Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DMS vs DMSNub, Spectre, Helix, Santa Baby

Comments

• You're that other kind of whore. I've Google you, I saw those pics with the clown and the goat wearing a tutu. For shame sir.
    no no the way my probes penetrated you makes you the whore...
    How dare you! I would never accept money doing what I love. You know, pro athletes get to say "for the love of the game" and everyone ooos and aaahhs, but you just step a little bit outside of mainstream...
  • What if God was one of us
    Just a slob like one of us
    Just a stranger on the bus
    Trying to make His way home

• I made it home ok, thanks
  • Also, just woke up. Did I die well?
  • Ya u gone bro. U asked me to kill Ya lol
  • Omfg the uni finally killed mary. First kill for them she lasted what 6 days lol
  • RIP In Peace, mary
  • We killed zveris, but he wasn't dms.
  • Well zevris wasn't in the title lol guess it could say zevris and dms vs uni so u guys get two kills :)
  • edited February 2015
    yes. finally took forever...6 days feels like eternity....This is SK nowadays? hehe

Finally killed Nigthmares....that was a nightmare of a KT.

Moogs, Can I hit you now? Nevermind. I got 200 lands off you.
    You guys will take it back later anyways, when I am killed off.
  • edited February 2015
    Boys, I think it's time to take some time off from dominating. Going to scare off the rest of the player base at this rate.
  • i'm starting to feel like zeality is that kinda scrawny dude who is sorta funny so all the big guys are his friend and then he goes and taunts people who typically get beat up by his much bigger friends when they respond to his taunts.
  • i'm starting to feel like zeality is that kinda scrawny dude who is sorta funny so all the big guys are his friend and then he goes and taunts people who typically get beat up by his much bigger friends when they respond to his taunts.
    You nailed it.
  • Boys, I think it's time to take some time off from dominating. Going to scare off the rest of the player base at this rate.
    DMS really isnt dominating. Multiman is doing the majority of work on your KTs

You nailed it.
    this was me in highschool, cept i was fat, not scrawny

• Hmmm all this is way off topic. Show me sum Murtha fuckin war stats hookers.
    You nailed it.
    this was me in highschool, cept i was fat, not scrawny

... I was kidding, that's actually a thing?
  • Yes, I was totally this except I didn't taunt people too much.
  • Sry hate I am lazy Al when it comes to keeping numbers I believe kill count is 10-1. Low balling it avg kd 3 mil. We have destoryed 30 mil to there 5 mil. Prolly much closer to 40 or 45 but who cares :)
  • We have killed one, but having the most fun! We killed nightmares after one week of trying, most dramatic KT i ever saw, like watching a paint dry. The when it happened, there were cookies and popcorn around.

If you ask me, I did nothing. I am a mere old player who happen to just play, I really did nothing. Oh wait, I hit Mogs and gain land. LOL, but that is about it.

And then my KD will die.
    You guys are ace. I get bullied for being skinny --- the toothpick.

• Stardate: 9169.50550 (February 3, 05:07:55)

Strongest Alliances in the Universe

Rank Alliance Total networth Average networth
    1 [DmS] 207,753,229 41,550,645
    2 [SantaBaby] 90,422,135 22,605,533
    3 [Helix] 86,310,336 17,262,067
    4 [Spectre] 77,592,793 15,518,558
    5 [BarricadesMultis] 0 0
    6 [xMYxFaggots] 0 0
  • Ur apparently not the hit and quit it type Huh? You would rather stay and play? Eh see what I did there lol
  • Boys, I think it's time to take some time off from dominating. Going to scare off the rest of the player base at this rate.

What about the ones he got in dms? Nothing got multied n quit and he was top 5 for DMS... i only see multi lord fucking with the wh0res atm
    I would start shit with guys that I saw who were picking on other nerdy kids. I was capable of defending myself, but it was funnier to watch some of my friends who were much better at fighting than me trounce some mouthy bully.
  • ROIROI
    edited February 2015
    Boys, I think it's time to take some time off from dominating. Going to scare off the rest of the player base at this rate.

What about the ones he got in dms? Nothing got multied n quit and he was top 5 for DMS... i only see multi lord fucking with the wh0res atm
    I got multied again (second KD already first was killed by grabs from multis)and I did not whore, all I did was helping in war and smacking multis before war.
  • @Roi: I saw that today. I saw one of the remaining multi kingdom in my sector hit you and failed. I was trying to kill that stupid last one multi, but nothing more we can do in a small sector.

What did you ever do to the multi?

Some unfinished love affair?

I have a feeling that you need to tell us all your story....

~more popcorn~
    scoot over, we will listen.

• edited February 2015
    RIP In Peace, mary

dude, what exactly do you think RIP means?

I never understood people like you, saying retarded shit like "i need the VIN NUMBER" or "RIP In Peace"

reading this shit is irritating to my brain cell and feeling

P.S

dms sucks cock
  • RIP In Peace, mary

I never understood people like you, saying retarded shit like "i need the VIN NUMBER" or "RIP In Peace"

here...some screwdriver ....and hammer...you know what to do...
    or better yet, eat some more popcorn!
  • edited February 2015
    RIP In Peace, mary

P.S

dms sucks cock
    hahahahaahaha
    +1
    MVP player