Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Protected kingdoms attacking actives

edited March 2015 in General
Whats the rule on this in the game? Just had a protected kd attack me. I thought protected kds were only supposed to hit inacs. Are protected kds allowed to do whatever they want now?

Comments

• How you gonna be all Skeletor and ask a question like that? Just kill the punk. Rule Eternia forever!
  • Protected KDs shouldn't be hitting any actives. If they are, they are free to have their ass whooped again.
  • edited March 2015
    anything but attacking inactives/suicides ends the protection

that includes getting caught taking sox as well.

Breaking protection doesnt mean he is free land btw. Bashes and gangbangs still apply.

Imagine your alliance hits him 2 times, a protection message is posted 2h after that(because other alliances were hitting him as well).

Then you see his juicy kingdom, and decide to not hit due to protection. 6h later he hits your sector mate.

1h later both you and another sectormate hit him.

Result: Your alliance hit him 4x. Gangbang.

its SL's responsibility to inform this to the protected kingdom.
  • anything but attacking inactives/suicides ends the protection

Breaking protection doesnt mean he is free land btw. Bashes and gangbangs still apply.

Imagine your alliance hits him 2 times, a protection message is posted 2h after that(because other alliances were hitting him as well).

Then you see his juicy kingdom, and decide to not hit due to protection. 6h later he hits your sector mate.

This kind of logic stinks of fenris. If retard hits an active in the same alliance right after getting protection and someone honoring that protection, common sense indicates he will have an experience resembling a prison shower as he clearly is not interested in recovery.
  • Except Ray, Fenris is "protection Void, SoM shared" when that happens.

And guessing, I'd say this is in regards to Turbo Shandy 1:9 lol

• But why is Shandy protected when he bashed yesterday?
    Is he protected, just because he just want protection after his bashing spree?

Are we not suppose to kill bashers?

Anyone else is bash by this KD?

March 18, 16:05:10 Our kingdom Ashnod (1:10) bravely defended against Turbo Shandy (1:9) and was victorious.
    March 18, 16:05:17 Our kingdom Ashnod (1:10) bravely defended against Turbo Shandy (1:9) and lost 139 planets.
    March 18, 16:05:19 Our kingdom Ashnod (1:10) bravely defended against Turbo Shandy (1:9) and lost 98 planets.

--------
    This is our current size as of now, the bash was yesterday.

Turbo Shandy (1:9)

Kingdom Logo

Kingdom Information
    Planet Type: Desert Wasteland
    Networth: 1,667,255 (57)
    Land: 5,974 (55)
    Honor: 3,145 (33)
    Networth/Land Ratio: 279.09 (69)
    Online (Last 10 minutes): No
    Contact Information
    E-Mail Address: None
    ICQ Number: None
    MSN Address: None
    Yahoo Pager: Oh so TERRIBLE
    AIM Address: Mackem
    Signature
    http://www.starkingdoms.com/game/terranova/rewards/?reward1=true

Last Login:

IPvSK2: 723-99-68-DD - March 19, 06:41:11

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 723-99-68-DD
    IPvSK2: 891-0E-09-00
    IPvSK2: 771-4C-61-4B
    IPvSK2: 765-B8-47-B5
    IPvSK2: 906-F0-B7-64
    =======================
    Ashnod (1:10)

Kingdom Logo

Kingdom Information
    Planet Type: Volcanic Inferno
    Networth: 213,227 (183)
    Land: 937 (181)
    Honor: 1,448 (137)
    Networth/Land Ratio: 227.56 (167)
    Online (Last 10 minutes): Yes
    Contact Information
    E-Mail Address: None
    ICQ Number: March 16, 13:03:42 Our kingdom Ashnod (1:10) bravely defended against V Star (1:9) and lost 135 planets.
    MSN Address: None
    Yahoo Pager: 2.2.1
    AIM Address: lady.ashnod
    Signature
    I may not agree with you, but I do uphold your right to say your opinion. Acer et fortis.

Last Login:

IPvSK2: 735-06-F5-37 - March 19, 07:16:07

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 735-06-F5-37

• because vstar loves him. He was only hit 3 times and from 2 different alliances which is now called a gang bang i guess

• I think that protection is "Null and Void" @Lowtemp, if you are referring to Shandy of 1:9.

@media freak: No, I don't think it is gangbang...but let others say their opinion as well.

Probably being hit until you hit successively, maybe 5 times[same sectors/same alliance], is called gangbang. Someone else can say otherwise....

I took 5 hits from same sector, same alliance, 2 players.
    I think it is bash/gangbang -- especially that we are PEACE with Sparta.

March 18, 16:05:10 Our kingdom Ashnod (1:10) bravely defended against Turbo Shandy (1:9) and was victorious.
    March 18, 16:05:17 Our kingdom Ashnod (1:10) bravely defended against Turbo Shandy (1:9) and lost 139 planets.
    March 18, 16:05:19 Our kingdom Ashnod (1:10) bravely defended against Turbo Shandy (1:9) and lost 98 planets.
    March 18, 16:14:30 Our kingdom Ashnod (1:10) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    March 18, 16:14:30 Our kingdom Ashnod (1:10) bravely defended against V Star (1:9) and lost 66 planets.
    March 18, 16:14:44 Our kingdom Ashnod (1:10) bravely defended against V Star (1:9) and lost 51 planets.

• I think that protection is "Null and Void" @Lowtemp, if you are referring to Shandy of 1:9.

@media freak: No, I don't think it is gangbang...but let others say their opinion as well.

Probably being hit until you hit successively, maybe 5 times[same sectors/same alliance], is called gangbang. Someone else can say otherwise....

I took 5 hits from same sector, same alliance, 2 players.
    I think it is bash/gangbang -- especially that we are PEACE with Sparta.

March 18, 16:14:30 Our kingdom Ashnod (1:10) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    March 18, 16:14:30 Our kingdom Ashnod (1:10) bravely defended against V Star (1:9) and lost 66 planets.
    March 18, 16:14:44 Our kingdom Ashnod (1:10) bravely defended against V Star (1:9) and lost 51 planets.

Yes they have been bashing you and gang banging you.

• Hope somehow/someday/somewhere, that they will get a piece of their own venom.
    It's not cool.
  • Sticky: Sabo KT V Star 1:9
  • Sticky: Sabo KT V Star 1:9
    +1.
  • Ashdod let it go for God sake, you said you want peace and I've left you alone and now your starting to troll again

Do you want to flair this up again!!!
    Just please drop it, I promised a few people to leave you alone but if you continue to bad mouth people about past events then I will start trolling hard

@ media freak

Shut it you little bellend
  • edited March 2015
    Viva: if you notice, I never said anything about you. So, leave this thread alone.

We are having discussion on what constitutes protected kingdoms.
    And why it is done?
    What validates it, or voids it?

If you want to post your opinion, you are welcome to it. If you don't have any, that is fine.

No one needs to know more than what we know already. TMI is plain creepy.
  • Well in the other thread your going on
    Stop it
    That's twice now

So when I troll you
    Don't say you never asked for it
  • Well in the other thread your going on
    Stop it
    That's twice now

So when I troll you
    Don't say you never asked for it

Lol, you try and act like a leader all round, and as soon as you found out I was open who's probing me? Oh yeah the "val". How you like being powerless fearless leader?
  • Troll away on PFs... everyone does Viva. It's open debate here, popcorn and cookies included. I may not agree with your point of view, but I uphold your right to express it.

Call people whatever in Public Forums, that's all fair game here.

HOWEVER, please, STOP the private message in game. That is not cool, that is harassment. You are told to STOP, many times, other people have to step in and tell you to STOP.

Do you think hiding yourself in private messages makes you look powerful?
    On the contrary, it is pathetic, weak and MAYBE..... that is called "crazy".
    According to Titus comedy, not the usual " you are insane, you are crazy", but "we the jury find the defendant ****** ".

And yes, your private messages are creepy. STOP!

You got something to rant?
    Let the SK community see it. I don't care if its your ball scratching antics, or twerking. I don't care, and maybe no one else cares.

We all need a chuckle and giggles.
    Plus, I serve really good popcorn.

=========================================

V Star (1:9)
    Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on March 20, 07:46:05
    Stop trolling pfs you dirty little stinking pig

Your ugly and horrible

VivaLaStrike
  • anything but attacking inactives/suicides ends the protection

This kind of logic stinks of fenris. If retard hits an active in the same alliance right after getting protection and someone honoring that protection, common sense indicates he will have an experience resembling a prison shower as he clearly is not interested in recovery.
    mmm, late in the era of fenris WE actually were siding more on the logical side. retals, fair grabs, etc. don't really exist--hit who you can hit, if you can get hit back work on your deal. HOWEVER, the kind of cheating going on now and the stuff viva (gross aggressive bashing) is doing right now would be dealt quickly and lethally...