Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

xMYx

Comments

• edited February 2015
    GUYS! I figured it out. According to this page, http://anonhq.com/anonymous-hacktivists-strike-blow-isis/, Anonymous is taking out ISIS Facebook accounts. One user astutely pointed out "OMG, most of the facebook accounts are from Malaysia ???"

That's who xMYx is then, ISIS terrorists. They must be destroyed. Maybe Anonymous can come onto SK and fix that for us ;)

[BTW for disclosure sake, in no way am I actually comparing xMYx's activities to those being carried out by ISIS]
  • Gogeta... man you gotta commit to being a dick. Fuck your disclosure and let it roll.
  • GUYS! I figured it out. According to this page, http://anonhq.com/anonymous-hacktivists-strike-blow-isis/, Anonymous is taking out ISIS Facebook accounts. One user astutely pointed out "OMG, most of the facebook accounts are from Malaysia ???"

That's who xMYx is then, ISIS terrorists. They must be destroyed. Maybe Anonymous can come onto SK and fix that for us ;)

[BTW for disclosure sake, in no way am I actually comparing xMYx's activities to those being carried out by ISIS]
    lol typical white trash hypocritical bs

Axis of evil... wmds

Bring your Jones lynogs back for the next few rounds to kiss my malaysian arse

Oh I forgot you're just gonna send your multi friends to kill us off. Self righteous pricks

• edited February 2015
    Damn xMYx ISIS terrorist scum. We need to get on this asap and inform our leaders. How long will it take to invade Malaysia and take all their women? A day? If that?
  • Damn xMYx ISIS terrorist scum. We need to get on this asap and inform our leaders. How long will it take to invade Malaysia and take all their women? A day? If that?
    I'm definitely down for potentially invading all their women. Don't know what they look like.
  • imageimage

Pls come get us! Comes in package - Our model first lady and PM.
  • Guys, leave Anon alone.

They are totally out of our league.
  • No shit lol.
  • I'd like to see meadows give em a run for their money.
  • let's be honest that'd be way too easy i've done it enough times already.
  • edited February 2015
    GUYS! I figured it out. According to this page, http://anonhq.com/anonymous-hacktivists-strike-blow-isis/, Anonymous is taking out ISIS Facebook accounts. One user astutely pointed out "OMG, most of the facebook accounts are from Malaysia ???"

Axis of evil... wmds

Oh I forgot you're just gonna send your multi friends to kill us off. Self righteous pricks

I thought Asians were intelligent? You sir are a fucking retard, you're calling ppl hypocrites when You're fucking multying yourselves... lmfao so much effort put into such a shit game Bwahaha
  • Funny how my sector mate gets multid then farmed by one of the xMyx multis?

Our kingdom RetsboL (1:10) bravely defended against ini kali laah (1:11) and lost 4,550 planets.
    Our kingdom RetsboL (1:10) bravely defended against ini kali laah (1:11) and lost 3,890 planets.
  • let's be honest that'd be way too easy i've done it enough times already.
    I havnt actually seen it :(
  • GUYS! I figured it out. According to this page, http://anonhq.com/anonymous-hacktivists-strike-blow-isis/, Anonymous is taking out ISIS Facebook accounts. One user astutely pointed out "OMG, most of the facebook accounts are from Malaysia ???"

Axis of evil... wmds

I thought Asians were intelligent? You sir are a fucking retard, you're calling ppl hypocrites when You're fucking multying yourselves... lmfao so much effort put into such a shit game Bwahaha
    My thoughts exactly, here they are, multyin it up as if it effects our day to day routines, as if we lose sleep, devote religious practices, or throw gang signs in a blood or crypt fashion. Yo dawg, be cool, stay in school while not multying SK, G unit foskizzle my nizzle marry poppins!

Our kingdom RetsboL (1:10) bravely defended against ini kali laah (1:11) and lost 4,550 planets.
    Our kingdom RetsboL (1:10) bravely defended against ini kali laah (1:11) and lost 3,890 planets.
    Joking right? Hasnt greg done that like three times already? Had your eyes closed I'm guessing. Look in the other direction.
  • Who the heck is restbol? Must be some noob

Only up there cause all tops died and in dms hiding

Possibly under the protection of multi all game and now got fucked by them lol

Joking right? Hasnt greg done that like three times already? Had your eyes closed I'm guessing. Look in the other direction.
    That's pretty funny coming from you... i know for a fact you've took easy lands from me during kts / being multi fucked in the past both on GoC and SK... don't be a hypocrite I already said I hit snoopy, silent ( he hit moogle when he was a kt so fuck this lil bitch) and jerry... all suspected xMYx... funny I didn't hit lobster, wooden or anyone else multied and it's really funny the said farmer here couldn't get thru my probe defense. .. does it suck knowing my legit kd makes more probes then your shit farms?
  • February 9, 21:57:14 Forces from RetsboL (1:10) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 3,890 soldiers, 272 laser troopers, 4,146 laser dragoons, and 28,798 tanks.

Lmfao
  • February 7, 08:26:46 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Datuk Jackie Chan (1:8)
    February 7, 08:26:48 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Datuk Jackie Chan (1:8)
    February 7, 08:26:50 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    February 7, 08:49:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was ini kali laah (1:11)
    February 7, 08:49:30 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was ini kali laah (1:11)

Takes 20 minutes to switch between farms and you still can't flush your ips? Maybe if your nice to Jess she could teach you guys something. ..

Who the fuck are you?

Axis of evil... wmds

Barricade would cry if i played again. Been there wrecked that :D

Who the fuck are you?
  • Lol Jones speaks the truth
  • edited February 2015
    Funny how my sector mate gets multid then farmed by one of the xMyx multis?

Maybe that's a legit xmyx kd, they're just that shitty
  • Maybe Jones you forgot how all this started.
  • ^^ Elaborate?
  • Barricade, with a Choo-Choo through your lame ass kingdom? :)
  • Started with me grabbing his ass all at home and being safe. So him and flaze just arsoned me due to being butthurt.

And Darius got involved and started trolling. After that we just had these trains and ruining each other. Before this we didn't know each other.
  • edited February 2015
    Hhaha what? Literally talking out your ass end my man. That was on goc or gc whatever it was called when me and flazer did that?

Like sky pointed out what really happened was your shitty rank 2 kd got rooled by me, then demolished by everyone else

Good times, love a good cry.

Now I can just sit back not waste my time and watch u still cry, it's great