Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cliffnotes on the round so far

Comments

• edited February 2015
    I never said U stacked cam Jesus ur retarded. I said u support them. Ur helping kill regular kds in an alliance who openly admitted it stacking and the multis from this stack R the active ones on kts. In and out of ur alliance. Your an officer in this alliance and haven't done shit but be simple minded and short sighted unable to see what multilple other ppl in ur own alliajce and out pointed out to u. Third time I have had to point this out to u. #slowbrocam#needleinhaystackbraincell#shouldabeenbaddecesionsroblowe
  • He is with that group though Ya zeal. They manually stacked the whole uni. Got their main sector then filled all the reserves spot from the stacking and turned em into farms for war etc

They say they can do it that way Bc we used to stack.....funny thing we all have jobs and just buy a premi and play legit. so if ur asking if he is supporting the cheaters he is very much so since he is an officer in alliance.
    So you say that I stacked? Ace bought a premi and due to my lack of friends, we only filled 3 out of the 4 spots. My sector is not stacked. Just because one sector may have stacked, that doesn't mean that the rest of the alliance did. Just because there are a few anti-turtle DW's doesn't mean that ALL of the DW's are anti-turtles. Please stop grouping me in with others unless you know what you're talking about.
    I know the feeling, I get grouped in with people I talk to all the time even though I only play for me..... lol

Also, I think i know which KD you are since its almost the same build as the one that was first break on me when i was KT umm.... last round? 2 rounds ago maybe? I dunno, whenever I was tehol and kept getting called a farmer even though my hits on a disbander didn't even get back the land I lost from multis a couple days earlier.
  • I'm a forum moderator, big whoop. Also, yes, I support my alliance mates, I always do, because I'm a team player. Sure, they may have stacked, but what am I to do about it? It's not like you've never stacked before, Moogs. Hell, I've seen you stack an entire alliance, let alone just one sector. Do I think that stacking is right? Of course not, but neither is farming or using multis. Those instances occur WAY more frequently. It's all wrong in my book. I cannot control what my sector mates or alliance mates do. If they want to stack their sector or farm/multi, then they'll suffer the consequences from other alliances that they deserve. That doesn't mean, however, that I won't fight alongside my alliance mates. Plus, like I said, it was worth taking you down, Moogs. I did find it funny that you felt that you were some sort of threat though.

As far as "not doing shit" - I'm just forum moderator. I don't have any powers except for editing/deleting/sticky-ing posts. I do participate in KT's via PA's and breaks. 0 fails.

Any other babble for me to prove you wrong about, jack? What about you, Shining? What crap do you have left to spew out?
  • Yes, Mages, I agree that if I had been in your position, I'd have thought that what we did was pretty fucked up too, as far as starting a war and killing people w/o talking to you. War this early was nuts, and KT'ing people is a little nuts too. This round has been very "out of the ordinary" so to speak with the early/permanent Mobi and extremely early war.
  • Cam only stacking I have ever done on sk is buying 1'premi with friends we each buy one have 5. That's not stacking by any means. And anyone part of my group will admit it too. And shocker their respected members of the community. Ask your boy zeal here we don't stack we just out play legitly. U guys reformed the uni with ur stacking and multing.
  • Ive accidentally stacked and all it led to was my sector getting wiped out wholesale. Stacking is bad, mmmkay?
  • Again, Jack, I've asked you not to include me in stacking and using multis. I've had no part in it.
  • Something something we have a whole sector of DW try us
  • Then don't say I stack Bc accusing me of that is just as retarded. I just figured since ur an officer and a sl u would know what ur alliance is doing.....since the 3/4 of the uni is coming to smash ur alliance for doing so....just figured u knew....well hey ur informed now. Ur Al is cheating scumb.
  • I for one have missed you zeal. You glorious fucking bastard you.
  • Why is nobody validating my jokes ;(
    I am breaking the silent treatment to inform you that you have been muted until you play SK again.
    CMSZ
  • The amount of multis going around for abe is so retarded, why even bother to try and claim they're not been used and just front up and say you've been multing the round out
    I am breaking the silent treatment to inform you that you have been muted until you play SK again.
    CMSZ
  • Cam lol I say your name once in passing and you get sooooo mad. Fact is, you ruined what little rep you had backing an alliance run by cheaters. I'll pretend I didn't see 2 of the Rob Lowe kds fail on Pie before his breaks then.
  • edited February 2015
    so heres what really happened

moogle died
    cried about it
    greg died
    cried about it
    mages died
    was too small to cry about it
    Got multied... Aza claims to hate cheaters yet let's his alliance cheat... hypocrisy? See how that works aza? I suggest you stop acting as if this had any legitimacy... if I die fairly it's kosher... this multied out is bs... Btw I never cried bout dying... i stated the stacking is hilarious n your al is a fucking scumbag pussy. .. gg pew pew next rd you bitches will burn
  • I for one have missed you zeal. You glorious fucking bastard you.
    o/
  • Aza has seen the light Greg he is aware of the multies and I can verify he is killing them now. I think a lot of ppl didn't expect see such a large stack on manual lvl. This person or persons took hrs making bsgids to stack the universe and run these multis during war. The unis eyes are open to this blatant cheating that happened. Happy to see some new faces fighting. Warden hurrah. Vortex hurrah?
  • People often mistake gregs attitude for rage. Hes just an aggressive, face stomping, steak cookin, babe smashin, weight liftin gentleman.
  • People often mistake gregs attitude for rage. Hes just an aggressive, face stomping, steak cookin, babe smashin, weight liftin gentleman.
    sounds like a scouser
    sounds like a scouser
    Except he doesn't have fat ankles.

Couldn't describe the mofo any better lol
    Yeah, he's just a good dude, that's all.
  • He defo likes to cook and eat steaks. :)
    Yeah, he's just a good dude, that's all.
  • yeah,i've learned not to take him too seriously
    I made a KD! :)
    I made a Kid.! :)
    My kid made a KD! :)
    My kid made a Kid! :)
  • i smell steaks.

now, im hungry...

the chef is in