Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

POPCORNTIME

2»

Comments

• I like de Teletubbies though :(

I watched for it when downloading like, the most popular movies from my tracker, still dogshit upload. I'd like to contribute, but there's a brick wall apparently. Download at 2-3mb/s, uploads at 100kb/s lol
  • Get a seedbox
  • http://whatbox.ca is nice, thats what im using
  • its broken, fix it lovsan, you whore it out so you must be the guy who made it. make it work
  • HA downloading is so much better
  • its broken, fix it lovsan, you whore it out so you must be the guy who made it. make it work
    how is it broken?
  • It just runs like crap there is way too much buffering over here on my end. It's a damn fine app though.
  • It just runs like crap there is way too much buffering over here on my end. It's a damn fine app though.
    yeah thats an issue with older stuff that has no seeders, more sources should be coming tho, cant say when but they are coming.

buffering isnt issue at my end, mostly watch new stuff and stuff that usually have lots of seeds.
  • Wouldn't open at all last night just a blank screen
  • Sounds like um the only one who experienced that so maybe bad connection
  • press f12 if you are having problems, that will open the developer tools and you can see the console, see if there are some errors.
  • I'm getting stuck on "waiting for subtitles" fix it lovsan fix it :(
  • are you using the setting that it autoloads subtitles if lang is found?
  • Fuck no I don't touch anything I'm a computer retard lol and it's working again
  • it should be working now david
  • Android app released and rumours are saying iphone is getting the app soon! Http://popcorntime.io
  • I think I'm winning.. but how do I get the show to move with the mouse?
  • sorry could you explain? i do not understand :p
  • ah... lovsie! my popcorn business is doing very well...thanks to you.
  • where is my cut ?
  • where is my cut ?

Don't be a emo :p
  • I thought this would be another popcorn topic by lady ashnod XD
  • Lovsans I couldn't load your copy of the hobbit when the fuck is popcorn time going to get it :(
  • edited January 2015
    why not? it should be fine? popcorntime will get it once blueray is out or atleast better rip, all these new leaked movies are screeners and not the best quality and popcorntime is ment for good quality rips.

ps, i just tested and the file downloads just fine, unable to stream for some reason tho :/
  • Ahhhhhh bummer I thought maybe they also hosted the screener copies. Oh well.

Yeah when I tried a week or two ago I couldn't stream it, was sad. Couldn't get my hobbit fix!!