Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ADB Multis - Case Closed

Comments

• True enough. The real question now is, does this make me Professor Snape?

Expecto Patronum!
  • The best villain is one you can hate. The best hero is the one whom you did not realize until their last is given.
  • Frankly, I've worked with alliances in EvE online that are 5-10 times the size of the SK player base. Even Goons don't have that kind of crazy activity/logins.

The argument presented is a poor one. It's a self validating method to ignoring requests for proof. "We all meet in X" "Show us how you meet in X" "We can't show you how we meet in X or else you'll know what we do."

Governmental argument style. -15 points from Griffindor.
    One jabber ping and goons had 500 people login jon fleet and on titian in minutes. all the ping said was that there is an aeon tackled in jump range of QPO.

• Frankly, I've worked with alliances in EvE online that are 5-10 times the size of the SK player base. Even Goons don't have that kind of crazy activity/logins.

The argument presented is a poor one. It's a self validating method to ignoring requests for proof. "We all meet in X" "Show us how you meet in X" "We can't show you how we meet in X or else you'll know what we do."

One jabber ping and goons had 500 people login jon fleet and on titian in minutes. all the ping said was that there is an aeon tackled in jump range of QPO.

Quite well aware mate ;) Was a blood bath :D Not quite like BR, but still a slaughter.
  • Bill Clinton 1:20
  • Getting hit by said multis now as well.

You guys have fucked with the wrong person this time.
  • Look out guys, we got a bad ass over here!

Quite well aware mate ;) Was a blood bath :D Not quite like BR, but still a slaughter.

you got lucky then the one I was talking about (cause I was able to be there) we where blueballed by the titian scrub and it was just out of his range.
  • so many blatant multis. this is the work of amateurs. might as well have just made like 150 and gone on multi-rape sprees because you're not fooling anyone by playing innocent and pretending to be some good guy.
  • but hey there's a hidden group chat that.. literally nobody seems to actually be a part of except the guy claiming he's not a multi.

i know the average sk player IQ is low but they aren't falling for THAT either.
  • They should ask moogle for his bot access.
  • Lol 2ndc there is no 2ndc bro me and like one other two at most playing having see. That blast chat move since gom rd finished.

Ya Sry this guy has a an aparent hard on for me mages. Sad mofos already hitting my newbie Kd with multis lol better me than u guys.
  • Speaking of hardons, robtomo is quiet this round or did I miss some posts. Did he fail at being first without me playing. Disappointing.
  • The best villain is one you can hate. The best hero is the one whom you did not realize until their last is given.
    I think the best villain is one you can love, the best hero one you can hate.

I think the best villain is one you can love, the best hero one you can hate.

I like Merle more!
  • Moogle, if you shed your heathen ways, you'll have a place in Sparta.
  • Please...Spartans loved heathens.
  • Speaking of hardons, robtomo is quiet this round or did I miss some posts. Did he fail at being first without me playing. Disappointing.
    you talk a big game for someone who isnt very good.
  • ADB Disbanded
  • They should all be joining BubbaGump!
  • OK um...gj guys...shit what now
  • Finish the multis.
  • Finish the multis.
    You finish the multis.
  • An apple a day (X:3,Y:10) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD
  • Seriously, i dont mind if you kill me but dont label me as multi.
  • Who are you?
  • Seriously, i dont mind if you kill me but dont label me as multi.
    No.you are not multi, i concur.
  • more multi kds found in sparta and vortex, sent to me by other players in game and i verified as well.

IPvSK2: 711-B5-10-C6

1:15
    Open

1:16
    Shields

1:19
    Offensive
    Planets of Science

• edited March 2015
    more multi kds found in sparta and vortex, sent to me by other players in game and i verified as well.

IPvSK2: 711-B5-10-C6

1:15
    Open

1:16
    Shields

1:19
    Offensive
    Planets of Science

As far as I know no one's seen any interaction between them. It's great to have these lists but we can't just kill them for sharing ip. most of the time