Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Challenge to xMYx

Comments

• What exactly is something of note Lynog. Interested to know.
  • edited March 2015
    What exactly is something of note Lynog. Interested to know.
    ok so, if your a top builder right, then you would of done one of a few things, you could of made a monster capable of rolling anyone legit and have absolute D so that you cant be hit back and you can pretty much roll whoever you choose. Please dont refer to your all lt DW for this either, you and i know that was junk. You pretty much send the whole server into Mobi the moment you mass up O and theyre like "holy shit".

Then you have leaders, alliance leaders, war generals etc etc, play the politics game well but also fight tooth and nail for their alliance and are generally a very good asset, always get alot of hof and are generally the mvps of the game in many ways, ie tankkiller.

They are kind of the players of note on the game, whores who can turtle up and finish with scores are worthless, as are the players who just play to ruin peoples round with junk kds not really worth a wank.

as of right now i havent seen you do anything but option three, this isnt insulting you or having a go, you seem to see yourself as quite the builder from how you talk in here, but as of now im yet to see it. So like i said, have i missed something? if you reply with random insults filled with utter shite and lies then ill know your answer is nothing, otherwise please fill me in on who you are and what you have achieved.
  • Next rounds gunna be fucked by multis. Useless thread.
  • Next rounds gunna be fucked by multis. Useless thread.
  • Oh well.. lynog, throughout your time in SK (for the ones you can recall)

who do you rate as top kd builders? Say stretch it back when the game had at least 7 galaxies to begin with. Because the top builders then are the actual top.

say from round 1 - round 15

I bet you most of them have retired. Since I've not really played in this scrap server base since those rounds. I came back end of last round, all I've notice are 300 multi bots and a handful of 50 active players in one galaxy. With bcart screwing terra/dw up, practically any tom dick harry can make a strong kd and call themselves a top player or put the entire universe into mobilization holy sh1t mode.

simple scenario, a dw with high probes, rob max, all res/robs outta newbie. mass soldiers, pump tanks turtle, simply laying low hitting 25land 4x, first hit 150k+ money for all, pump 4k scientist onto it, get warp consistently two waves a day for 200 land and good money, get lds out soon, pump it as well turtled with tanks/lds and getting into mobi mode to mass goons in a day. if you're active, have little life as possible, you will turn the entire uni to holy sh1t mode.

you can easily scare the uni today, since goons are free. same goes to terra with its gay PT adv, but these days ppl just max warp to turtle all the way through.

back in the day, we just rushed tfs and start banging people down from the top/btm of you. tripple tap with your other mates. when the PT wasn't gay as it is today. You want a good round, stay off terra/dw. or ask bcart to go back in time and put it back to the PT adv/disadv it was back in round 2 or somewhere there. The day he introduced secondary advantage was the day he began trolling with the pts.

Barricade is not a whore, he just doesn't tag when he plays. I'll be surprised if he made a kd which falls out of top 5! He was most probably inactive.

as for politics, oh well.. just lazy and not bothered to I suppose.

I'd love to see good old players play the game. honestly, anyone from the upper tier of the lt/mg folks, are most def a top 5 kd today. Same goes to tfua folks (they only had a short stint as a UA)

I only wish perhaps bcart can do a back to the past SK pt type, in server 2 randomly sometimes. cause the game is a junk right now. anyone can ruin anybody. some make and send bots, some ddos the server till it crashes, some can exploit the loophole in the game, some just sign up with dws to ruin the people they don't like.

until he fixes the two PT, I don't think anybody takes the game seriously or the term "top builder". who's the most active of them all wins it, and has plenty of connections with AL gets a free pass

like yourself, I don't like wh0res. prefer HOF folks over nw wh0res

• yeah i agree for the most part, except for RWCE, if your gaining enough land its hard enough keeping mili and money bonus, nvm anything else. DW and Terra i would say are also crutch PTs, you can still make impressive ones though, once you can build and use the high probe strat, you can pretty much make any PT a dominant kd. From the times ive seen barricade play though, he hasnt made anything even remotely impressive, nor do i know of any alliances hes been involved in. Im not saying he hasnt ever, im just askin if he has and to tell me when they were. If he hasnt then he needs to drop the ego and stop acting like his shit dont stink, otherwise hes nomore than a mouthpiece.
  • Tl; dr

How the hell is their a challenge thread without a barney Stinson challenge accepted meme
  • edited March 2015
    maybe you should make an alliance one round, and we'll play for your alliance lol

honestly the game is so dead, that if everyone are friends, you practically have no one to fight against.

as for the rwce, i don't believe it's worth maintaining at all since you're gaining rapid land. but most players these days love to max that with terra. I'm too old school, i prefer rushing tfs, and then hitting with every 2 wls once you're done hitting the big guns down with 3. (well used to be 4wls ánd then hit with 3 subsequently) ...

tbh, if you have the friends in the top playing with you or supporting, you can do just about anything you want.

as for making any pt a dominant kd, i agree with that. a top player can make any pt dominant, even if it ain't dw/terra. however, will you take up the challenge to make a dominant oceanic? lol

• maybe you should make an alliance one round, and we'll play for your alliance lol

honestly the game is so dead, that if everyone are friends, you practically have no one to fight against.

as for the rwce, i don't believe it's worth maintaining at all since you're gaining rapid land. but most players these days love to max that with terra. I'm too old school, i prefer rushing tfs, and then hitting with every 2 wls once you're done hitting the big guns down with 3. (well used to be 4wls ánd then hit with 3 subsequently) ...

tbh, if you have the friends in the top playing with you or supporting, you can do just about anything you want.

as for making any pt a dominant kd, i agree with that. a top player can make any pt dominant, even if it ain't dw/terra. however, will you take up the challenge to make a dominant oceanic? lol

i will not accept, for the one single reason, i fucking hate scies! everytime i have to make them i get angry with the game, youre right about the game being dead too, there is still some fun to be had though, if you get your own personal kicks out of it then its still worth your while. The reason i dont play very often is the burn out of it, its also the reason i would never try and score. Playing a full round is just unbearable.
  • Everyone has different kicks out of the game as you said, so why is your version of something noteworthy more legit than mine?

You play with more high calibre players around you. You should sign up solo and just play without talking to anyone and see if you get your ass beaten down by an alliance. That is how my rounds go, I play at the top (not always able to grab anyone, because I dont ally myself with 80% of the other tops) and then I'm killed. Not much chance to hof or whatever you think is credible. I don't need anyones respect in this game.
  • Everyone has different kicks out of the game as you said, so why is your version of something noteworthy more legit than mine?

You play with more high calibre players around you. You should sign up solo and just play withoout talking to anyone and see if you get your ass beaten down by an alliance. That is how my rounds go, I play at the top (not always able to grab anyone, because I dont ally myself with 80% of the other tops) and then I'm killed. Not much chance to hof or whatever you think is credible. I don't need anyones respect in this game.
    You mean like this round? The two people who knew I was playing was Mercer and moogle, both multiraped. I still made the round best kingdom and rolled anyone I wanted. Biggest O and biggest D. So there is that. I just think you act like some form of elite builder but I honestly havnt seen it.
  • Yet nobody wanted to kill you..right?

From what I heard you turtled hard through the early wars and then obviously you came out on top. Thats noteworthy? Or all the other tops get killed off and you come out good. Noteworthy?

I know you are one of the best left in this game, but you get to the top the same as most, whoring at some point.

Laters. Got shit to do.
  • Yet nobody wanted to kill you..right?

From what I heard you turtled hard through the early wars and then obviously you came out on top. Thats noteworthy? Or all the other tops get killed off and you come out good. Noteworthy?

I know you are one of the best left in this game, but you get to the top the same as most, whoring at some point.

Laters. Got shit to do.
    name me the top kds that died before I did? It's not Turtling it's building your kingdom properly. No Pt besides dw should be noob enough to mass goons. Maybe an all Res Terra. I was VI. I got my tfs as fast as possible. As soon as I did have them I hit all the other tops I wanted too. Not allied with 80% of them . Straight up rolling them. Truly elite builders will know what I done and appreciate it. That's how any kingdom Bar dw should be built.
  • Next round me lynog and a few friends gonna play for real no screwing about. Hope you little bitches bring it. Cause next round we gonna be rolling your punk asses out all round. Make sure to build some decent kds. These AT DWs just didn't cut it wasn't even a challenge. Make real kds and come to play for real let's see how trash u guys are. So the issue is challenged I want all 17 of you here and serious.

And to cobras,scar hit me up. Let's put these guys in there place. Lynog hope u can get Jones and co to roll aswell.

That's like basically saying build loads of multis , like lynog said don't even give them the time of day , this thread has probably just destroyed next round bro.

• edited March 2015
    Oh well.. lynog, throughout your time in SK (for the ones you can recall)

who do you rate as top kd builders? Say stretch it back when the game had at least 7 galaxies to begin with. Because the top builders then are the actual top.

say from round 1 - round 15

I bet you most of them have retired. Since I've not really played in this scrap server base since those rounds. I came back end of last round, all I've notice are 300 multi bots and a handful of 50 active players in one galaxy. With bcart screwing terra/dw up, practically any tom dick harry can make a strong kd and call themselves a top player or put the entire universe into mobilization holy sh1t mode.

simple scenario, a dw with high probes, rob max, all res/robs outta newbie. mass soldiers, pump tanks turtle, simply laying low hitting 25land 4x, first hit 150k+ money for all, pump 4k scientist onto it, get warp consistently two waves a day for 200 land and good money, get lds out soon, pump it as well turtled with tanks/lds and getting into mobi mode to mass goons in a day. if you're active, have little life as possible, you will turn the entire uni to holy sh1t mode.

you can easily scare the uni today, since goons are free. same goes to terra with its gay PT adv, but these days ppl just max warp to turtle all the way through.

back in the day, we just rushed tfs and start banging people down from the top/btm of you. tripple tap with your other mates. when the PT wasn't gay as it is today. You want a good round, stay off terra/dw. or ask bcart to go back in time and put it back to the PT adv/disadv it was back in round 2 or somewhere there. The day he introduced secondary advantage was the day he began trolling with the pts.

Barricade is not a whore, he just doesn't tag when he plays. I'll be surprised if he made a kd which falls out of top 5! He was most probably inactive.

as for politics, oh well.. just lazy and not bothered to I suppose.

I'd love to see good old players play the game. honestly, anyone from the upper tier of the lt/mg folks, are most def a top 5 kd today. Same goes to tfua folks (they only had a short stint as a UA)

I only wish perhaps bcart can do a back to the past SK pt type, in server 2 randomly sometimes. cause the game is a junk right now. anyone can ruin anybody. some make and send bots, some ddos the server till it crashes, some can exploit the loophole in the game, some just sign up with dws to ruin the people they don't like.

until he fixes the two PT, I don't think anybody takes the game seriously or the term "top builder". who's the most active of them all wins it, and has plenty of connections with AL gets a free pass

like yourself, I don't like wh0res. prefer HOF folks over nw wh0res

The game isn't worth wasting time on anymore. Like u say the game was great from rounds 1-20, a lot of good players and always 2 solid "teams" going at each other.

Now there is pretty much 0 competioion. The amount of Multis ruining the round is also laughable, who wastes all that time when there is about 50 players per round haha.

Players like me, moogle, Greg have all had top kds, 100k land plus when the game was actually worth playing an lynog can make a rank 1 monster any round he plays now.

• In the last 5-8 rounds say, still quite a few decent builders around... Would be interesting next round to see the following:
    Jones, lynog, moogs, Greg, meadows, barricade, mercer, jester, de la rocha, flazer, walls, Arson, Ryan, undercover

Like Round 61 which was interesting,,,

No early wars, no multies... Just saying
  • In the last 5-8 rounds say, still quite a few decent builders around... Would be interesting next round to see the following:
    Jones, lynog, moogs, Greg, meadows, barricade, mercer, jester, de la rocha, flazer, walls, Arson, Ryan, undercover

Jester still the best

Jester still the best
    that's only because you haven't met Alan
  • Well, we know he doesn't like you Lynog :P ;)
  • Well, we know he doesn't like you Lynog :P ;)
    i think he has gay fantasies about me phant. i think he wants me in and around his mouth.
  • you have to know they would have gay fantasies about you dear. I mean come on..look how good you are at sk?
  • edited March 2015
    So rounde not even started and I already beat them. They are so mad they made hundreds of inactives to take sector away from me and put me in defensive hahaha. So easy to beat these kids. No matter no SL no nanos or solars I'll still outbuildingwhoever there main is all 17 of them trying to keep afloat. Guess this means that Alan dude is pretty much trash not even on my level let alone lynogs lmao.
  • if all of you shows up, free popcorn, compliments of Ashnod
  • looks like next round could be a good one as long as multis don't screw us. If so then the highest nw outta noob wins :)
  • You don't got shit on Alan.
  • You don't got shit on Alan.
    serious question barricade, who is Alan? like sk name wise.
  • i don't think he likes it if we give up his sk name lol but it was a long time ago anyway

he was mostly active towards the end of beta days game 16 or so, up to round 5. if I'm not mistaken he won a few, or actually quit towards the end of the week #1/#2 - he doesn't enjoy the whoring period (ie last two weeks)

good player, but it was a long time ago, he's almost 40 now lol

but he's still good with ladies - horny mthrfcker :p

nobody has the time to play sk anyway

pick around, let's go to s2 5on5 haha!

• He is trash. If he has to use a army of Multies to compete then he is nothing. Only people saying Alan is good are multi abusers and trash players themselves.