Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Challenge to xMYx

edited March 2015 in General
Next round me lynog and a few friends gonna play for real no screwing about. Hope you little bitches bring it. Cause next round we gonna be rolling your punk asses out all round. Make sure to build some decent kds. These AT DWs just didn't cut it wasn't even a challenge. Make real kds and come to play for real let's see how trash u guys are. So the issue is challenged I want all 17 of you here and serious.

And to cobras,scar hit me up. Let's put these guys in there place. Lynog hope u can get Jones and co to roll aswell.

Comments

• haha, i wouldnt give them the satisfaction of this thread brah, just laugh at them, they are all nothing. Btw i think its a little more than just them

Wreckage (1:17)

Delete

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on March 10, 01:51:28
    Give us your mobile number - if you use whatsapp then we will add you to our group chat

Then maybe you lot in sk will realise how many players we have. Not merely malaysian, other nationalities as well. Just mates who don't use AIM - at least not anymore

We are just barely active in sk. Some signed up and totally inactive for days. Still nothing like the size of the ua we used to play back in ltmg days

We are made up of old tfua n mg players, just too old to play it actively, hence the ****ty built kds

Im pretty sure accountant in 1:2 is newbiemode. He is like the worlds darkest paki next to Vijay Sing the golfer. His mother washes elephants and eats bananas with the peel still on them. Hes just a chump like the rest of them. :)
  • edited March 2015
    No time to build decent kds. But can make 40 Multies without a bot doing it all using proxy and logging each individually. Ya right.

Time isn't what you lack kids. Its skill, not one of you have even the smallest amount of skill. And what's funny this is a math game. And all Asians supposed to be mini computers but you guys...seem to lack anything that even slightly resembles intelligence.
  • It seems like this sort of challenge goes up every round and when the next round comes and you're not in the firing line you forget all about it until well into the round.. which isn't too late to act by all means but it seems like one side won't beat the other without long term planning (assuming there are clear sides, which i doubt there are).

Chaoticx I hope you follow through with this threat. why wait for a response you know is gonna be bullshit. Just make it happen.
  • Didn't somebody throw up a challenge for this round saying they were going to bring it?
  • I'm gonna bring it hard next round, so you all better watch it. I've been known to reach in excess of 1 MILLION in nw. Yes you read that right. I've at times had as many as 5000 scientists. Just Sayin
  • Without a multi army none of them can even hold a top 5 spot. Oh wait they had a army this round and couldn't even hold a top 20 spot.
  • I'm gonna bring it hard next round, so you all better watch it. I've been known to reach in excess of 1 MILLION in nw. Yes you read that right. I've at times had as many as 5000 scientists. Just Sayin
    That's madness. Nobody needs 5000 scientists!
  • xxFUAxx wants a piece of this challenge of screwing UA's over..can we sing up or something maybe make a petition ? Wait we dont have multis or a large group, is that ok? :p
  • Chaotic you are nothing good so you can't start any challenges, surprised Lynog isn't telling you to sit down.
  • Barricade, im better then you could ever be, hell theres been rounds where u multied and cheated and i still owned you, play legit and i wreck you.
  • Chaotic you are nothing good so you can't start any challenges, surprised Lynog isn't telling you to sit down.
    Serious question here Barricade, i you cant give me a genuine answer then ill just put you down as a terrible troll and never reply to you ever again.

What have you actually done on this game?
  • So let me get this right! Your group of guys consists of how many players? By all means 17 wouldn't be an accurate # b.c the multi fucking after the ddos was closer to 50 kds... just wondering... I'm pretty sure everyone was disgusted after last rd and this rd was just as big a joke if not worse (half multies the other half was the rd "bonus") that definitely pissed off some players. .. And if you have legit TF n MG players plz state names I'm very intrigued n don't say stoned land that bitch ran his mouth yet hid behind the real players n felt cool b.c they didn't shit on him
  • I doubt you guys even know what legit means
  • Next round me lynog and a few friends gonna play for real no screwing about. Hope you little bitches bring it. Cause next round we gonna be rolling your punk asses out all round. Make sure to build some decent kds. These AT DWs just didn't cut it wasn't even a challenge. Make real kds and come to play for real let's see how trash u guys are. So the issue is challenged I want all 17 of you here and serious.

And to cobras,scar hit me up. Let's put these guys in there place. Lynog hope u can get Jones and co to roll aswell.
    LMAO this noob who thinks he's a top kd suddenly makes a challenge

chaoticx honestly I haven't heard of you. and I'm not even trolling. tell me where were you before SK became a crap player base game. say before round 15 stretching all the way back to beta...

it's funny how a noob like yourself, claiming to be a top kd goes around challenging anyone. If lynog does that, then it is a challenge accepted. but a newbie like you, please sit down and shut up.

that's what happen these days, everyone calls themselves a "top player" lol

forget about top 10, you wouldn't even make it to top 30 if you were playing back in the day where there were at least 8 galaxies.

as much as I think lynog is a scousedog who lives and breathes on c0cksuckers like yourself, I've played with him and against him. credit is due to him, he's an actual top player. but you chaotic, you're a laughing stock.

this game is dead, people are just too oblivious to realise it. no one tries to even login and play for real anymore. only the ones like you do.

the game was worth playing back in the day, and if you were right up there, you'd remember how lt/mg owned everyone. everyone hates them (they were hated way more than xmyx is today lol), especially the top whore players. they even tried to form tfua for that very reason to beat the so called "cheaters" at that point in time. challenge accepted, and everyone whooped TFUA's arse.

people fail to realize that in actual truth when they do play for real, they are good kd builders - good top 20 material. some of them do cheat in a smart way, dirty play, but they owned all the top wh0rers in tfua>

good that lynog came back to play this round, didn't know he did.

therefore chaotic, if you want a challenge... head over to your master's room, knock his door, do your routine c0ck sucking, then kneel down, beg him to do it. then we might consider playing a round for real.

• Barricade, im better then you could ever be, hell theres been rounds where u multied and cheated and i still owned you, play legit and i wreck you.
    I hope you're just trolling...... someone please adopt this stray dog
    Hold up a second here kane, you dont rate chaotix but you rate barricade? did i miss something here? what name do you go by btw? i dont remember anyone called kane. i certainly dont remember nobody called Barricade.
  • Ya they were supposedly gonna play legit. Shoulda known better. Once a cheater always a cheater :)
  • Im only known as chaotic on the pfs, all my friends know me as something else, if u dont know who i am on here, then u dont need to.
    Hold up a second here kane, you dont rate chaotix but you rate barricade? did i miss something here? what name do you go by btw? i dont remember anyone called kane. i certainly dont remember nobody called Barricade.
    My name is Harry Kane. A rising English star, who will overtake Sturridge's place in the first 11 of English national team.

COYS

p.s. it's football, not soccer!

• i totally agree, its defo football, Kane is a one season wonder though, he wont keep that hot streak up, no chance. I do like how you avoided the questions though, either i missed something (i dont think i did) or Barricade has never done anything of note. I mean Chaotix isnt a great builder but he can make a solid kd, hes also a very good asset to have in your alliance, he will fight and die if you are his AL. Can you say any of that about the other guy? if so can someone please tell me when?

i have seen the guy play twice, once he made a pathetic DW full of lts, the other he was just utter garbage, i mean, him and Darius came in here talkin about Holos game and how good they were but honestly, i havent seen any of them do anything atall, not top builders, not top players, not top anything, just mouthpieces in the forums, that really is it.
  • edited March 2015
    The biggest reason i dont make #1 rank KDs is im lazy, i dont spread sheet, i dont tick hit any of that crap, if i took the time to do the important stuff i would be able to compete for top spots, instead im cool being top 5 and being useful to my alliance when its war time. Half the time when lynog was in our allaince i was asking him who had hit recently since he had a spreadsheet, if i did that for my robs and all hits, i could be alot more efficient, but i just let my knowledge of what a bank looks like and how to find good hits take me to the top.
  • i totally agree, its defo football, Kane is a one season wonder though, he wont keep that hot streak up, no chance. I do like how you avoided the questions though, either i missed something (i dont think i did) or Barricade has never done anything of note. I mean Chaotix isnt a great builder but he can make a solid kd, hes also a very good asset to have in your alliance, he will fight and die if you are his AL. Can you say any of that about the other guy? if so can someone please tell me when?

i have seen the guy play twice, once he made a pathetic DW full of lts, the other he was just utter garbage, i mean, him and Darius came in here talkin about Holos game and how good they were but honestly, i havent seen any of them do anything atall, not top builders, not top players, not top anything, just mouthpieces in the forums, that really is it.
    Well you might have to eat your own words soon. Probably I'm being bias, but Kane has a little resemblance of shearer and teddy. Martin Tyler spoke about it once, and a few of the match of the day folks. Kane isn't your fancy speedy suarez, nor is he a giant powerhouse like droga, but that is why he's been overlooked all these years at spurs and elsewhere in the lower leagues when he was loaned out. He isn't great at anything specific - you know when you look at Walcott, the first word to your head would be speed. But when you look at Kane, he doesn't strike you as outstanding. He's like a jack of all trades but master of none. Yet he's pretty good in the air, on both his feet, decent speed, strong enough to hold off his marker. And that's what I like about him. He's your complete center forward, he can drop a little deeper like teddy used to, or play up front as shearer did. I hope he does well for England, still hasn't won his first cap yet, but I think he can be the future no9 for England. I certainly hope he isn't a one season wonder, because his road to stardom has been pretty rough.

Time to retire the oldies and bring on the younger lads for the English team
  • im happy for any young lad of any nationality to burst on the scene mate, i also have nothing against Spurs, we have a kid coming through called Jerome Sinclair, hes honestly the best youngster ive seen since Fowler, he can trump Ibe and Sterling, our academy is rife at the moment, the future and present seem very bright for us.
  • /Hijacked
  • /Hijacked
    i tried to get some answers off him regarding Barricade, Bean. Even though he ignored it, he answered my question perfectly :)
  • More like people have things to do...

Anyway one of the rounds I knew you are talking about was a lazy dw during Chinese new year, I grabbed you and one of your friends and called it quits. Again this year I was absent from the round for CNY. I'm not sure what other round you are talking about as I don't know what rounds you have played. There was a rate them thread last month where your own buddies rated me as a decent player apart from my affilation with darius. I have never said I was the best player, but I know who I am better than. Since I came back to SK, I've always been at the top and you guys have had to screw me at any opportunity you got. Always trying to find out who this and that player was. You clearly have a better calibre of players around you and play the political came, we simply dont give a fuck about all that. You can think as you want, but you seem to waste enough time on us crying and making threads that you are talking shit.
  • More like people have things to do...

Anyway one of the rounds I knew you are talking about was a lazy dw during Chinese new year, I grabbed you and one of your friends and called it quits. Again this year I was absent from the round for CNY. I'm not sure what other round you are talking about as I don't know what rounds you have played. There was a rate them thread last month where your own buddies rated me as a decent player apart from my affilation with darius. I have never said I was the best player, but I know who I am better than. Since I came back to SK, I've always been at the top and you guys have had to screw me at any opportunity you got. Always trying to find out who this and that player was. You clearly have a better calibre of players around you and play the political came, we simply dont give a fuck about all that. You can think as you want, but you seem to waste enough time on us crying and making threads that you are talking shit.
    so in other words, you just talked a load of nonesense and actually havnt done anything of note on this game? thanks for clearing that up mate.
  • edited March 2015
    Noobicade you're shit. I outbuilt you last round with ease.
  • im happy for any young lad of any nationality to burst on the scene mate, i also have nothing against Spurs, we have a kid coming through called Jerome Sinclair, hes honestly the best youngster ive seen since Fowler, he can trump Ibe and Sterling, our academy is rife at the moment, the future and present seem very bright for us.
    I haven't seen this sinclair lad, but if you reckon he's going to better Ibe, than I reckon he must be pretty good. Because a few weeks back we played against liv at anfield, and I've got to admit that Ibe is pretty incredible. I reckon he has more potential than sterling, but then that was the only game I've seen him play. You will be a better judge to that. Sterling for me, has reached his peak, albeit still young. But his growth has pretty much been stagnant.

And I do agree that liverpool's academy is incredible right now. I'm all for academy players. Look at how much we spent 2seasons ago, 26mil here 30mil there. But look at the line up today, poch has pretty much use the academy kids. Waste of money if you ask me. Better spending 100mil on improving the academy than signing a bunch of expensive overprice stars.

I haven't seen this sinclair lad, but if you reckon he's going to better Ibe, than I reckon he must be pretty good. Because a few weeks back we played against liv at anfield, and I've got to admit that Ibe is pretty incredible. I reckon he has more potential than sterling, but then that was the only game I've seen him play. You will be a better judge to that. Sterling for me, has reached his peak, albeit still young. But his growth has pretty much been stagnant.

And I do agree that liverpool's academy is incredible right now. I'm all for academy players. Look at how much we spent 2seasons ago, 26mil here 30mil there. But look at the line up today, poch has pretty much use the academy kids. Waste of money if you ask me. Better spending 100mil on improving the academy than signing a bunch of expensive overprice stars.

Yeah, i wouldnt argue with that, more teams need to do it, Chelsea and City are pretty pathetic in that aspect, no kid has a chance no matter how good they are. Yeah Sinclair is special, a few of them are tbh but hes the only striker, hes due to go out on loan for the rest of the season this week, will be good to see how he gets on.