Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW: Camelot. Game Over. Town Wins!

edited March 2015 in General
I know I said I would be hosting a fallout theme. But Lissa convinced me to change it. Signups are still open for a couple of hours, however this will be the basic layout. If there are any questions, feel free to ask before the game starts. (Roles have not yet been assigned).

WW: Camelot

Setup: The game will be played in a standard day phase/night phase. During the day, all members of the town will vote to kill one player. During night phase, those with night actions will submit the actions to the moderator. The game ends when one of the factions fulfills their win condition

Rules:

Voting Rules
1. During the day, you Must vote. If you do not vote you may be mod killed.
2. In the event of a tie, the person who reached the # of votes first dies.
3. Voting will be done in the Voting thread.
4. Vote in this format: ##Vote: PlayerNameHere. To change votes, you must first ##Unvote, then ##Vote: NewPlayerNameHere. I will not count votes that do not follow the format

Rules Regarding Roles/Teams
1. Everyone will receive a role PM, including Vanilla Towns
2. Revealing the contents of this PM in any way (copy/pasting, screenshotting, etc...) is against the rules and will be grounds for an immediate ban from the game.
3. You are allowed to “claim” anything you want in the thread, just no posting anything from your role PM, or attempting to fake a role PM.
4. Play for your teams win condition. Revealing any members of your team, or taking action specifically designed to hurt your own team will result in an immediate ban.

Miscellaneous
1. Any questions about the rules can be asked publicly in thread, or PMed to me personally. If needed, a public post will be made clarifying the rules.
2. Absolutely No editing posts. If you get caught you will be mod killed.
3. No posting after death. You may leave a polite farewell message, nothing revealing any information in the game.

The Roles

This will be a semi-open setup. . This means that while I will list several roles here, Not all of them will be in the game. These are all of the possible roles. Keep that in mind

Vanilla Town : You're a normal towns person with no special nightly powers. Use your vote during the daytime to help defeat the forces of Mordred!

Knight of the Round Table. (mason): You are a Knight of the Round Table. At night, you may discuss the events of the day with your fellow knights. You will not know if one among you is Sir Lancelot.

Sir Lanceleot (mafia mason): You are Sir Lancelot! You are a members of the Knights of the Round Table, however you Betray Arthur! You win with the evil side. Your role is not known to the side of evil, and your fellow Knights will see you as a Knight of the Round Table

King Arthur (cop): You are King Arthur! Every night you may check one person to see what their role is. Morded will show up as a Vanilla Town.

Guinevere (tracker): You are Guinevere! Every night you select a player. You will be told who that player targeted during the night. If the player targets nobody, or you are role blocked, a “no result” message will be returned.

Sir Percival (Watcher) You are Sir Percival! Every night you may select one player. If any player targets you're selected player, you will be told who, if anybody, targeted that player during the night. If nobody targets the player, or you are role blocked, a “no result” message will be returned.

Sir Galahad (One-Shot Vigilante): You are Sir Galahad! Once during the game at night, you may select and kill one player!

Sir Tristan (doctor): You are Sir Tristan! Every night you may select one player, and protect them from nightly death. You will not be told whether or not your action was role blocked.

Merlin (deflector): You are Merlin! Every night you may select 2 players. Any action performed on the first will instead happen to the second!

Morgan le Fay (Mafia God Father): You are Morgan le Fay! You lead the forces of Evil against Arthur and Camelot! If you are investigated at night, you appear to be Vanilla Town. As long as Morgause is alive, you can survive an attempted night kill. This is a one time use ability.

Mordred (Mafia Cop): You are Mordred! During the Night you may investigate one player. You will be told if they have a Green, red, blue, or orange role. If you are role blocked you will receive a “no result” message instead.

Morgause (Mafia Goon) : You are Morgause! Every night you along with the Mafia team kill one person. If you are alive Morgan le Fay has a 1 time shield. (Mod note: there may more than one Morgause in the game).

The Black Knight (Serial Killer): It's just a flesh wound! You are the Black Knight. Each night you kill someone. You win when you are the last man standing!

Comments

• edited March 2015
    Player List

1. KenshinHimura
    2. Rmagician
    3. Mages
    4. LowTemp
    5. CoryNewb
    6. rsoultin
    7. Rohan Castle
    8. Loafery
    9. Ace1312
    10. MisssMeadows
    11. Unreliable
    12. RayZar
    13. Tmonsta
    14. dbt
    15. Darubian
    16. SkyDragonX
    17. gl0xstix
    18. Mr. Money
  • This sounds exciting :)
  • lets test it...

##Vote: Skydragonx
  • ...it moved
  • yep, also noticed i dont have to bold it :P

but maybe i'm the black knight!
  • Player List

1. KenshinHimura
    2. Rmagician
    3. Mages
    4. LowTemp
    5. CoryNewb
    6. rsoultin
    7. Rohan Castle
    8. Loafery
    9. Ace1312
    10. MisssMeadows
    11. Unreliable
    12. RayZar
    13. Tmonsta
    14. dbt
    15. Darubian
    16. SkyDragonX
    17. gl0xstix
    I wonder who is missing...
  • No one important...>.>
  • ##Vote: RayZar
  • You put "you are mordred" in Morgan le Fay
  • edited March 2015
    Woops. There are probably gonna be typos because I switched things around from their original positions

ie Morgan le Fay was originally Mordred Role, and Morded was originally godfather
  • I can edit whenever however and for whatever reason I want. It's just you pubs who cannot!
  • Lol why the fuck am I Mr money
  • Isn't it Morgana le fey? Not Morgan
  • Isn't it Morgana le fey? Not Morgan
    There's 500 different spellings that can/have been used. Im just leaving it like it is
  • edited March 2015
    Lol why the fuck am I Mr money

What name are you supposed to be under?
  • im pretty sure its shining lol
  • Lmao idk how to change my name back,damn you Damdred.

Naw I'm Neg. You negger.
  • edited March 2015
    Isn't it Morgana le fey? Not Morgan
    There's 500 different spellings that can/have been used. Im just leaving it like it is
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgan_le_Fay

OK no argument.
  • Just so we're clear:

You are Mr. Money for this WW right now. If you're name gets fixed I need to know so I can fix it and not get confused.
  • And there goes Unreliable again using me as the test lynch, lol. Probably means I'll be VT again (No role) considering that I think I've been VT every game he's gone after me.
  • I call lancelot.

It works that way right?
  • Naw Damdred. Trolling me cuz of my dog pics...and that one pic of money that snuck in XD

Yeah fine I'm Mr Money. I'll stick it out til games over.

Sky, Stahp. No way am I giving you town cred for that before role PMS are out =P
  • edited March 2015
    The Game has officially begun.

All players should've received a role PM. If you didn't and you think you are signed up for this game, contact me asap
  • Is it day or night?
  • Is it day or night?
    Shit, good question.
  • Why is shining mr money?
  • It is daytime. I don't believe in night starts, because then somebody dies without ever getting a chance to say anything
  • Why is shining mr money?
    Refer to Doge pic thread.

• There were 2 deaths last night. Silent butterfly. Those bastards killed em!