Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kill multies (Nap) Then War again???

edited February 2015 in General
Ok I am sick of people saying adb are using multies

I advise a list being drawn up

We stop war and then kill the multies

This will stop the bullshit lies

Whichever side does not agree means that they own the multies

Comments

• HOGANASINHULK
  • HOGANASINHULK
    I made a kingdom guys. You can follow me. I am here to make you all safe.
  • Bit late for the "ships sinking" approach now.
  • To anyone in ADB otherwise, I have little intentions of giving you any time to regain your footing. We know which side uses multis, that's among the reasons why we still fight.

Ok so your saying you won't help kill the multies????

• Well following Cory generally works in WW, I'll buy it.
    Woot HOGANASINHULK is back
  • Jesus the bitches in this game.

Mama

• Ok no problem
    Mages , I am happy you've admited to protecting multis
  • LOL what a joke thread. Based on the view of many, a KD is not a multi unless the IPs matched, which obviously anyone with half a brain can get around. When you analyze unusual activity, you can determine with reasonable accuracy which KDs are multis. But, like I said, because none of those KDs match IPs, you will just claim they are not multis, and then this "NAP" will allow you to recover.

So no, no NAP for you.
  • Stoned Land 1:19 has hit UK 1:3 for land. Convenient since the guy has no probes ;)

Maybe next time you should waste the dead kingdom in favor of keeping your spies safe.
  • So ADB wants to NAP to kill their multis in other alliances? Hmm sounds like a stall tactic to rebuild their offense and try to AT more to win this War. Im not in leadership anywhere... but I sure as fuck wouldnt do it. How the hell is ADB going to kill going to kill multis in ODB if they are NAP'd?! And couldnt you just get your guys to delete them? I mean they are just the premis yo stack 1:19...
  • At least every one now knows the multis are yours mages
  • multi? they are irrelevant.
  • At least every one now knows the multis are mine mages
    Ok no problem

I wouldn't even validate this with a response but I have e to comment on how desperate they must be...they see a loss and will do/say anything to stay in the fight, so sad what your attempting as a last resort, lmao
    Ok no problem

I wouldn't even validate this with a response but I have e to comment on how desperate they must be...they see a loss and will do/say anything to stay in the fight, so sad what your attempting as a last resort, lmao
  • Ok no problem
    Does it suck that you lose every fucking rd even while cheating? Bwahahahahaha fucking joke you are
  • Ok no problem
    Does it suck that you lose every fucking rd even while cheating? Bwahahahahaha fucking joke you are
  • Ok no problem
  • i was ready to post a thoughtful post, and then i saw viva

~another episode that need popcorn~
  • Its okay guys I'm in mercers sector we got this shit
  • Any updates on that multi list ?
  • redsox (1:9)
    Dr Dre (1:18)
    2NE1 (1:19)
    Retard Land (1:15)
    Z (1:9)
    20cents (1:18)
    Bill Clinton (1:20)
    knnccb (1:9)
    rocknroll (1:20)
  • I knew the big Os in my sector were too good to be true >.>

I do find it odd that I've had lengthy conversations with Z, and both redsox and knnccb have shown activity beyond that of a usual multi, considering redsox actually fought to start off with SL and get us in adb.....
  • redsox was also first breaker on me... right after the Rob Lowes failed on me. If redsox is a multi...
  • I think we're confusing multi with Malay at this point, but winners get to pick the rules.
  • Kingsterking (X:10,Y:3) Desert Wasteland 1,404 285,877 1,605 ProbeAttackMissileMessage

And bottom 4'in 1,4 and messy and demand killer there also
  • redsox was also first breaker on me... right after the Rob Lowes failed on me. If redsox is a multi...
    Stop reaching pie. Although there are multis, the Rob Lowes were not in ever in control if them. Some of the activity on the war front was actually people fighting, it was the realization of the multis that ended that war. Let's just be happy it's over. Clean up the multis we know of, and move on with the round.