Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Declared a Pop Farm

edited March 2015 in General
So i was declared a pop farm by Legacy because i have 450k pop on a 23k land terra who keeps getting put into defensive by multies. While there is 12k landers with 400k pop all over. At this point, its no longer about being a popfarm which im not, im just a threat, even getting stuck in defensive for weeks straight, no solars or nanos im a threat to there entire allaince, therefore im being killed for it. Have at it legacy, ill be making another 50k goons tonight and continue to grab your top KDs until im dead, if u wanna just declare some1 who is obviously not a popfarm as one.

Comments

• Here is a popfarm, hes in your alliance, pure defence, tons of power to stay powered at all times, 12k lamnd and 400k pop, im 22k land and 450k pop, u guys are dumb if u think im a popfarm

The probes have come back with a report that is 98% accurate:

Name: XXXXXXX

Planets: 12,837
    Networth: 3,110,649
    Honor: 1,328
    Platinum: 22
    Power: 1,838,822
    Population: 400,599

MA Protection: 0%
    Planet Type: Terra Form

Soldiers: 20,667
    Troopers: 0
    Dragoons: 2,554
    Fighters: 0
    Laser Troopers: 0
    Laser Dragoons: 105,328

Tanks: 34,491
    Tactical Fighters: 8,080
    Scientists: Unknown
    Probes: Unknown
  • edited March 2015
    This is what i do to cheaters.

March 20, 23:46:17 Our brave kingdom Hocus Pocus (1:2) attacked Chicken Island (1:15) and conquered 1,249 planets.
  • mind if I pop farm you from my 500 land KD ?
  • Why not go ahead, apparently everyone thinks im one anyways.
  • No idea who this pop farm is, but it's not mine

Bro your obsession with me was initially funny, but now it's kinda giving me goosebumps lol

I hope you don't have a boner for me :) haha

I'm quitting anyway, see you around in the future
  • I'm quitting anyway, see you around in the future

Hahaha! You're so full of shit.

I've been quitting now for 6 years... Good luck with that ;)
  • Haha, I mean this round :) not for good yet, I just got back haha!

• He meant quitting the round, which is true lol. You and rmag and your silly paranoia and lack of faith in people.

Totes not your undoing.
  • Legacy did not declare you a pop farm. Though I cannot deny that others have determined such.
  • I'll own it. Talk to Scars, I thought he spoke to you already.

Was a misunderstanding and miscommunication.
  • He did but then I got new PMs saying I was reopened as a popfarm
  • He did but then I got new PMs saying I was reopened as a popfarm
    Shouldn't have happened, who pmed you that?
  • Guy in 1:20. I'll check pm once I back on my computer
  • I'd definitely like to know who. Because 1:20 was in legacy at the time and we definitely didn't list you as one. It's why I went out of my way to message you that legacy didn't have you up. I even double checked. It's very odd to me that someone in 1:20 knew what was going on in odb thread wise.

• Well the informant has asked to remain anonymous so I won't give out a name. But he was simply letting me know what was being said. Since I have no other access to any information.
  • Yummy pop farm was tasty :D
  • Yummy pop farm was tasty :D
    Nom nom nom. Except for Shining, who got left with an empty stomach.
  • We'll blame it on my sympathy and understanding for his situation.
  • We'll blame it on my sympathy and understanding for his situation.
  • Chicken Island is a real Gem. He runs from sparta and joins vortex because he was worried about hocus pocus. He lets Vortex get ripped apart by sparta over him not helping in the fight at all. And when its all over he drops Vortex like a hot potato.
    What a piece of work he is.