Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Server slow

edited March 2015 in General
It's slow as fuck but I've just managed to mysticide and get 790 land which was nice

Comments

• My first 1 wl is back in 3 mins
  • Lol I am just trolling
    Carnt get past the log in page
  • Does it count as trolling if the only person you trolled is yourself?
  • Hope it stays down another 8-10hrs, kill the r/r whos heading towards rank 1. Cant stand cheaters
  • Hope it stays down another 8-10hrs, kill the r/r whos heading towards rank 1. Cant stand cheaters
    You can get on just but lucky if you can build
    No chance kidnapping
    how is R/R cheating?
  • Cause hes using a pop farm, thus a 2nd account. Or having a friend make a popfarm for him, thus basically a 2nd acct.
    how is R/R cheating?
    i think we just found the RR guys. The only way SB can make anything of note is by going RR because he is so bad at the game.

• RR isnt cheating but it is pathetic, if thats the only way you can keep up, then you are a pathetic player who needs to stop playing.
  • edited March 2015
    If any1 wants to help pk him, chicken 1:15 is running r/r. And how is having friends or yourself make multiple accounts to feed you pop not cheating?

And if i get killed for this watever, i prefer to die playing legit and being in top 5 then cheating to stay in the top 5.
  • Mages it actually opened for 2 minutes

I probed and was about to suicide power and hit then

Kerplunk

Off again
  • Work is boring now.
  • This could be the end

The very end of Sk

Remeber this date
  • RR isnt cheating but it is pathetic, if thats the only way you can keep up, then you are a pathetic player who needs to stop playing.
    You're funny lynog. And having bank farm is fine? Next time when you want to make a bank farm, don't sign them up as your group mate. It's so obvious! Avoid logging in 5mins after you login to your main in 1:6. The number of times I caught the kd below you with millions in bank but active logging times.

Everyone who plays long enough in this game knows you're a good cheat, only fools like beanland chaotic will suck u up for a sk god
  • I never tried to rob his groupmate, but i rob that other big terra in his KD, that guy alwasy has a grip of cash on him.
  • You wouldn't have spotted lynog's groupmate as a bank, mainly because he actively logs in the kd. Decent nw growth. It's only fun when you sok the kd when lynog logs in every 3ticks :) and find 2-5mil cash in there.

Recently I got bored and started robbing one of his bank, hence he started spending it all. :p
  • i managed to get on for like 10 min a few hours ago
  • In case you haven't noticed Belteshazzar, most of 1:2 has been sitting on enough cash round long for me to max rob all round long along with numerous other kingdoms in the uni. It doesn't take a genius to just take a look at login times every few hours and make a few notes as to when people goto work or sleep...

Just because you're a clown that can't build a kingdom of your own, doesn't mean you need to come on here under an alter alias and run your mouth.
  • One v one eachother irl!
  • Bean calls someone a clown when I heard he is just whoring. wow.
  • Does anyone know what is causing the server to suck dick for gas money?
  • The server isn't slow. It just learns at a different pace than everyone else.
    You're funny lynog. And having bank farm is fine? Next time when you want to make a bank farm, don't sign them up as your group mate. It's so obvious! Avoid logging in 5mins after you login to your main in 1:6. The number of times I caught the kd below you with millions in bank but active logging times.

Everyone who plays long enough in this game knows you're a good cheat, only fools like beanland chaotic will suck u up for a sk god
    what a clueless idiot you are. The guy does make a good bank though, although the fucker runs shields!
  • nothing wrong with rr it adds a strategic element to the game. I don't see how it's cheating to kidnap your friends account.
  • Its not cheating but ALs can pick and choose who and when to kill running it and you cant really complain.

Also bcart has tried to stop it a few times and failed.

I would personally kill any if I was AL as it is too overpowered and usually used by people who cant rank without it.

If it is an endgaming kd that has stopped grabbing id leave them.
  • the end is near
  • You wouldn't have spotted lynog's groupmate as a bank, mainly because he actively logs in the kd. Decent nw growth. It's only fun when you sok the kd when lynog logs in every 3ticks :) and find 2-5mil cash in there.

Recently I got bored and started robbing one of his bank, hence he started spending it all. :p
    You're an idiot. I'm not his multi bank, I just log in maybe 2-3 a day.