Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kenshin Sexymura (1:10) The Multi Owner / Affiliated ???

12346»

Comments

• i told you guys barricade was the multilord, gosh.
  • Maybe robtomo should offer 1000usd for the 200 multis. Or treat himself to something nice if he is the owner.

I don't need any multis noobicade. I already accomplished what I stated I would do in the pfs pre round. I held rank #1 right out the gate until right around 800k networth when i got raped(most likely by you and your xmyx noob buddies). You managed to pass me out for about half a day after farming your a*ss off. On top of that your running about 10 probe farms. I haven't logged into sk since. I just browse the pf's waiting for opportunity's to make you look like a dipsh*it.
    You Rob, you won?
    When is our date?
    mmm soon.

• edited January 2015

Are you standing outside her window?
  • winter (2:8)
    Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on January 22, 19:32:27
    same response from evrybody

dieing game idc

yet youll be beack next round

to pretend again lik u dont care

---- Original message received January 22, 19:30:50 from Elantris (1:5) ----
    >> oh no, i might be killed in a dying text based game, whatever will i do? big bad Viva will hurt me!
    >>
    >> ---- Original message received January 22, 19:18:27 from winter (2:8) ----
    >> >> looks like u got
    >> >>
    >> >> a death wish

i'm pretty sure i just confirmed Viva as the multi!

:D
  • Only time anyone inner alliance rolled anyone in an alliance I was running was GoM and Lynog smashed some ro.

I don't make Plp like me barricade they just do :) I got a hell of a good personality and I am friendly.

Kudos though on not using the multis further does show some class.

Awesome troll jess made me lol
    to be fair, Lynog is about the biggest pile of shit as a person that has ever played this game
  • Lynogs a good guy. He is like me in game though. And more Plp need this mentality. It's a 2mnth rd. Have fun smash random Plp and the rd starts over. I never really carry over grudges just take out threats. He just talks shit in Pfs. And if u get butthurt well Ya do. Don't be a pussy.
  • nope, sorry, liverpool fans are the scum of the earth. dont stick up for such a shitty person :P

• Are you standing outside her window?
    Still looking out from my window...

Listening to Pearl Jam - Better Man