Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sector 1:2 Multies

edited March 2015 in General
Any help killing all the inactive multies is much appreciated. They are all xMYx multies voting for one of the inactives attemping to stop my round, so far its not working but being in defensive and no nanos is slowing me up alot. So any hits on them is helpful thanks. Dont forget we in defensive so they got shields for free

Comments

• edited March 2015
    k

• Make sure u check your math, we are in defensive, and they do have some military
  • so just so we're clear, you're in defensive right?
  • What about miitary? do they have some
  • My guess is probes. Probe multis can do more damage than military multis at this stage.
  • Dont waste your time guys, these gooks such losers they are STILL making multies to keep it away from me, new 1 popped up
  • From what I was told you were the one to start making inactives and voting yourself.
  • edited March 2015
    Nope, i dont cheat unlike you barricade, that was some1 else. But once they started taking it, some1 stepped in and attempted to help using a few inactives, they mad 3 to give me SL back, the xMYx guys make 40-50
  • How did I cheat when I didnt play? Fuck me, that sucks.
  • Didnt say u played this round, but every round u do u cheat
  • If any1 got some extra WLs these are the guys who need to be killed for me to retake my sector.

Great Relief (1:2) currently holds the most votes, if hes killed i got 2nd most votes but they can just change votes so i got a list of the multies who are voting against me.

Boring Day (1:2)
    Rendervo (1:2)
    Ktichen Cabinet (1:2)
    Hocus Holds 5inac (1:2)
    LynogSuckAlansCock (1:2)
    Mocus (1:2)

The rest have votes on me or no1, so please dont kill them.