Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To anyone who farms free land

Comments

• not a good one for lazy players like you. you can never accuse me of farming, because I don't even have the playing skill to be a NW player.

if I find fried chicken, just let me eat it, until i'm really full, will yah?
  • Farming farmers should = kt, your getting all that free land that they illegally farmed, shame on you cam, shame on you.
  • oh boy! battle stations!
  • February 18, 21:00:00 Our kingdom tokenmaster (1:12) bravely defended against Yngvild (1:4) and lost 25 planets.
    February 18, 21:00:01 Our kingdom tokenmaster (1:12) bravely defended against spoon (1:2) and lost 18 planets.

That kingdom came out of newbie that tick, cant tell me this is all newbie tracking.....
    Quoted for Truth
  • edited February 2015
    February 18, 21:00:00 Our kingdom tokenmaster (1:12) bravely defended against Yngvild (1:4) and lost 25 planets.
    February 18, 21:00:01 Our kingdom tokenmaster (1:12) bravely defended against spoon (1:2) and lost 18 planets.

That kingdom came out of newbie that tick, cant tell me this is all newbie tracking.....
    Lol is it so hard to keep numbers n see which one pops next? Lol scrub ass players... i suck at this game but you guys are just fucking clueless haters
  • You talking about actual farming or just someone finding a KD with 0 defense and quad tapping them? If I see a Kd with 0 defense because they were stupid enough to send it all out, you bet I'm hitting 4 times and dealing with consequences later. That's like passing up money laying on the street. In SK finding a good hit when you are not in the top KDs is near impossible so a lot of the land from the middle of the pack is found through disbanded KDs, suicides, etc. Free land is free land. IIRC the only "player made rule" about that was in reference to an Alliance hitting an open KD more than X amount of times but free land was no limit.
  • February 18, 21:00:00 Our kingdom tokenmaster (1:12) bravely defended against Yngvild (1:4) and lost 25 planets.

Lol is it so hard to keep numbers n see which one pops next? Lol scrub ass players... i suck at this game but you guys are just fucking clueless haters
    +1

Why the fuck does tick hitting come up every round? Even my scrub ass can do it when I'm not lazy.

+1

Why the fuck does tick hitting come up every round? Even my scrub ass can do it when I'm not lazy.
    Stop lying. Even on your best tick hitting you get 10 land. I keep telling your stupid ass you try to hit KDs just coming out of newbie... not the 100 land kds just sitting there. If you would stop using my grandma's thighs as earmuffs, maybe... just maybe you will hear me.. FUCK!
  • lol another lame alliance, i retal a war abuser, suddenly out of nowhere 3 hits from ondabayou & adebayor
    so yes, shove your fake morals up a tree
  • I will be keeping a list in our AFs for anyone who farms free land.
    Seriously... read that.
  • adebayor
    February 18, 23:33:57 Forces from An apple a day (1:19) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 55 planets, 31,030 platinum, 943 civilians, 4,770 energy, and 130 honor.
    Our military has lost: 64 soldiers, 190 laser troopers, and 0 tanks.

February 19, 00:04:23 Forces from Jennifer Lawrence (1:19) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 50 planets, 31,731 platinum, 894 civilians, 3,754 energy, and 121 honor.
    Our military has lost: 73 soldiers, 182 laser troopers, and 0 tanks.

February 19, 00:12:19 Forces from Swagger (1:18) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 51 soldiers, 137 laser troopers, and 0 tanks.

February 19, 00:16:59 Forces from Coles (1:9) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 43 planets, 27,205 platinum, 766 civilians, 2,881 energy, and 151 honor.
    Our military has lost: 56 soldiers, 131 laser troopers, and 0 tanks.

February 19, 00:55:13 Forces from knnccb (1:9) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 37 planets, 23,381 platinum, 658 civilians, 2,231 energy, and 34 honor.
    Our military has lost: 39 soldiers, 116 laser troopers, and 0 tanks.

February 19, 01:07:39 Forces from 20cents (1:18) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 34 planets, 23,796 platinum, 603 civilians, 1,840 energy, and 33 honor.
    Our military has lost: 46 soldiers, 108 laser troopers, and 0 tanks.

coles suicided as well
    2 of them have under 1k tanks defense
    and if you can't count, that's 6 hits
  • You talking about actual farming or just someone finding a KD with 0 defense and quad tapping them? If I see a Kd with 0 defense because they were stupid enough to send it all out, you bet I'm hitting 4 times and dealing with consequences later. That's like passing up money laying on the street. In SK finding a good hit when you are not in the top KDs is near impossible so a lot of the land from the middle of the pack is found through disbanded KDs, suicides, etc. Free land is free land. IIRC the only "player made rule" about that was in reference to an Alliance hitting an open KD more than X amount of times but free land was no limit.
    i'll pick up that money and deal with it later...when I already use that money to buy cookies...

i thought this level of retard died of along time ago.
  • Just watched 1:16 get rolled over.
  • Lol Ya I was wondering when tick hitting would come up.

Sk rule #1 if ur better than me u must be cheating.
  • Lol Ya I was wondering when tick hitting would come up.

Sk rule #1 if ur better than me u must be cheating.

i havnt seen this level of retard since the days of whats his name, Jamragia. Now that was a serious level of derp.
  • February 19, 07:53:16 Our kingdom Donald Trump (1:2) bravely defended against Blueberry Hill (1:16) and lost 76 planets.
    February 19, 07:53:20 Our kingdom Donald Trump (1:2) bravely defended against Blueberry Hill (1:16) and lost 64 planets.
    February 19, 08:01:25 Our brave kingdom Indiana Pacers (1:2) attacked Spicy Meatball (1:16) and conquered 48 planets.
    February 19, 08:04:36 Our kingdom Donald Trump (1:2) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    February 19, 08:04:36 Our kingdom Donald Trump (1:2) bravely defended against JuJubee (1:10) and lost 57 planets.
    February 19, 08:11:34 Our brave kingdom Altaria Dumon (1:2) attacked Spicy Meatball (1:16) and conquered 40 planets.
    February 19, 08:36:12 Our brave kingdom WinnebagoWarrior (1:2) attacked Donald Trump (1:2) and conquered 39 planets.
    February 19, 08:37:25 Our brave kingdom Ivanka Trump (1:2) attacked Donald Trump (1:2) and conquered 34 planets.
    February 19, 08:37:42 Our brave kingdom Ivanka Trump (1:2) attacked Donald Trump (1:2) and conquered 29 planets.
    February 19, 09:00:40 Our brave kingdom Indiana Pacers (1:2) attacked Donald Trump (1:2) and conquered 27 planets.
    February 19, 09:04:53 Our brave kingdom Ivanka Trump (1:2) attacked Donald Trump (1:2) and conquered 23 planets.

Gotta love it. Even got a sectormate with almost same name farming him.
  • They're added to the choo choo list.
  • They're added to the choo choo list.
    the choo choo list is trademarked by the scousers and co. Get another name for it!
  • Gotta love blueberrys kd info. Well, when we roll you, you'll have to choose which one of us to missile because I can promise you that you're not keeping that honor.
  • Lol the guy suicided on our sectormate... You're full crap
  • Truth. He sure did.

Could well be newbie tracking, benefit of doubt needs to be given without any proof, just adding to thread so its recorded if there is a pattern from these kds....
  • i don't think you realize just how easy it is to newbie track these days.
    Step 1 - Create multi
    Step 2 - Write down when it leaves newbie mode
    Repeat
  • it's even less of a hassle than that
    +1
  • lol another lame alliance, i retal a war abuser, suddenly out of nowhere 3 hits from ondabayou & adebayor
    so yes, shove your fake morals up a tree
    war abuser? we have not been at war