Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warden/Vortex v Sparta / OnDaBaYou

edited March 2015 in General
Common lets get the topic for a very unbalanced war

Leaders of the uni please hang your head in shame, your fighting an allince which is war ravaged and out
Gunned 3.1 on both warleaders and probe attempts

What I do hope is when you've cleaned is out that warden farm the uni because the rest of the uni are so fucking dumb it's actually laughable

Comments

• Also mages I am disappointed and I know your alliance don't want this not going to say any more on it other than use the word " disappointed "
  • You weren't complaining when the bullshit was in your favor less then two weeks outta noob.
  • Wow I never realized I was the ultimate troll...
  • Well done ondabayou
    Eventually we now have a decent game on our hand rather than a farm fest

Takes his hat off to mages and shining and monkey
  • viva is a bellend or whatever
  • March 7, 03:30:43 the Sparta alliance has declared peace on your alliance.
    March 7, 04:15:10 the WarDen alliance has declared peace on your alliance.

I had a great night, how was yours?
  • Slept on a mates sofa... Not very comfortable
  • edited March 2015
    Sparta Kills

55k prober, dead
    Db - dead
    huhon, PKed
    Light of Flesh - hitting the grave
    Loki (blueberry hill) - still watching the battle while he bleeds out

----
    Sparta Graveyard
    WarBreaker (Aza)
    Shivan (Blaze)
  • Sparta Kills

55k prober, dead
    huhon, PKed
    Db - dead

----
    Sparta Graveyard
    WarBreaker (Aza)
    Shivan (Blaze)
    does blaze have aim? i need to make fun of him :D
  • im guessing athens will join in agaisnt us too
  • Sparta Kills

55k prober, dead
    huhon, PKed
    Db - dead

----
    Sparta Graveyard
    WarBreaker (Aza)
    Shivan (Blaze)
    l2 SCOUTER mate. 14h WL with all ur goons? lol.

• Sparta Kills

55k prober, dead
    huhon, PKed
    Db - dead

----
    Sparta Graveyard
    WarBreaker (Aza)
    Shivan (Blaze)
    l2 SCOUTER mate. 14h WL with all ur goons? lol.

i still don't get why it matters :D
  • I'll let the dead tell you why it matters ;)
  • I'll let the dead tell you why it matters ;)
    wow this is what they mean with giving someone blue balls :p
  • Lol so thankfully I got Sabo powerless and broke twice before odb figured out which side they were on. None of you should AL again
  • Lol so thankfully I got Sabo powerless and broke twice before odb figured out which side they were on. None of you should AL again
    ok :'(

• None of you should AL again
    I'm down with that lol

Rmag is making the best of a bad situation, but I'm really blown away by the decision making by the rest of you

Rmag is making the best of a bad situation, but I'm really blown away by the decision making by the rest of you
    Sparta & Athens are winning from an impossible situation.
    RMag & Friends r kicking ass

The teachings of Ian, Cobras, Vilt, Lynog, Kes, Arson, Moogle this shit is taking candy from newborns.
  • What impossible situation?
  • What impossible situation?
    your top 20 KDs joining up with Vortex to fight an alliance that had already pretty much been destroyed in the first war by a uni gangbang. And you're losing. You're right, had you been a proper AL this would've been a pretty impossible and pitiable situation, but since you're at the helm its barely more than laughable.
  • Are you joking? It was the #4 alliance with nearly half the nw vs #1 alliance, then warden steps in to help vortex. But so does lyn and his two sectors, which for nw wise at this point is pretty dead even. and now Odb has joined them to make it #1 and #2 + 12mil vs #3 and #4.

Thats not even factored in that Viva is in spart and alive and the fact that warden helped out obd way earlier to save them against the early game dw onslaught!
  • edited March 2015
    Back when Blitz was AL of Elaysian or whatever it was called he did nothing for like 4 days of me pretty much begging him to help. I understood what would happen if they were unchecked dont worry about that, my post is more about why would obd step in to a war thats already even if not slightly in favor of Sparta but then join them after they trained you guys and warden helped, seems abit backwards no?

Being neutral was an option too btw
  • Because warden pretty much owned top 20 after piggybacking on ODB, and all warden cares about is themselves.

And we are #1 alliance for a very simple matter. Lots of middle sized-active KDs.

And let me put it out on the table, this started with vortex wanting a 2nd uni gang-bang on us, having gone to WarDen and ODB for support. It just didn't play out that way
  • You wanted vortex to war warden... Think we gonna sit back and wait for you to kill vortex and move onto us?
  • of course I wanted vortex to war warden. They come to me saying they want our heads. Where better to direct them than Warden ?
  • ow... i need more coffee. I am not quite awake yet.
  • Round 67: (For whatever my goldfish memory can remember)

ADB was no. 1, before the rest of universe war them.

Then ...they disappear and ADB sectors become Sparta.

Ely sectors become Warden.
    if I remember right...Ely abuse that inactive war, and made some crappy calls (AT when not) worthy of KT. (That's just Ashy talking to herself. )

ODB remains ODB

And

Vortext remains Vortex.

-----------------------------------------
    Now this war: March/2015

Sparta vs. Vortex?

Isn't that ADB all over again less the problems that lead to the first universal war in this round?

And also, this Warden leadership if there is any, are they the same careless people who think with their mouths and not their heads?
    No wonder Rmagician knows where to send them?
    But let us give credit when it is due, the universe is small and few key people can make a difference

Rmag: If you are sending Vortex vs. Warden, I think that has happened before (dejavu) at beginning of the game. It was Ely vs. Vortex, which was an inactive war gone wrong. So, we know the ending on that scene already.

So, the current situation now is back to Sparta versus the universe(Vortext/Warden/who else?) [this is again ADB versus the universe, or another story line here?)

Is this correct?

~shakes head~ making some more popcorn for everybody.

I am in the mood for pancake and sausage breakfast, and I might leave for the weekend ski trip. Never mind me, I am just old and trying to understand what's going on here.
    ~Ashy

• Not even close.
  • edited March 2015
    I'm starting to think the multies maybe didn't belong to ADB at all.

Our brave kingdom Bill Clinton (1:20) attacked Shivan Dragon (1:20) and conquered 20 planets.
    March 7, 00:21:43 Our brave kingdom Bill Clinton (1:20) attacked Shivan Dragon (1:20) and conquered 20 planets.
    March 7, 00:21:55 Our brave kingdom Bill Clinton (1:20) attacked Shivan Dragon (1:20) and conquered 9 pla

Add this to the fact that most of the multi list is in vortex, and that vulpes meant to do nothing about them either.