Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multibot Boss Is Back!!!

2»

Comments

• Lady Ashdod is as open as a ducks arse
    This is an analogy I don't here often. Where did you learn in?
    Guys, why does viva know how open ducks arses are?
    Anyone?
    Why is this being ignored?
  • You are right. Newb should have said hear instead of here and it instead of in.
  • You are right. Newb should have said hear instead of here and it instead of in.
    Ownage
  • edited March 2015
    Dank with more of his lies. none of you can or will do anything to anyone besides a shitty multi rape out of newbiemode . That has always been you at the very height of your powers. Nothing else whatsoever.
    I was too busy using your account to give a fuck about anything you have to say. If I want something from you I'll just ask someone else if you know what I mean.

If you don't know about this arrogant fuck nut Tanker let me fill you in. He pays for his ranks that is why they mean so much to him. I still have plenty of proof fairy princess so don't start running your dick sucker in my direction again. I'll show back up and kill all of your friends, all of them that aren't spying on you or I haven't chased off already. You know some of your buddies are missing don't you they couldn't show their face again after that. That pretty much leaves Qwj and Pie to get ass raped since everyone else just puts up with you and enjoys watching you fail. Pie never desevered the evil shit I directed at him and you know it was your fault. Why is it your fault? Because he was your soldier and being the shit general that you are you continued placing him back on the front line when he was obviously vulnerable. The difference between us is that I actually build my accounts, I don't have my friends fight my battles for me, and I've never paid for rank or bragged about it. We're just two different personalities that will never gel and when we go at it you're nowhere in sight and there is lots of crying.

You have access to hundreds of bots and dozens of mains... blah blah blah. Until you were given access nobody had ever even heard of you. You're just an admin on a bot server bitch don't think I don't know. The last two times I tried to fight with you I ended up with access to your account and running an alliance to kill your friends with over night, and you never showed up because you weren't really the main on your main my friends were. Trick ass bitch.

When I returned to SK there were still many veteran xFCx playing and running alliances. This guys buddy HiHaters started talking shit and I went after him then Lynog appeared. He tried to grab the reigns and say that he was the leader and a lot of buddies fell in line. So there was a culling, and when the smoke settled it was clear who was the leader of xFCx, and it wasn't this mother fucker via proxy. It has since been disbanded and locked in a box so as not to ruin our past. You will run into many people that were once xFCx, are not flying, and have had a falling out. We no longer have an issue the only issue was their status and allegiance which has since been settled, ie they no longer have a rank or any affiliation with the name they are banned. It's kind of like when Bedrock and several others throughout SK decided they were going to use xUSAx, and we all know who xUSAx is right? That's xFCx for any noobs that might have wondered why there was never a USA brand on the game. There was, and we were the only ones that ever went after Lithuania and England properly in a knock down drag out war that still last till this day whenever I set up shop. He attempted to insert several puppets as our founder in place of me and Ice who he stated had little or anything to do with the name. When that didn't work he said Ice was the real leader, which he assumed the guy to be dead or something and not on my facebook, until he finally showed up and said we are both founders and nobody ever heard of you stop smoking crack. Laughable at best, but know this no matter how many times you spank this guys ass he is too stupid to realize it. He is just a politician.
  • the usual Dank post, i lost all interest after the first line, shut up crackhead.
  • the usual Dank post, i lost all interest after the first line, shut up crackhead.
    i couldnt even get through the quote from you before i fell asleep. let alone start reading all that crap lol
    i couldnt even get through the quote from you before i fell asleep. let alone start reading all that crap lol
    all the effort though, for literally nobody to read it. Madness.
  • That is some serious politics that I really don't know.
  • They are slowly being built...