wonderful
    March 24, 13:02:48 VivaLaStrike (1:6) You never said you where on my side
    March 24, 13:03:00 VivaLaStrike (1:6) You said you where neutral because you where scared
    March 24, 13:03:27 VivaLaStrike (1:6) Either way the uni had 80 hours to kill me and could not
    March 24, 13:03:35 VivaLaStrike (1:6) That includes bayor
    March 24, 13:04:11 VivaLaStrike (1:6) @ lupus stop trying to ban me as it won't work? I will just ban you
  • Viva your going to have my kids next round
    Lol

I mean... He is a hermaphrodite
    That was terribly funny
    He's in the same boat now that you are, isn't he? Destroyed KD in vaca mode?
    That was terribly funny
    should we thank them for not having to do the painful part of finishing them off?

That was terribly funny
    Yes but sunshine you create awful kingdoms what could be rolled
    None of your dog poo alliance could have roled me if I never got sabotaged all round and failed on so much

It would have been me rolling your Noob arse

• edited March 2015
    Lol just like TERRIBLE roles you
    That was terribly funny
    Yes but sunshine you create awful kingdoms what could be rolled
    None of your dog poo alliance could have roled me if I never got sabotaged all round and failed on so much

It would have been me rolling your Noob arse

Lol. You do realize that you've never hit me, ever, unless I was a kt, right?
  • You've never hit me , your not good enough and never have been son

It's a bit like saying I can break lynog when he's much better than me

That's the gap I am too you, miles ahead
  • sounds like viva get rekt doe