Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Uni Fails to Kill Viva( Good Round)

edited March 2015 in General
Well well well lol

I said to a few people I would activate vacation mode after 56 hours of being posted as an official KT by some one which give the uni 80 hours to kill me, which I feel was easy enough time for every one in the uni to kill a kingdom which was a wreck and been involved in a lot of previous fights

Well I can say you fucking failed lol

Tanker your a bad AL a bit like Magician you should have killed me within that time!!
Good work with the arson and sabotage straight away it fucked my growth and I never build anything for 24 hours ( good choice)
However after that you mad bad choices

Vortex all neutrals and bayor could have been failing on me long before there did.

I would also like to say, templers and transformers could not have broke me if I never had the fails
Bayor kingdoms can now send out 70% of military and not be hot as there's no one in range to hit them now ( sad state of affairs!!)

Either way the uni failed to kill me and you should all be ashamed, I am a kingdoms what been suicided on daily by different people I have been powerless for most of the damn game and I have spent 1/3 of the time just building military

I can say that I would have been bigger than any of your current chumps left on this game if I never got that sort of attention!!except Cobras

Winning list this round before me would be
(R/R not included neither is 1.2 cheaters bar Hocus)

1)Lynog
2) de la Rocha
3)Hocus Pocus
4)jayZ
5) viva

If multis never existed and peace was amongst us and there was only fair grabs then I would be minimum 5( not important just pointing it out)

I think the leadership of ABD:bayor or whatever there fucking called have played a blinding great round!!! And I really mean that, that is the difference between good leaders and poor ones like magician and tanker.

I won't get into that unless people want to know my views

Personally and from my friends points of view we've had a great round!!!
Bashing ashdod , tanker and Vei has been Terribly satisfying , it was like a drug , I found I was posseced and I needed to do it, it hindered my growth for a long time but it was very funny and the trolling was amazing

I think this round has been the best for several years mainly because of the lack of multis on bots
( I know we've hd a few but defo not as many as normal, miss meadows has had a round off)
Probably the best round since the 2 best ALs teamed up that time ( me and dank) and battered qwj lol

Anyway I would just again like to say!
Thank you for giving me so much publicity this round ! Again I've got my own threads and In every allince and in pfs etc etc and the attention gives a Troll like me massive satisfaction and makes me want to continue playing

I also like to thank the uni and especially legacy for waisting 3 days resources on me and then failing
( imagine if you had a real war lol)

Lastly

See you all next round, I will be settling some scores and coming after certain people ( they know who they are)

Comments

• It was a good time, Viva. Take care and keep trollin'.
    Cheers bro, your a decent guy , also I understand why your alliance did what they did and broke me, I was land fat and you just ceased the opportunity to end all competition, first class leadership from you guys this round and that includes shinning

Scars is a bellend though ( funny when terrible got him)
  • viva just mad they decided to kill turbo before him.
  • viva just mad they decided to kill turbo before him.
    Turbo did well to live as long as he did, he enjoyed seeing you loose some land I think lol

Carnt wait to batter you next round
    It's going to be hilarious
  • Sorry, Turbo was more of a threat than some shoddily built KD ;)

And FYI, you went down in less than 24 hours lol. Enjoy being the easiest WL KT I've run in the many years of playing SK.

Title: -=WL Target: V Star 1:9=- Last Post: March 24, 10:18:21
    ( Return to Topic Directory )
    Page 1 | Page 2

Lupus Luna (1:17)

Posted on March 23, 10:17:45Time for the big prize folks! All WL's now focus on V Star 1:9.

Burn him down :)
  • I was posted for 3 days
    You took 55 hours to kill a 1.5 mill Kingdom lol

You broke me only because of bayor
    If it was only your alliance you would not have broke me that is a FACT

Lol every ones laughing at you right now because you've fAiled again!!

I was offline for 24 hours surely with zero res you would think mmmm lets just throw 60 kidnaps at this guy then he's gone

Lol your a Noob bro

It's funny

Carnt wait to bash you again next round lol
  • Why kidnapp you? Why waste the pa's? We've been making sure to redistribute your land to everyone that you've ever wronged lol.

My mission is accomplished. You have fallen, and should recognize your loss o7
  • looks like viva got rekt.
  • For a little bit of reference for you Viva.

Before
    March 23, 10:47:46 V Star (1:9) Spy on Kingdom The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Name: Lady Stars

Planets: 18,928
    Networth: 4,090,425
    Honor: 4,940
    Platinum: 1,355,961
    Power: 0
    Population: 31,007

MA Protection: 0%
    Planet Type: Mystical Lands

Soldiers: 1,494
    Troopers: 1
    Dragoons: 5,168
    Fighters: 1
    Laser Troopers: 9,512
    Laser Dragoons: 74,926

Tanks: 86,072
    Tactical Fighters: 25,755
    Scientists: Unknown
    Probes: Unknown

After:
    V Star (X:3,Y:2) Mystical Lands 958 856,233 360 8h
  • edited March 2015
    Also viva u wouldnt have been top 5 roi was above u or woulda passed u. gratz to roi for coming back from a wrecked kd/kt to top 5
  • "like Magician you should have killed me within that time!!"

Indeed I should have. Next time shining wants to KT u and you're in my alliance instead of saying "you'll have to war me for it" I'll say "Mind if we help?"
  • I know I will still die soon due to pop
    But the fact is I went green
    Rounds over
    Bye
  • edited March 2015
    "like Magician you should have killed me within that time!!"

Indeed I should have. Next time shining wants to KT u and you're in my alliance instead of saying "you'll have to war me for it" I'll say "Mind if we help?"
    Haha funny

• IPvSK2: 967-D7-58-0C - March 24, 09:33:45 You haven't gone green derpy :) Min of 24 hours to enter vacation mode. PEW PEW DED :D
  • March 24, 10:22:31 V Star (1:9) Kidnappings 37,914 152 Your probes have successfully kidnapped from their civilian population. They returned with 14 civilians, sadly, they kidnapped many more. as a confirmation of the fact that you aren't green still btw.
  • edited March 2015
    try that again lol

You Noob
  • bugging the game huh? love seeing more cheating...
  • Well, since he's only good for cheap tricks as it is, I guess that's the best he can do. For all his whining and crying, he went down whimpering. Only took one blind swing at me even though he knew damn well who I was in game.

Guess that's what happens when you realize how boned you really are.
  • Hahhaha. Now who's laughing Noob boys

Viva wins

Remember that and ace I can see you saying you desperately want me dead and wait 12 hours

Your a fag and should have said that when I was alive

• Thanks for admitting to being a multi btw Viva. Biopower was a bit too obvious of kd ;)

And sometimes, it helps to give tells that only alliancemates on AIM would understand lol. You got smoked, and you can't even take your whoopin like a man.

• IPvSK2: 967-D7-58-0C - March 24, 09:33:45 You haven't gone green derpy :) Min of 24 hours to enter vacation mode. PEW PEW DED :D
    What what what ??? Lol as you said

"I'm rather certain he been too stupid to realise he should be embarresed right now"

Lol you son, you've shown your self up to your alliance again

Keep waisting resources I can still disband hahahahhahaha
  • Thanks for admitting to being a multi btw Viva. Biopower was a bit too obvious of kd ;)

And sometimes, it helps to give tells that only alliancemates on AIM would understand lol. You got smoked, and you can't even take your whoopin like a man.

Ken told
    Me

What what what ??? Lol as you said

"I'm rather certain he been too stupid to realise he should be embarresed right now"

Lol you son, you've shown your self up to your alliance again

Keep waisting resources I can still disband hahahahhahaha
    Do disband lol. You're helping me either way :) Land distribution and pop distribution are more of a priority than killing you tbh. You've been on a multi reading our chat the entire time, and I know you've seen my actual plan for your kingdom lol.
  • I am actually very confused. I have never seen viva remotely come close to victory, not in the rounds I've played.

I like that he brought up the round he allied with Dank cause LOL any one who remembers that can vouch. We bent his ass over and reemed him, Qwj took over and proceeded to reem him even harder.
  • Nope I swear to god I have no multis in your alliance,
    That is 100% the truth

People just hate you and tell me and people are laughing at you right now so hard

Lol people can imagine your ginger hair and glasses and you saying " damn wtf" I never killed viva after saying I would
  • Viva, I want you dead because you've been a douche to your alliancemates all round and you have no idea how the hell to play.

The harassment via messages was the last straw though. Be happy though, You're the first guy I've ever wanted to target into another round. Mainly because you are so intent on targeting people after the round is over.

Grow up and get over yourself, you ain't anything special. I've played with people that troll way harder then you, and with people that are way bigger of a douche. the only thing you have on anyone is that you don't care if you harrass people.
  • I am actually very confused. I have never seen viva remotely come close to victory, not in the rounds I've played.

I like that he brought up the round he allied with Dank cause LOL any one who remembers that can vouch. We bent his ass over and reemed him, Qwj took over and proceeded to reem him even harder.
    I just said it was funny though
    That round

I just said it was funny though
    That round

Missed that, fair point. One of the better rounds for sure hahah
  • Viva, I want you dead because you've been a douche to your alliancemates all round and you have no idea how the hell to play.

The harassment via messages was the last straw though. Be happy though, You're the first guy I've ever wanted to target into another round. Mainly because you are so intent on targeting people after the round is over.

Grow up and get over yourself, you ain't anything special. I've played with people that troll way harder then you, and with people that are way bigger of a douche. the only thing you have on anyone is that you don't care if you harrass people.

Lol
    Keep saying in alliance chat that your so desperate for me to die