Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ADB Multis - Case Closed

13»

Comments

• And meanwhile 1:2 still lives. What a joke
  • Kingdom News
    February 25, 02:21:09 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Planets of Science (1:19)
    February 25, 02:21:10 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    February 25, 13:26:45 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Open (1:15)
    February 25, 13:26:47 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Open (1:15)
    February 25, 13:26:48 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    February 25, 18:39:01 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    February 25, 18:39:10 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.

------

February 25, 09:13:38 Forces from Planets of Science (1:19) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 54 soldiers, 136 laser troopers, and 57 tanks.
    February 25, 13:28:45 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Open (1:15)

they always probed the same KDs it seems obvious for me news are from 2 different KDs posted in AFs
  • edited March 2015
    Kingdom News
    February 25, 02:21:09 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Planets of Science (1:19)
    February 25, 02:21:10 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    February 25, 13:26:45 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Open (1:15)
    February 25, 13:26:47 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Open (1:15)
    February 25, 13:26:48 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    February 25, 18:39:01 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    February 25, 18:39:10 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.

------

February 25, 09:13:38 Forces from Planets of Science (1:19) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 54 soldiers, 136 laser troopers, and 57 tanks.
    February 25, 13:28:45 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Open (1:15)

they always probed the same KDs it seems obvious for me news are from 2 different KDs posted in AFs
    Planets probes you at 2, hits you at 9.
    Open probes you at 13.

What does that prove?? >.>

Get them killed or not but that just looks like shitty evidence to me
  • ...That's obvious interaction?
  • No, obvious interaction is

Open probes, Planets hits.

These two interactions have shit nothing to do with each other.
    Unless we're playing werewolf and you're going by "the criminal always returns to the scene of the crime"
  • Times have changed. Innocent until proven guilty and whatnot but I'm not against cleaning them up. One way we keep the game as multi-free as we can, the other we are turning away 4 possible players. Two ppl on 1 IP I wouldn't doubt a plausible story, here that story diminishes with every extra player added to that list.

We should actually take this opportunity to take a step forward and actually write down player rules that reflect the current times and abide by those. I've seen similar cases go either way. Include them in Alliance policies.

I messaged open the moment I saw this, still awaiting any sort of reply
  • So what if pie, his wife and their 400 wants to move in with me and my wife and our 2.5 kids and all of us want to play SK from the same IP?

Sk has determined these rules in a very simple equation: IP+Interaction=Death.
    I guess that makes it simple, however you stopped the KT on shields?
  • BS RM, just a couple rounds ago, i was killed for playing with my roommate, he probed a guy a whole 24hrs before i probed and then hit, i was KT'd so was he. I didnt even know he probed him, i even posted proof that he was a room mate and everyone believed me, but i was still KT because it was interaction even if a full day apart.
  • so wheres the interaction of shields with his ip matches? Someone posts that they have matching ips here and he gets hit 16 times today? Did anyone look into this? The SK universe is small enough, lets do a little research before we send more players away from this game.
  • And meanwhile 1:2 still lives. What a joke
  • so wheres the interaction of shields with his ip matches? Someone posts that they have matching ips here and he gets hit 16 times today? Did anyone look into this? The SK universe is small enough, lets do a little research before we send more players away from this game.
    Yes. a little bit of courtesy goes a long way.

I really meant courtesy messages, not raging hormones and missiles...
    I believe ROI posted some interaction with Planets of Science and Open - didn't see Shields though.