Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1.2 Are Getting cocky with Their* Tanks

Comments

• This thread is stupid
  • When did I insult you? Actually half the time u was helping me. With grabs and shit. Only even remotely bad thing I said to you was about the goons. And you told me I couldnt break u even now so I dropped it. And I even sent Indiana a pm telling it was probably jones. And why would we know what's coming? You hit your own alliance mate. You already had passed him for #1. One of the main reason this game has got so bad is the UAs and not able to trust your own alliance mates.
    im not talking about you bud, im talking about Winne, Spoon and that Indiana chump, I also wasnt in the alliance when i hit so technically i never hit an alliance mate, only this morning he was making sly comments about leaving the alliance to hit me, im not stupid, if i left them alone they would of screwed me over eventually 100%.
  • Oh my bad about alliance part lol I hadn't even checked I thought u was still in the alliance eve now just not talking
  • Hahahah myyyyy nigga
  • Hahahah myyyyy nigga
    repping the scousers Li, everyone now and then, reminders are needed. :)
  • Where is @ladyashnod when you need some popcorn.
  • LOL what a chump. Dude gets rocked 2x and is deleting? Sheesh. What a crap build.
  • Sounds like a little bitch, who was it?
  • Lol Lynog this guy likely Robtomo or someone.

Dont act like you raped someone good.
    ~scoot over~ fresh popcorn! fresh popcorn

yellow bin - cheesy popcorn
    red bin - maple/caramel flavour

• Lol Lynog this guy likely Robtomo or someone.

Dont act like you raped someone good.
    ^ how I feel when I roll u

~scoot over~ fresh popcorn! fresh popcorn

yellow bin - cheesy popcorn
    red bin - maple/caramel flavour

I'll take the orange tin! And try the maple one...
  • 1:2 guys bs way too much when in actual truth they just wh0red when onda & ade fought and came in towards the end to claim victory

just bunch of wh0res who somehow think they are top kds

• 1:2 guys bs way too much when in actual truth they just wh0red when onda & ade fought and came in towards the end to claim victory

just bunch of wh0res who somehow think they are top kds

• seems like everyone has an opinion on how awesome we are
  • I'll sell you mine. My opinions are worth a godly amount.
  • Just saying, and think they are untouchable.
    Shut up
  • edited March 2015
    When did I insult you? Actually half the time u was helping me. With grabs and shit. Only even remotely bad thing I said to you was about the goons. And you told me I couldnt break u even now so I dropped it. And I even sent Indiana a pm telling it was probably jones. And why would we know what's coming? You hit your own alliance mate. You already had passed him for #1. One of the main reason this game has got so bad is the UAs and not able to trust your own alliance mates.
    Pipe down son
  • Viva=Vstar incase any1 wants to hit him.
  • Yeh of course I am Vstar or whatever that is??? You been sniffing your mams knickers all night son , your high as a kite

I think your tryin to save your sector which has harassed and bullied the universe for weeks , it's pathetic watching you crawl about these forums in such a mannar
  • You even farmed Indiana paces land when he died z
  • Viva unlike you, i really dont care if i die, any1 who knows who i am, knows i have never finished a round in all my SK life, i roll with cobras, we play to war and die every round, unlike you who is doing everything in his power to not die 2x times. You gonna cry more to vuples when u start getting KT'd next time? You got away with farming this round, u had to cheat and farm, and i still built a better KD then you did. L2P before you come talk to me again.
  • I farmed him? I had 3x WL the second he suicided...i waited like 30mins got 185 land, i could have waited until my last WL was back, and smacked some1 for 400.
  • Just a random player who called ifrit out for using spreadsheets and tick hitting inactives, with a set def and millions of money that gives you a decent advantage over other players, reason to kt? I haven't bashed anyone and my kd was not ready for war, I always died in war back when I played, apparently I am a kt? Ok well I'm no tyrant and would always play fair but have fun I'll try to make it hard and a wastenof resource

~Winne
  • Just a random player who called ifrit out for using spreadsheets and tick hitting inactives, with a set def and millions of money that gives you a decent advantage over other players, reason to kt? I haven't bashed anyone and my kd was not ready for war, I always died in war back when I played, apparently I am a kt? Ok well I'm no tyrant and would always play fair but have fun I'll try to make it hard and a wastenof resource

~Winne
    what is your favourite flavoured crayola, buddy?
  • the way indiana was talking i knew this was coming to him at some point some how. shame he couldn't take the hits and try to rebuild tho.
  • Viva unlike you, i really dont care if i die, any1 who knows who i am, knows i have never finished a round in all my SK life, i roll with cobras, we play to war and die every round, unlike you who is doing everything in his power to not die 2x times. You gonna cry more to vuples when u start getting KT'd next time? You got away with farming this round, u had to cheat and farm, and i still built a better KD then you did. L2P before you come talk to me again.

Lol built a better Kingdom my back side , I've had more news than any cunt this round , well over 300

If you new me then you would know that I always die regardless, when you decide to kill me you can , I play this game just to troll , we both know that I am a rough KT and will last for ages , so if any allince did go to war I would die with honour and while they where struggling for days to kill
    Me I would troll them down to the ground,
    Your a little weasel who sits and rubs his mams clit on a night and rages at SK
  • the way indiana was talking i knew this was coming to him at some point some how. shame he couldn't take the hits and try to rebuild tho.

Your the only decent guy in 1.2, just for referance I think your ok
  • this is why I love sk, even after 10 years it produces lovely stories and fun stuff. Googles on :D

~Winne
    You're every bit the rage Indiana is, threatening to "ruin" my of over 3 robs