Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1.2 Are Getting cocky with Their* Tanks

Comments

• Also, my boy is a raging heartthrob, be prepared!
  • Also, my boy is a raging heartthrob, be prepared!

haha i dont doubt it mate, i have two. i have an Irish blue Stafford and a rednose pitbull bitch, she is awesome. Almost human like at times.
  • Aw man that's exactly how I'd described my boy lol. Regardless of contest I wanna see yours haha. Staffys are awesome and I like you having a staffy and a red nose.

Too many people give pits a bad rep for no reason.
  • Aw man that's exactly how I'd described my boy lol. Regardless of contest I wanna see yours haha. Staffys are awesome and I like you having a staffy and a red nose.

Too many people give pits a bad rep for no reason.
    my pitbull is the most harmless dog on earth, she runs away from cats and once got bit on the nose by a ferret and shat herself.
  • Lol your pit acts like my gsp =l runs from cats, ridiculously sweet. He's actually kind of dumb...he doesn't know what real aggression is so when dogs try to bark at him or attack him at the dog park, he thinks they're playing. -_-
  • Screw it, New thread. I'll post it. 3 pics of doges. Ppl vote if they want, I'm sure some will post their own
  • Looks like we are on the same side. After all we are part of the commonwealth nations.

I'm sending our ambassador barricade to recruit lynog & jones

• No one likes Ya that much :)
  • No one likes Ya that much :)
    I know you want me :)

• A UK alliance would deal with a US/Canada alliance :D
    Defo a Scouse 1,2,3 again hahaha
    This would get me to come back and play a serious round....

USA USA USA

I get mercer tho since Canadians are like 3/4 American
  • I'd have to make my first serious KD since Mat Kerbouchard so I can first break Lynog during war time again. USA! USA! USA! USA! HOOOOOOOOO!!!!
  • Usa and Canada R like blood bothers Id feel bad about having to beat on some scousers :). North America vs Europe vs Asia. Aussies join Europe and South America joins America. Sounds fun :)
  • I would play semi-serious in a UK vs USA/CAN round. prob DW obv
  • If USA get Canada. UK should get Europe.
  • Well considering that UK is part of Europe...duh UK is on Europe side.
  • what about our asian malaysian friends and or korean/chinese? do they get a whole thing like a super powers clash of all the nationalities?
  • Seems OP. Us NAers aren't as good of builders but we do know how to smash pretty effectively ;)
  • Usa and Canada R like blood bothers Id feel bad about having to beat on some scousers :). North America vs Europe vs Asia. Aussies join Europe and South America joins America. Sounds fun :)
  • there are a handful of australians... we will join the malaysians i guess...
  • there are a handful of australians... we will join the malaysians i guess...
    you guys are all our criminals. you will be joining us and nobody else!
  • Geesh, aussies can't read. Aussies are on team Europe.
  • Geesh, aussies can't read. Aussies are on team Europe.
    Team UK
  • This thread is stupid
  • Nice input you thalidomide
  • This thread is stupid

Haha remember war kingdoms bro
  • Oh yeah
    You got greedy with them colonies hahah
  • Look who's talking, the racist ATA leader