Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quotes of the Day ~SK~

Comments

• Guess that person was lucky it was just Mrs. Miller, and not Mr. Miller.
  • edited January 2015
    Here is Mr. Miller version:
    Toller: hey jaimer
    jaimer: hey
    Toller: i loves you sweet ass, baby
    jaimer: excuse me?
    Toller :we gonna get together an fuck tonight
    Toller: right?
    jaimer: You stupid shit
    Toller: ?
    Toller: What?
    jaimer: This is toby johnson, right
    Toller: you know it is, duh.
    jaimer: I'm doing tech support on Jamie's computer
    jaimer: I'm her father, you little shit
    Toller: hah!
    Toller: what's
    Toller: your joking right/
    jaimer: I am. I know where you live. I'm coming over to your house now. Don't try to run, I'll find you.
    Toller: Jamie, it's not funny
    Toller: Jaime?

psmylie: You're screwed, dude. Her dad's psycho
    Toller: fuck
    Toller: Fuck!
    psmylie: best run, boy
    *** Toller has quit IRC (Quit: )
  • niggers stink of brand new leather coaches

-Lynog
  • It was their nation esport
  • In Lithuania StarKingdoms and college are synonymous.
    The top spreadsheet gets A+.
  • My facebook was nothing but qwj quotes and likes. I thought he was an amazing poster. Then Sky added me and his page was a shrine to Lynog. Then I was all like OMFG they are identical posts.
  • My facebook was nothing but qwj quotes and likes. I thought he was an amazing poster. Then Sky added me and his page was a shrine to Lynog. Then I was all like OMFG they are identical posts.
  • Tis better to have built and lost, than never to have built at all.
  • Dank still wanting mine and Qwjs custard all over his face i see. Strange man.
  • I do love me some custard doughnuts (and love custard)
  • Show me, don't tell me.
  • "Carthage Must Be Destroyed!"
  • "Carthage Must Be Destroyed!"
  • edited January 2015
    “Happiness is not to be achieved at the command of emotional whims. Happiness is not the satisfaction of whatever irrational wishes you might blindly attempt to indulge. Happiness is a state of non-contradictory joy—a joy without penalty or guilt, a joy that does not clash with any of your values and does not work for your own destruction, not the joy of escaping from your mind, but of using your mind's fullest power, not the joy of faking reality, but of achieving values that are real, not the joy of a drunkard, but of a producer. Happiness is possible only to a rational man, the man who desires nothing but rational goals, seeks nothing but rational values and finds his joy in nothing but rational actions.”

― Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
  • “Happiness is not to be achieved at the command of emotional whims. Happiness is not the satisfaction of whatever irrational wishes you might blindly attempt to indulge. Happiness is a state of non-contradictory joy—a joy without penalty or guilt, a joy that does not clash with any of your values and does not work for your own destruction, not the joy of escaping from your mind, but of using your mind's fullest power, not the joy of faking reality, but of achieving values that are real, not the joy of a drunkard, but of a producer. Happiness is possible only to a rational man, the man who desires nothing but rational goals, seeks nothing but rational values and finds his joy in nothing but rational actions.”

― Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
    Not gonna lie, that's hawt.
  • "Candy is dandy but napalm sticks to children"
  • edited January 2015
    HEY! You leave my asshole outta ...What I stick up there is MY business.
  • Shouldnt that actually be "What I stick up there is xMYx business."
  • "You shall be a star unto the night, You will find hope alive among the hopeless. That is your purpose to this life" CXS.
  • -Howard: And as long as we’re talking about betraying our friends, how about the month Sheldon spent grinding up insects and mixing them into Leonard’s food.

-Sheldon: Well, excuse me. That was not a betrayal, that was an experiment to determine at what concentration food starts tasting mothy.

-Leonard: You put moths in my food?

-Sheldon: For science.

BigBangTheory

FOR SCIENCE!!!

• For Science, Love Sheldon.

The Schrodingers Cat was good too.
  • Rayzar @'me
    I'm making a ua who's goal will be to get you married. You'll never have time for sk again
  • edited February 2015
    Blah
  • edited February 2015
    Rayzar @'me
    I'm making a ua who's goal will be to get you married. You'll never have time for sk again
    + 1.

Step 1. Lets find Moogle a girlfriend.

Step 2. What does moogle like?

Now, present the candidates...
  • moogle likes women with hairy armpits, large hips and tiny feet. bonus points if she's an albino
  • moogle likes women with hairy armpits, large hips and tiny feet. bonus points if she's an albino
    This...
    +1.
  • Damn Albino Sasquatch .....scwhingggggg ....Ya I watched Wayne's world recently.
    This...
    +1.
    +1

• So does this mean I get 3 of these sexy woman? Ohlalalalalala
  • 3?

lets start with 1. Any luck troops?