Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warden/Vortex v Sparta / OnDaBaYou

Comments

• @RMagician:
    I saw Shivan as KT in Vortex. Is that the multi or Bill Clinton is?
    They can KT them both...well, activity is low, but just saying
  • Hes not a multi i dont think Rmag, just xMYx, we got 3 in my sector aswell, and i been hitting them. They have no concept of alliance, or anything, just there UA
  • Join xFUAx
  • I'm starting to think the multies maybe didn't belong to ADB at all.

Our brave kingdom Bill Clinton (1:20) attacked Shivan Dragon (1:20) and conquered 20 planets.
    March 7, 00:21:43 Our brave kingdom Bill Clinton (1:20) attacked Shivan Dragon (1:20) and conquered 20 planets.
    March 7, 00:21:55 Our brave kingdom Bill Clinton (1:20) attacked Shivan Dragon (1:20) and conquered 9 pla

Add this to the fact that most of the multi list is in vortex, and that vulpes meant to do nothing about them either.
    who is a multi in vortex?
  • I dont think any of them are multies all just xMYx members. I been told there was 17 of them playing this round, and almost all made it into sparta
  • What I know is that Bill Clinton won't see another term in congress
  • But we could have a Clinton president...
  • xMYx would really have to pull a big one out of their asses for that
  • Round 67: (For whatever my goldfish memory can remember)

btw Round 68 :D
  • @barricade..Thanks for the xxFUAxx plug much appreciated..you are such a sweet guy...
  • Are you joking? It was the #4 alliance with nearly half the nw vs #1 alliance, then warden steps in to help vortex. But so does lyn and his two sectors, which for nw wise at this point is pretty dead even. and now Odb has joined them to make it #1 and #2 + 12mil vs #3 and #4.

Thats not even factored in that Viva is in spart and alive and the fact that warden helped out obd way earlier to save them against the early game dw onslaught!
    Lynog left cos 1.2 where running there mouth and farming
    1.8 joined lynog as I have good friends there and vortex AL did a silly thing

At the end of the game your giving stats now, I've give stats all round how Sparta has been outgunned 3 to 1 most of the round
    And always at a minimum 2 v 1

I alone have been posted for a KT 4 times and had multiple fails on me and probably 300 minimum successful probings on me
    Hence why I have feel behind , never the less I enjoyed it because I like to frustrate ALs.

Anyway bigger pictures

Mages and AdB have done a good thing , what the hell where they meant to do???

Watch while vortex and warden farm all off Sparta and 1.2 mainly feed off the honour and additional land gain and then once they are miles ahead and sparta are dead then Adb would have been demolished by 1.2 and warden
    These are the facts, I doubt it will ever be even untill 1.2 stop there attitude

As I said before I take my hat off to a new found friend
    Mages who atleast has some
    Common sense

• Facts: ADE was stacked, ODB decided to thin them out after 1:19 basically told the uni if u even think about hitting in our allaince we will use our 20 AT DW's and train you, which they did, look at Mercers KD. ODB decides to fight back, Elysian had a inactive AL, 1:2 wanted to help in the fight, took us 2 days to leave the allaicne, because we had xMYx members stopping us (they was teamed with 1:19's DW's who alot was made up of xMYx). We finally get out, start helping.

Since ODB was the bigger alliance, we was basically ignored, so 1:2 happened to get a good land lead by hitting those AT dws for alot of land. Which this happens every single round to known existence, usally a turtle out in G2 gets massive land from the wars and pulls ahead, this time happens that 1:2 got the easy land.

Jump forward, lynog rolls out some 1:2 guys. Indiana Quits, bunch of people farm him.

Our kingdom Indiana Pacers (1:2) bravely defended against Templars (1:3) and lost 713 planets.
    Our kingdom Indiana Pacers (1:2) bravely defended against Chris Kyle (1:11) and lost 523 planets.
    March 4, 19:17:18 Our kingdom Indiana Pacers (1:2) bravely defended against RequiemsGate (1:16) and lost 151 planets.
    March 4, 19:17:23 Our kingdom Indiana Pacers (1:2) bravely defended against RequiemsGate (1:16) and lost 143 planets.
    March 4, 19:17:49 Our kingdom Indiana Pacers (1:2) bravely defended against Hundred Eyes (1:16) and lost 136 planets.
    March 4, 19:17:57 Our kingdom Indiana Pacers (1:2) bravely defended against RequiemsGate (1:16) and lost 129 planets.

All these guys farm up 30-40% of there land in 1 hit, but none of them gonna get killed for doing it. Only 1 top guy in 1:2 took land, and lynog rolled him out right after it. Other guys in 1:2 dont even touch the land, cause even though you guys accuse us of farming, i havent farmed any land all game and still easily staying in the top 5. So continue on with the witch hunt for farmers in 1:2, fact is our land was gained fairly, the unfair land was grabbed back by lynog.
  • spoon (X:9,Y:2) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD
  • edited March 2015
    Spoon is the gay one getting dragged to the fire

The guys in the jackets and face scarfs

Are me
    Lynog
    Magician
    Kes
    Mages
    Shinning

The dad who gets a slap is vulpes
  • Facts: ADE was stacked, ODB decided to thin them out after 1:19 basically told the uni if u even think about hitting in our allaince we will use our 20 AT DW's and train you, which they did, look at Mercers KD. ODB decides to fight back, Elysian had a inactive AL, 1:2 wanted to help in the fight, took us 2 days to leave the allaicne, because we had xMYx members stopping us (they was teamed with 1:19's DW's who alot was made up of xMYx). We finally get out, start helping.

Since ODB was the bigger alliance, we was basically ignored, so 1:2 happened to get a good land lead by hitting those AT dws for alot of land. Which this happens every single round to known existence, usally a turtle out in G2 gets massive land from the wars and pulls ahead, this time happens that 1:2 got the easy land.

Jump forward, lynog rolls out some 1:2 guys. Indiana Quits, bunch of people farm him.

Our kingdom Indiana Pacers (1:2) bravely defended against Templars (1:3) and lost 713 planets.
    Our kingdom Indiana Pacers (1:2) bravely defended against Chris Kyle (1:11) and lost 523 planets.
    March 4, 19:17:18 Our kingdom Indiana Pacers (1:2) bravely defended against RequiemsGate (1:16) and lost 151 planets.
    March 4, 19:17:23 Our kingdom Indiana Pacers (1:2) bravely defended against RequiemsGate (1:16) and lost 143 planets.
    March 4, 19:17:49 Our kingdom Indiana Pacers (1:2) bravely defended against Hundred Eyes (1:16) and lost 136 planets.
    March 4, 19:17:57 Our kingdom Indiana Pacers (1:2) bravely defended against RequiemsGate (1:16) and lost 129 planets.

All these guys farm up 30-40% of there land in 1 hit, but none of them gonna get killed for doing it. Only 1 top guy in 1:2 took land, and lynog rolled him out right after it. Other guys in 1:2 dont even touch the land, cause even though you guys accuse us of farming, i havent farmed any land all game and still easily staying in the top 5. So continue on with the witch hunt for farmers in 1:2, fact is our land was gained fairly, the unfair land was grabbed back by lynog.
    i was first, not mercer :p Y U NO INCLUDE ME :P
  • Forgot who u was sorry
  • Forgot who u was sorry
    i was your neighbourhood fleshlite :D
  • I'm back, bitches!
  • I'm back, bitches!
    slag :D
  • War abuse is funny hehe

Honor: 3,743 (6)
  • War abuse is funny hehe

Honor: 3,743 (6)
    hitting the KTs gave me way more :p until i died :D

• Hitting random vortex and warden kingdoms outside of war gave me about that much too!
  • edited March 2015

Lynog left cos 1.2 where running there mouth and farming
    1.8 joined lynog as I have good friends there and vortex AL did a silly thing

At the end of the game your giving stats now, I've give stats all round how Sparta has been outgunned 3 to 1 most of the round
    And always at a minimum 2 v 1
    I know your memory isnt that short, you guys got banged out early on because your kds were gangbanging and training the crap out of people with a vast amount of DW kds.

Common sense
    Common sense would have been to kt your kd, so you get no enjoyment for the last 3/4 of the round because every round multis just "somehow" always end up on your side, when i first came back to sk i landed in your alliance and even i could see it. Kill on site then everyone else goes back to doing whatever.

• Dear chaotic X let me clear something up for you...At the time that Req made those hits on the suicider he had around 4300 land so it was not a 30-40% gain for him...closer to a 10% gain..as for hundred eyes he had recently been hit 3x times so I figure it wouldnt hurt him to get that land and he still didnt get a 30-40% increase...so shut that shit up regarding them..there are people out there gettin way more land off the first thru fourth hits..not guys who get the land way after the MA drops a 150 land gain of hitting a 5000 land kd

• Spoon is the gay one getting dragged to the fire

The guys in the jackets and face scarfs

Are me
    Lynog
    Magician
    Kes
    Mages
    Shinning

The dad who gets a slap is vulpes
    this made me check out hozier's album thanks. it's great so nice and chilled.
  • Let's be real here, the downtime is the real MVP in this war.
  • Round 67: (For whatever my goldfish memory can remember)

btw Round 68 :D

Ah Roi! there goes my goldfish memory proving a point.
    Thanks for the reminder.
  • Hes not a multi i dont think Rmag, just xMYx, we got 3 in my sector aswell, and i been hitting them. They have no concept of alliance, or anything, just there UA
    No concept of alliance lmao. Spoken by the pussy who didn't help warden in fact trying to get 1:2 to leave the alliance. When good times with warden was there you were waving the warden flag, when warden got hammered a little you ran to your daddy lynog to give him a bj.

You're pathetic!

I bet you sometimes lynog must be laughing his arse out having to see so many ppl flock to him sucking his balls at every opportunity.
  • You have quite the opinion for a coward hiding on a new forum acct, tell us who u really are, dont be a little bitch, afraid ill roll your punk ass out round after round.