Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

End of Probe Loyalty Era... Next round speculation?

124»

Comments

• Maybe, i missed it if it was.
  • Era of Sudden Death - every kingdom that is broken goes completely to the breaker (land, resources, research)
    Holy anti turtle hell.
  • pretty much the whole world is fuckd, you telling me USA doesnt have money problems? :D

Its gonna be worse after obama gets re-elected

• Sorry i thought killa was trolling. Thats been done :-p
  • pretty much the whole world is fuckd, you telling me USA doesnt have money problems? :D

And it will implode if republicans come back in.

I dont think so. There would be cutbacks in govnt hiring and social programs, esp SSI and unemployment-but thats whats needed. I like Rommney hes a fiscal conservative but not overwhelmingly conservative like whats his face...

• ok zeality how about....

Era of Quickness: Building / training / attacking requires 10 % less time.

I dont think so. There would be cutbacks in govnt hiring and social programs, esp SSI and unemployment-but thats whats needed. I like Rommney hes a fiscal conservative but not overwhelmingly conservative like whats his face...

Mitto

• Era of Europe-Population refuses to pay taxes and Starmines produce 35% less income
    what?
    why call that Europe?
    I think he meant Greece.

Greece, Portugal, Ireland, France, Spain...UK soon...might as well just say Europe. What else is there left apart from Germany. In fact the entire EU is being held together by Germany, if that was the case, in hindsight, might as well had let Hitler win, might've been a better Europe.
    This^

None of the republicans look much better but at least I know my rights will be safe. Buddy Roemer 3rd party candidate who I will probably vote for regardless of his chances.