Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kenshin Sexymura (1:10) The Multi Owner / Affiliated ???

Comments

• i love GOGETA!, but i don't think you should risk being even closely affiliated with multis...

having said that i don't think he is Darth Multi...when i died he sent me a curiously worded message, "I told +them+ that you shouldn't be KTed." ~ i assume +they+ was bots, but maybe that means there is a committee of +them+ running the bots.

gogeta probably knows +them+ but probably isn't +them+
    I promise I have no clue who Darth Multi is. I only know one person for sure who is running multis.
    You keep deflecting the topic back to Barricade. We all know he has multis this round.

What we are interested in is this AIM contact you refuse to share with anyone.. Why are you keeping the AIM of the multi owner a secret???

I think if you had nothing to hide, you would reveal the AIM name.

• I don't care about the name at all, I thought it was funny. What I care about is people giving away ...e, in fact, that KD was offered to me a number of times but I declined. I don't think DMS will do anything about this, but that KD should be killed off.
    No hard feelings for your feelings lol. I understand your point of view. Likely another conversation deserving of its own thread, tbh, with how prevalent it is in this new age of SK.

In other news, interesting that Barricade would condemn someone who talked to a multi owner. By that logic, he is condemning anyone who talks to him as well.
    There's a difference between talking to a known multi-owner with 5 kingdoms and an Unknown multi owner with 200 kingdoms.
    So then, it is OK to be friendly with a KD who has five multis? Will that eventually evolve into 10? 50? 100? Slippery slope there.
    Gogeta, you are already friendly with someone who owns 200 kingdoms.. you have already fallen down that slippery slope.

• Gogeta, you are already friendly with someone who owns 200 kingdoms.. you have already fallen down that slippery slope.
    I am not the one who established the "slippery slope"; I was simply pointing out what I felt to be a dangerous point in your logic, if you felt that is how we should truly view things.

• Gogeta, you are already friendly with someone who owns 200 kingdoms.. you have already fallen down that slippery slope.
    I am not the one who established the "slippery slope"; I was simply pointing out what I felt to be a dangerous point in your logic, if you felt that is how we should truly view things.

That is a fair point, however the fact remains that you added the multi owner to AIM and communicated with him, knowing that most of the uni has no clue who it is.
    I'm fairly certain that everyone on SK has at least 1 friend who runs multis whether they realize it or not
    I'm fairly certain that everyone on SK has at least 1 friend who runs multis whether they realize it or not
    True, but Gogeta has had private dealings with the multi at the top of everyone's list this round. I don't give two shits about Barricade or his 5 multis when you have 200 multis out there.
  • I am going to play devils advocate and point out a small flaw in this line of thinking. I myself have had many many conversations with the multi thru in game messages (Love letters from the multilord) as well as thru uni/alliance chat. If i was able to get his aim I would probably harass him through that means as well. What my point is, is that because you communicate with them does not mean you are in cohoots with them. This is a slippery slope towards demonization and witchhunting.

I myself would be a potential victim or suspect were this the common train of thought. I personally think the idea of Gogeta being even remotely in favor or league with the multilord as ludicrous. He has suffered many times at the hands of multis since joining this game.

I am more inclined to think that this is likely a few or group of people..see one of the love letters from the a fore mentioned thread where he says "WE", when referencing his intent to follow me to S2 and mess with me there. This could just as well be a sign of this persons mental instability manifesting in the form of multiple personalities and schizophrenia.
  • I am going to play devils advocate and point out a small flaw in this line of thinking. I myself have had many many conversations with the multi thru in game messages (Love letters from the multilord) as well as thru uni/alliance chat. If i was able to get his aim I would probably harass him through that means as well. What my point is, is that because you communicate with them does not mean you are in cohoots with them. This is a slippery slope towards demonization and witchhunting.

I myself would be a potential victim or suspect were this the common train of thought. I personally think the idea of Gogeta being even remotely in favor or league with the multilord as ludicrous. He has suffered many times at the hands of multis since joining this game.

I am more inclined to think that this is likely a few or group of people..see one of the love letters from the a fore mentioned thread where he says "WE", when referencing his intent to follow me to S2 and mess with me there. This could just as well be a sign of this persons mental instability manifesting in the form of multiple personalities and schizophrenia.
    Be careful - logical thoughts seem to be frowned upon here.

The communicating is fine. I'm not saying Gogeta is the multi or has anything to do with the multis and at this stage I'm going to put it down to him being just plain stupid to get info from the multi owner and pass it on.

Logical thoughts aren't frowned upon. Your actions are illogical Gogeta.
  • For Reference:

Gogeta grabs Psychonaut
    Katonobu Sensei suicide grabs Gogeta
    22:36:03 & 22:36:04 - Static Major fails to gets SoM of Katonobu Sensei twice.
    22:36:20 - Someone successfully gets SoM of Katonobu Sensei
    Multi owner wishes to discuss something with Gogeta on AIM
    Multi owner requests Gogeta to keep his AIM private even though it was an alias
    Multi owner passes Katonobu Sensei’s SOM to Gogeta
    22:47:05 – Gogeta posts Katonobu Sensei’s SoM in AFs
    Psychonaut killed by Multis.

This is all I can say I know based on what was said. Everything else I've said was speculation.
  • edited January 2015
    no hate to gogeta and you know this bro...i personally would have told the multi to shove the som up his greasy worn bung hole and proceeded to smack another multi, not post it and use it. This of course makes you look very bad in most folks eyes and likely i believe the whole aim of this interaction from the multi.

I would say he enjoys making us all snap at each other and point fingers, as the most likely thing is he has no main Kd or aim to be a big place in the round. Good old distraction and divide and conquer. I would guess he derives pleasure from the in-fighting, sowing chaos and distrust as he sits back and watches, percieving this all his way of playing strings and pawns of everyone involved.

I would even go so far as to say they wouldnt make a KD in any real sense just things for him/them to play with and be a pain in the ass for all the regular players. I believe he gets off solely on watching the collapse.

“He can’t be bought, bullied or negotiated with… some people just want to see the world burn.”..and listen to you scream as you fry.

• Maybe robtomo should offer 1000usd for the 200 multis. Or treat himself to something nice if he is the owner.

• Maybe robtomo should offer 1000usd for the 200 multis. Or treat himself to something nice if he is the owner.

I don't need any multis noobicade. I already accomplished what I stated I would do in the pfs pre round. I held rank #1 right out the gate until right around 800k networth when i got raped(most likely by you and your xmyx noob buddies). You managed to pass me out for about half a day after farming your a*ss off. On top of that your running about 10 probe farms. I haven't logged into sk since. I just browse the pf's waiting for opportunity's to make you look like a dipsh*it.
  • And in doing so make yourself look the fool. How does that work?
  • And in doing so make yourself look the fool. How does that work?
    For someone who claims I harass them. It seems you really do enjoy the attention.
  • Everyone enjoys their balls tickled every once in awhile.
  • You guys sound so cute arguing.

• I'm fairly certain that everyone on SK has at least 1 friend who runs multis whether they realize it or not
    I'm 100% certain that I have only 1 friend on sk, and all the other players are his multis
  • edited January 2015

I'm 100% certain that I have only 1 friend on sk, and all the other players are his multis
    This is actually the same realisation I had after a moderate dose acid trip. We are all multis of each other. we are each other. we are the universe. and our purpose is to give merle the starkingdoms experience .
    i have no friends :'(
  • I'm going to insist the Kane is two people. The person that started this thread writes and speaks very clearly. The Kane in previous threads probably speaks english as a second language..

maybe they are Malaysian...maybe Barricade's multis are just his malaysian friends...
    wahahahahaha, psychonaut, I admire the fact that you tried to pull off a Sherlock Holmes on this sh1t, but did you just imply I speak broken English? hahahahahaha!

It's the same person who writes both up, it's just that I was being lazy with my other usual postings. I've never ever said something more truthful than this.

often times this is the irony I find and I just can't stop laughing at how white ppl can be so dumb when attempting to prove something ridiculous. Especially when they are trying to be smart. Don't get me wrong, there's the Steve Jobs, The Einstein, then there's the psychonauts who tries to pull off Sherlock holmes.

and I bet you the multi owner is WHITE :)
    You have me *hugs ara* :D
  • oh btw, me no English gogeta think dead. multis mus kill
  • oh btw, me no English gogeta think dead. multis mus kill
    Thanks for providing me with more data to prove my Theories. my work here is done. Come along Watson. We shall return on February 12th.
    You have me *hugs ara* :D
    So you're my multi friend?
  • Giving away a kd isn't ktable in and of itself, multiing is. Or are you saying Mercer should be perma-KTd on sight?
  • probably should be perma kted
  • gj Barry u killed a non multi kd. I hope ur cheating ass get killed every rd and shitty little my ua also :)
  • Doesnt stop you lot. So why should it matter for me. Good intentions or not. Idgaf. I made it clear to your circle / leadership when I went down this path.

Your circle make up what you want, like accusing me of farming when I send half my tanks out and then KT me for it. When reallys its because Im a threat and you just need the excuse. I already had that confirmed. Yet you dont follow the same rules. I dont need any credentials. I already have enough with robtomo sucking my dick with pm's about how superior he is, when I didnt say shit.
    We've all been killed for being a threat... not all of us ran multiple kds tho ;) I just never thought you would multi us all... w.e it's a game I suppose...

Anybody on ps4 here?
  • Giving away a kd isn't ktable in and of itself, multiing is. Or are you saying Mercer should be perma-KTd on sight?
    Doesnt matter he's forever multi fucked out the gate... too much sexxxy I guess