Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To anyone who farms free land

Comments

• February 18, 21:00:00 Our kingdom tokenmaster (1:12) bravely defended against Yngvild (1:4) and lost 25 planets.
    February 18, 21:00:01 Our kingdom tokenmaster (1:12) bravely defended against spoon (1:2) and lost 18 planets.

That kingdom came out of newbie that tick, cant tell me this is all newbie tracking.....
    Lol is it so hard to keep numbers n see which one pops next? Lol scrub ass players... i suck at this game but you guys are just fucking clueless haters
    +1

Why the fuck does tick hitting come up every round? Even my scrub ass can do it when I'm not lazy.
    Stop lying. Even on your best tick hitting you get 10 land. I keep telling your stupid ass you try to hit KDs just coming out of newbie... not the 100 land kds just sitting there. If you would stop using my grandma's thighs as earmuffs, maybe... just maybe you will hear me.. FUCK!
    its been a few days since payday, hasnt it?
  • Lol my grandmas thighs as ear muffs lmao
  • XXxxxxXDDDDDDDD
  • Lol my grandmas thighs as ear muffs lmao
    Hah!
  • Friends of the Farm - I belong here:)
    http://www.friendsofthefarm.ca/
  • I have to ask webmaster and add KT thread.
  • pass it to me Mages...I "do nothing".
  • ~shares some popcorn~
    bud light my friend, good way to end the day~
  • OnDaBayou pledges their assistance in destroying that farm.
    Why is there no KT posted? I HAS WLSSS!!
  • Whats the deal with mercer getting banged out?

February 19, 20:05:23 Our brave kingdom The Running Man (1:5) attacked beast2 (1:10) and conquered 15 planets.
    February 19, 22:52:33 Our kingdom The Running Man (1:5) bravely defended against Stoned Land (1:19) and lost 100 planets.
    February 20, 00:02:36 Our kingdom The Running Man (1:5) bravely defended against Yamshin (1:17) and lost 91 planets.
    February 20, 00:30:39 Our kingdom The Running Man (1:5) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    February 20, 00:30:39 Our kingdom The Running Man (1:5) bravely defended against xShot (1:19) and lost 78 planets.
    February 20, 00:34:29 Aid has been sent from our kingdom HeadShot (1:5) to The Running Man (1:5).
    February 20, 00:54:10 Our kingdom The Running Man (1:5) bravely defended against JaJaBee (1:9) and lost 67 planets.
    us (1:15) and conquered 10 planets.
    February 20, 01:12:54 Our kingdom The Running Man (1:5) bravely defended against Ivanka Trump (1:2) and lost 61 planets.
    February 20, 02:44:43 Our kingdom The Running Man (1:5) bravely defended against redsox (1:9) and lost 56 planets.

7 hits in 6 hours
  • Because they dpn't care and are just hitting because we are the smaller alliance... And doing it on purpose, probably a suicider or two in that, it was the same on me...
  • Yamshin and ivanka aren't adebayor
  • Kt one of them back rainbow They just raped ur top kd. Id make and example of Red Sox or one of them for hitting x4. But hey not everyone has balls :)
  • edited February 2015
    1. February 19, 22:52:33 Our kingdom The Running Man (1:5) bravely defended against Stoned Land (1:19) and lost 100 planets.

2. February 20, 00:02:36 Our kingdom The Running Man (1:5) bravely defended against Yamshin (1:17) and lost 91 planets.
    February 20, 00:30:39 Our kingdom The Running Man (1:5) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    3. February 20, 00:30:39 Our kingdom The Running Man (1:5) bravely defended against xShot (1:19) and lost 78 planets.

4. February 20, 00:54:10 Our kingdom The Running Man (1:5) bravely defended against JaJaBee (1:9) and lost 67 planets.

5. February 20, 01:12:54 Our kingdom The Running Man (1:5) bravely defended against Ivanka Trump (1:2) and lost 61 planets.

6. February 20, 02:44:43 Our kingdom The Running Man (1:5) bravely defended against redsox (1:9) and lost 56 planets.
    7. February 20, 05:36:14 Our kingdom The Running Man (1:5) bravely defended against Altaria Dumon (1:2) and lost 59 planets.

8. February 20, 06:09:08 Our kingdom The Running Man (1:5) bravely defended against Genesis (1:15) and lost 54 planets.

note:

NOT AT - we have made this definition before.

https://www.starkingdoms.com/community/discussion/3605/anti-lady-ash#Item_80

Offense points for Running Man - 5, 210 ( his goons)
    Defense Points - 8,730 (his tanks at home)

call it crappy D, who have a decent one at this point?

I was worried about retal over retal, rumors and crap over crap, but then, what do I know?

Ely contact: need some feedback on this, kindly message me.
  • its all down to miss communication between alliances? mixed alliances thinking they arent gangbanging cos the hits havent been posted in afs

and some noobs are just now like... hey that looks open... ill hit it
  • Didnt the shitstorm get mercer way before these hits in form of sabos and arsons?
  • not seen anything to support that... but yeah kds do probe and attack 1# randomly... goes with the job
  • its all down to miss communication between alliances? mixed alliances thinking they arent gangbanging cos the hits havent been posted in afs

and some noobs are just now like... hey that looks open... ill hit it
    Yup...exactly...negotiating and contact skills needed.
  • It was in mercers preferences. But yeah im sure mercer is familiar with normal sabo stuff concerning #1 spot.
  • K thank Vulpes. Ashy out.
  • Ill farm whoever the fuck I want. All you otha bitches Crawllll.
  • not seen anything to support that... but yeah kds do probe and attack 1# randomly... goes with the job
    It was in mercers preferences. But yeah im sure mercer is familiar with normal sabo stuff concerning #1 spot.
    it started like what 2-3 hours before getting raped...
    just ganging out the competition
  • Ill farm whoever the fuck I want. All you otha bitches Crawllll.
    That's right, you tell em!
  • edited February 2015
    1. February 19, 22:52:33 Our kingdom The Running Man (1:5) bravely defended against Stoned Land (1:19) and lost 100 planets.

2. February 20, 00:02:36 Our kingdom The Running Man (1:5) bravely defended against Yamshin (1:17) and lost 91 planets.
    3. February 20, 00:30:39 Our kingdom The Running Man (1:5) bravely defended against xShot (1:19) and lost 78 planets.

4. February 20, 00:54:10 Our kingdom The Running Man (1:5) bravely defended against JaJaBee (1:9) and lost 67 planets.

5. February 20, 01:12:54 Our kingdom The Running Man (1:5) bravely defended against Ivanka Trump (1:2) and lost 61 planets.

6. February 20, 02:44:43 Our kingdom The Running Man (1:5) bravely defended against redsox (1:9) and lost 56 planets.
    7. February 20, 05:36:14 Our kingdom The Running Man (1:5) bravely defended against Altaria Dumon (1:2) and lost 59 planets.

8. February 20, 06:09:08 Our kingdom The Running Man (1:5) bravely defended against Genesis (1:15) and lost 54 planets.

note:

NOT AT - we have made this definition before.

https://www.starkingdoms.com/community/discussion/3605/anti-lady-ash#Item_80

Offense points for Running Man - 5, 210 ( his goons)
    Defense Points - 8,730 (his tanks at home)

call it crappy D, who have a decent one at this point?

I was worried about retal over retal, rumors and crap over crap, but then, what do I know?

Ely contact: need some feedback on this, kindly message me.
    Granted, I had crappy D...

But those defense points were from this morning after a bunch of hits. Thats less than 1k tanks. I was at about 1500 when it started which is more tanks home than I had goons made.

Antiturtle isnt even close to being true

Not to mention, many of the hitters left themselves with less D home than i started with.
  • i told em not to hit you they wouldn't listen..
  • Shit players taking advantage of shit situation and making shit moves.

KT THEM ALL.

KT THEM ALL.
    lol you were always jealous because you didn't have WLs every time someone suicided
  • The fact that people can keep upto you guys without greasing their way through the system is proof of lack of skills
  • The fact that people can keep upto you guys without greasing their way through the system is proof of lack of skills
    I finished 5th last 2 rounds. I'm sure your response will be you don't even really know me and that's the point.

Should say a lot.

KT THEM ALL.
    lol you were always jealous because you didn't have WLs every time someone suicided
    True. Best part is, I didn't even bother looking at which kds/players I just called shit. And I stand by my statement.

But yeah I'm never on and spamming Attack at xx:00 for tick hits. I don't slam 1-4 WLs on suiciders because I never have WLs when it happens. And I still keep up. What Bean said is true. =l