Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1.2 Are Getting cocky with Their* Tanks

1235»

Comments

• Did someone say Cock?
    Js
  • Look who's talking, the racist ATA leader

Yeh I hate Turks , so Yeh I am a racist
    Half of them fights for Islamic state and would chop my head off
  • Did someone say Cock?
    Js
  • This troll has been messaging me for days trying to get a rise out of me so i finally responded

btw if ur not rank 1...you must be a garbage scrubb that has no clue how to play...

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Ifrit (1:6)

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on March 7, 12:36:22
    ohh no

---- Original message received March 7, 12:34:32 from Ifrit (1:6) ----
    >> be prepared to lose more of your undefended land you useless blob of sh1t, there is nothing you can do to stop it either, bye bye scrub.
    >>
    >>

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on March 7, 12:33:30
    lol are you even reading what i say?? go away troll somebody who cares

---- Original message received March 7, 12:31:53 from Ifrit (1:6) ----
    >>
    >> im not mad, i laugh at clueless retards like you and your sector mates, if the game is so easy, why are all of you so bad at it? hahahahaha
    >>
    >>

Subject: (Blank). Sent on March 7, 12:31:49
    if i cared 10% as much as you did i would be 15k land right now lol
    you are the least humble person i have ever talked to online, what does that mean??

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on March 7, 12:30:57
    lol why are you even messaging me? bro every wl you had went to fresh inactives with millions of money, i never hit a single one you did everything possible to get to the top i was just simply playing for fun with my phone and i lost net for over a week, theres no reason to get mad lmao this game is easy

---- Original message received March 7, 12:23:45 from Ifrit (1:6) ----
    >> you never once had a chance to pass me, you are garbage and so are all your sector, i have man handled everyone of you solo with absolute ease.
    >>
    >>

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on March 7, 12:19:49
    lol ok sounds good i never claimed to be good at this game lmao the fact i had a chance to pass you is quite pathetic considering all the things you do to get ahead i am 110% legit and on my phone all round and lost net for over week before you passed me but ok bud lol

---- Original message received March 7, 12:17:09 from Ifrit (1:6) ----
    >> your kd is so bad buddy, imma have to slap you around again just because you are so bad.
    >>

• you realise by posting this you actually show everyone how much of a retard you are and just me, right?

hahahaa what a tool
  • if anything you will stop sending me childish crap everyday like i care lol
  • edited March 2015
    Nah he will just attack you more and torment you more

Yoube dug your own grave there son

There's only one person who can out troll lynog and that's me
    But we are mates now so I don't any more lol
  • if anything you will stop sending me childish crap everyday like i care lol
    i dont send you childish crap everyday, if you could only realise how fucking retarded your arguments are you wouldnt be posting them in here, you and your friends ran your mouth, i put you all in your place, now your acting like you dont care, you do, you care so much it hurts and im sitting here laughing at you fools knowing my job is complete. Next time, be more humble with people and dont get above your station, scrub.
  • Look who's talking, the racist ATA leader

Yeh I hate Turks , so Yeh I am a racist
    Half of them fights for Islamic state and would chop my head off
    and stupid too, played their game and bought lots of in-apps purchase
    U may add some more Viva

• There are only 2 ways to interact with lynog. Either you are his bitch or his enemy.
  • There are only 2 ways to interact with lynog. Either you are his bitch or his enemy.
    tell that to the massive amount of friends i have on this game, you chumps got wayyyy above your stations, i brought you all back down to earth with a huge bang, sitting there with your junk kds thinking your shit dont stink doesnt fly with me spoony, you got what you all deserved,
  • Your right my kingdom was pretty crap. Powerless mountainous worked ok but not great, was too hard to get decent defence, rax space was too high. Also I think I lost out big time not having decent probes.
  • Your right my kingdom was pretty crap. Powerless mountainous worked ok but not great, was too hard to get decent defence, rax space was too high. Also I think I lost out big time not having decent probes.
    probes were your biggest downfall, although you did read what was going on alot earlier than the other, props to you on that. You also wernt nowhere near as much of a prick as that winne or Indiana, your kd was by far the best from the 3. In the longrun though i would of caught you and hit, i had around the same income but was constantly getting 300-500k robs and was powered.
    thats because in real life he is most likely everyones bitch

and i was such a prick because they are useto ur troll ass where as this is the first time ive had the honor of meeting such a piece lol
    thats because in real life he is most likely everyones bitch

and i was such a prick because they are useto ur troll ass where as this is the first time ive had the honor of meeting such a piece lol
    im about to stick my 3 inch erect penis, right inside you bunghole, again. Chump
  • edited March 2015
    i know u have been messaging me every hour with a childish comment. dont forget ur meds before bed
  • i know u have been messaging me every hour with a childish comment. dont forget ur meds before bed

March 8, 01:02:37 Our brave kingdom Ifrit (1:6) attacked WinnebagoWarrior (1:2) and conquered 1,005 planets.

nom nom nom nom nom, give me those tears.
  • Btw lynog if u do know multi man can u convince him to stay on s2 again thanks. At least i got killed by real people. Getting killed by multis there is almost no point in playing.
  • Btw lynog if u do know multi man can u convince him to stay on s2 again thanks. At least i got killed by real people. Getting killed by multis there is almost no point in playing.
    i dont, the guy i mentioned to you i cant really see bothering with s2, i havnt spoken to him atall this round so i doubt its him.
  • Did the old "im not even trying, i dont care" make its appearance as usual when someone gets got? :))
  • Lynog about 3 days ago.