Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thank you for your cooperation

edited February 2015 in General
List of Sectors in aDeBayor
Located Sector Name Networth
1:12 We still arent as big as your mom.. 2,969,588
1:18 trying to leave 4,109,166
1:19 Where is the love? 3,923,549
1:20 Leaving 4,372,619
1:9 Leaving 4,498,268

It's not quite time for the victory lap yet. Proper people have been put in charge of sectors now, but there are still targets from the ADB multi regime to rout out. On behalf of the war council, we thank you for your willingness to trust our judgement in restoring balance. If you believe you have proof of multis which still exist in your sector (beyond or including what we already know) then please forward them to an appropriate member of the war council.

Now it is time to rebuild. We wish those whom survived the war all the best, and encourage them to keep going. An alliance should be created by at least one of those brave folks from ADB's sectors, or there are alliances with space still willing to accept new faces.

Comments

• We have some multi/UA members inside of Warden sectors that will be posted if our allies are willing to help remove them that be nice. They are decent size kds who was helping and even tagged bayor during the war. 3 in my sector alone.
  • HOGANASINHULK HAS 5 OPENINGS
  • oh man, by the title i thought it was a letter from bcart thanking people for the attention given to his new game and saying he was going to shut down sk for good

"Thank you for your cooperation in helping test [insert new game name]. Sadly, we now no longer need this one so, bummer, sk is going down.
  • We have some multi/UA members inside of Warden sectors that will be posted if our allies are willing to help remove them that be nice. They are decent size kds who was helping and even tagged bayor during the war. 3 in my sector alone.
    Post 'em up!

• I made a kd and the world is all better....coincidence? I THINK NOT
  • edited February 2015
    Ivanka trump, Don Jon, The accountant 1:2 all confirmed UA members or Multies. When I get back to computer I'll post hits they made. All were hits on kts or gangbangs they helped in.
  • PangSlapQueen (X:1,Y:7) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

Another down. Next target.
  • Only 2 days til I'm out of Newb mode and I'll crush some multis boys.
  • Swagger (X:3) (Y:4) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

Next!
  • 20cents, same sector
  • edited February 2015
    Ned stark 1:18
    unless I am mistaken
  • Make a youtube video about it tanker.
  • edited February 2015
    February 24, 09:13:04 Our brave kingdom The Accountant (1:2) attacked Dylan Hartley (1:1) and failed.
    February 24, 10:03:14 Our brave kingdom Don Jon (1:2) attacked Dylan Hartley (1:1) and failed.

Here is the info on those guys in our sector helping bayor with KTs. They are free land to any1 who needs some land. They are even tagged bayor in there prefs, which thye removed today after they found out bayor is going down. These guys deserve to die for sure.
  • Trump, winnebago those 2 also farmed the cap out of some suiciders
  • Trump was early gb breaks on val n myself as well
  • dang, i miss the action.