Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

End War, Kill Multis & ATs

2»

Comments

• BOOOOM Vulpes, an there you have it my friend, i dont expect an apology buddy, you know and i know thats all that matters. Like i said, fully deserved, they dont call me the chump crusher for nuttin homie, most players will tell you im not an ass, the only ones who will are well known chumps.
  • edited March 2015
    when i took AL i didnt hear anything about indiana, nobody said anything mor eabout him making another hit or anything like that so i assumed had calmed down lol... that was all when blitz was the AL so left it behind with the old regime...

If you can leave shit behind with the old regime. Why is it OK to insist on lumping what happened in adb with sparta?
    Because that is what the whole war started because of isn't it?

i declared cos sparta was so anti warden (said we were going to be to overpowered and the uni should kill us)... vortex were the ones that thought they were just bayor reborn....
  • Im just a chump watching all the big names roll...and eating ashys popcorn too...whats the next destruction roll?
  • I don't believe Ronin Jin (1:7) is part of the multis, as he hasn't followed any other of their trends.
    March 7, 19:57:10 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 21 of our residences were burned.
    March 7, 19:57:12 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Ronin Jin (1:7)
    March 7, 19:57:14 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Ronin Jin (1:7)
    March 7, 19:57:16 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Ronin Jin (1:7)
    March 7, 19:57:17 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 17 of our residences were burned.

if not then why the arsons?
    It was posted. And Wobba is my goddamn kd signature. Excellent detective work.
    BOOOOM Vulpes, an there you have it my friend, i dont expect an apology buddy, you know and i know thats all that matters. Like i said, fully deserved, they dont call me the chump crusher for nuttin homie, most players will tell you im not an ass, the only ones who will are well known chumps.
    Maybe so, but the petty back and forth in the alliance chat definitively brought implications.
  • Lol, odb might very well walk away with the round. Sparta in whatever form has been warring more often then not, and we still give hell to whoever, so much credit to rmag. Odb took a beating earlier, but now with 1:2 pretty beat up and all the top Sparta sectors warred down its odbs round to lose
  • when i took AL i didnt hear anything about indiana, nobody said anything mor eabout him making another hit or anything like that so i assumed had calmed down lol... that was all when blitz was the AL so left it behind with the old regime...

ontop of him treating your newbie kingdoms like shit, he was constantly saying sly remarks about leaving the alliance to hit me, giving me grief all the time, you know aswell as i do that that shit isnt guna fly, he got what he deserved because he was a prick, as did winne, Spoon suicided on me before i hit him. Chaotix is an old homie, once he knew it was me, he knew what was going to happen. Pretty sure 99% of your alliance agreed with it too, thats why none of them hit me when you posted me.
    Lydog how full of yourself can you be? get a life or suck a c0ck or something to shut that mouth of yours
  • Sit down chump. You are nothing.
  • Had I known how easily warden would break apart I would've started with you guys...
  • edited March 2015
    Vuples im Hocus Pocus, and ill tell u the truth, Indiana and the rest of them planned to leave the allaince to take down Lynog, it was a plan from the moment he popped into the top 5, they didnt want him there, and i was approached about it, they told me we would leave soon, suicide him powerless and fail until we broke and take him out, they wanted all 4 of the top spots to be us. At the time i was like watever cause i didnt know who he was and just figured he was competition later.
    I was never planning to do that, was only indiana i recall. Once you're in my alliance you're an ally not an enemy. Not sure why indiana had it in for you lynog as he was already talking about taking you out even before you started arguing. If you hadn't had left alliance to hit him it probably would have blown over and we would all be top 5 still with warden as no.1 alliance.
  • arch 10, 00:36:06 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Cybergangster (1:11)
    March 10, 00:36:09 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Cybergangster (1:11)
    March 10, 00:36:12 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Cybergangster (1:11)
    March 10, 00:36:14 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    March 10, 02:43:45 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    March 10, 02:56:57 Forces from Chicken Island (1:15) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 1,123 planets, 132,088 platinum, 9,391 civilians, 32,250 energy, and 134 honor.
    Our military has lost: 336 soldiers, 515 laser troopers, 4,599 laser dragoons, and 2,678 tanks.
    March 10, 03:07:28 Forces from Selena Gomez (1:3) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 86 soldiers, 128 laser troopers, 1,452 laser dragoons, and 596 tanks.
    March 10, 03:15:07 Forces from Bill Clinton (1:20) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 90 soldiers, 126 laser troopers, 1,262 laser dragoons, and 596 tanks.
    March 10, 04:15:15 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 249,689 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    March 10, 04:15:19 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 224,720 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    March 10, 04:15:21 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 202,248 platinum was stolen from our banks.

Well there it is, thats the ring leader of all of this, big boss man Chicken Island. Was wondering how he was invloved and now we got it.
  • ha. interesting.
  • Jury is Dismissed... If multis are still around on a week, I'll help coordinate.
  • Sorry but I don't get why you post up Cybergangster.
    You did hit 1:11 a few minutes ago so no wonder they tryed to see what you have.
  • That was just all the news i got prior to him hiting and after.
  • Kill this guy, I want to be the boss.
  • Had I known how easily warden would break apart I would've started with you guys...
    Vortex was a lot better right :D
  • Chicken has been sitting on 7500 land for 3 days because he couldn't send any tanks or me and lynog was gonna roll him out. So now I see why the Multies went after lynog and now me. He just happen to catch me with no wls or I would have hit him right back. But now that he got his Multies failing in me its obvious who is running them and why the two top offences had to go.
  • Not sure what you are talking about, nothing in chat about going after you. Lynog yeah lol, we all love that.
  • "Error connecting to database or max connections reached."

I find that hilarious while trying to do stuff in-game.
  • "Error connecting to database or max connections reached."

I find that hilarious while trying to do stuff in-game.
    I dont... had to try posting like 10 times before i manage to actually post something... chat still says undefined too :(
  • The Multi builder nowdays are shit because they can do whatever they want nobody cares this game is really a total waste of time.

Here are more of them and the biggest joke they get protected even by their SL.
    For example Bean...

IPvSK2: 878-81-A8-87 (They have been used as Banks obviously)

Stuart Scott (1:13)
    Solid Snake 1:18
    PointAimShoot (1:5)

IPvSK2: 711-B5-10-C6 (They are used as small fight KDs)

Shields (1:16)
    Planets of Science (1:19)
    Offensive (1:19)
    Open (1:15)
  • Have at them, I don't scan for IP matches like I used to but once any match is brought forward then have at them. (Reffering to Stuart Scott in my sector, that was listed as protected in sector message)
  • Solid Snake talks and participates in KTs. I'm far more concerned with UA multis & ATs
  • sometimes, there are random post that makes me make more popcorn...hmm...
  • Solid Snake talks and participates in KTs. I'm far more concerned with UA multis & ATs
    so because he is doing his job for your alliance it should be fine?
    i mean, there were KDs with matching ips that did work for the other alliances, but those were multis?

i'm sooo confused with how to deal with this new and strange information.
    PS. also kill mystis with just tanks, because mysticiding is also a dick move like going AT

• Ara: I seldom post rational thought here, because there is no reason/logic here on SK.

What I gather, there is no unified front at all. It is dealt with on case to case basis, and also with group of friends you have.

Having said that, it might be on your advantage for stick to the pack, even with just few. You never know what can be done.
    so because he is doing his job for your alliance it should be fine?
    i mean, there were KDs with matching ips that did work for the other alliances, but those were multis?

i'm sooo confused with how to deal with this new and strange information.
    PS. also kill mystis with just tanks, because mysticiding is also a dick move like going AT

What I'm saying is that's not typical multi behaviour nor IP interaction, and SS hasn't been linked to any of the UA stuff.