Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kenshin Sexymura (1:10) The Multi Owner / Affiliated ???

Comments

• mthrfnlumberjack: I take it you're the AL or someone up there protecting ur mate.

I don't deny the fact that I'm an @ss for hitting kenshin barely suicidal. Facts are there, I just took a pic to let u guys have a look. if he's not guilty, just show the msg in a pic for us to see. the msg sent by the multi to him. we don't need tens of messages to debate about it. snap a pic quickly and show.

gogeta: don't take too long to show it. makes us feel like you're trying to photoshop the thing. it's the 21st century, it takes a split second to screenshot it. no one's asking you to draw the thing for a lookalike. please don't pretend to be all noble "I've been fighting multis all game, and now I'm turning around to hit some actives because the game is dead and I want to play along and have fun and not let the game ruined by multis." so you start hitting actives right out of nap, or target the poor kds who aren't having naps with dms, and doesn't have enough time to cope up with your massive mass offence, while they were all taking out multis.

funny how one is Bad Santa who begin to hit actives, and another is Kenshin Sexymura who does the same, but speak so as if they are so noble to save the universe BS.

I bet the both of you received some msgs from the multi to "start hitting actives, and avoid multis or you will die" messages. thinking it will save their kd from being multi'd.

just post the picture, end of story.
    1) See message above.

2) I never claimed anything "noble." I never said this game was "dying" or anything. All I said was, I find no reason why one person should force us to alter the way we play this game. We have all seen firsthand (me, in particular, with several top 10 kds in my sector getting raped in minutes, as well as other top KDs in DMS) how quickly and effortlessly this guy can just obliterate KDs. So honestly, I have found this round is more like Russian Roulette. You'll just log in one time and find out you pulled the trigger with the bullet.
  • Lol AIM msg.

u took up a deal with the multilord to spare ur kd? just so you know, everyone's been offered one
    You can't speak to that which you don't know. Has nothing to do with "saving my KD," but rather keeping continuous conversation going with the guy. Learning some interesting things about him.
  • It seems you added him before this SOM, added yesterday. So provide a screenshot of the conversation above in the AIM chat and below in the ingame PM. Interested to see exactly why this multi gave you the SOM in the first place.
  • Sure u can call me the Al or u can call me moogle smiter of stupidity. Hell you can call me asshole idc. I Am iust pointing out the obvious facts ;). When others are blind.
  • Lol AIM msg.

u took up a deal with the multilord to spare ur kd? just so you know, everyone's been offered one
    You can't speak to that which you don't know. Has nothing to do with "saving my KD," but rather keeping continuous conversation going with the guy. Learning some interesting things about him.
    Such a dick move man...

You talk to the multibman but not to me *heart is broken* <\3

• edited January 2015
    Same reason he talks to everyone Barry. He did more than he had to. Barry should we grill you. Who made the multis u now control? How many other main kds do you have? Can u send us a copy of ur pay stub and ur bank account and any pins I may need to withdrawal money ?

Seriously ur an admitted cheat right now u have no right to say shit.

He had done plenty enough for u Barry. Ppl have lives bro
  • Lol AIM msg.

Such a dick move man...

You talk to the multibman but not to me *heart is broken*
    Not talking to you has been my gravest mistake! No but really, you need to get on US time, it's hard when you message me at 4am!
  • edited January 2015
    It seems you added him before this SOM, added yesterday. So provide a screenshot of the conversation above in the AIM chat and below in the ingame PM. Interested to see exactly why this multi gave you the SOM in the first place.
    Yea man, I'll just sit here and screen shot everything I do for you. There is a point where your requests become ridiculous. As I said, and I mentioned before in AC or the DMS chat somewhere, I started messaging the guy in-game to see what he was about. Try to find out about him. I have a natural curiosity towards knowing things, and I wanted to feel him out. That conversation ended up flipping from in-game to AIM. Quite honestly, if you are so interested, you should message him, like I did. Now you are "interested" to see what he said, which is exactly what prompted me to message him in the first place. Only difference is, I didn't have to make multis and multi others to come to that decision.
  • Its ridiculous because you got your som from the multi owner. Did you ask for it or did he just happen to give it you?
  • Its ridiculous because you got your som from the multi owner. Did you ask for it or did he just happen to give it you?
    I'll consider resuming answering your questions when you stop arsoning/saboing me :)
  • Barry why won't u answer my questions ? We have answered some of urs. Who made ur multis? Moon? maybe it was Kane? I mean ur sabo arsoning him he suicided on gogeta. See how easy it is to be retarded and make 1+1 = 3

Sk geniuses born every minute in their own mind :(
  • lol, you're interesting! no wonder everyone dies except you and bad santa. I find that rather more interesting.

during one of your shrink conversation with the multi owner, can you please ask him to multi kill psychonaut? because since u hit psycho, u ended up being grabbed and harassed. since psycho will offer to bj me :) which u read in universal chat lol

oh wait... psycho jus got multi'd ? as I'm typing... sorry gogeta and bad santa. sorry to offend you both. I don't want to be multi'd by your AIM mate multilord.

anyway bad santa will take it to his own hands to KT me as well, since multilord has already kt'd poor psychonaut, whom I retal the hit for.
  • edited January 2015

@moogle There are five, two were given to me after my kd was ruined in the first wave. The others I shared with and used their pas and asked them to convert the kds to probe farms for me to use against the multis, this is why the kds have had no growth and stalled since the first weeks of the round. Actually way less probes are needed, but I wasnt prepared to log onto each. These players are way less active than some I know and always end up being probers for others anyway.

Once again I said I would delete them when multis died and never tried to hide anything. These kds have been matched for weeks and was even stated in uni chat a few times. All ive been doing is trying to pk and grab multis, im sure youve seen attacks in your own sector moogle. Yet when I see kds going around attacking actives, it annoys me.
  • Oookay here is my view, Multi owner is not gogeta, the guys a legit player who wouldn't bank farm let along run a bunch of bots. Why? Well he'heritage a lot of shit happening in real life thatvlimits his time on so. 2 the guys a complete regard when it comes to programming almost as bad as me and I cnt do anything except add two boxes together in excel. so to assume he has the ability or contacts to make a multi is ridiculous. I've talked with the multi bot owner and they speak differently and I do not believe he would multi the guys he groups with every round I believe he'd be pretty biast and stupid about his bot use. I am sure this is sketchy and if yyu really want to KT him I'm sure he'd allow it, however I do not believe for a second it's him .

Baricadr has multis who was helping multis as I asked him to use them for. To my knowledge until yesterday he as using them for pks, when he received them or who's they were etc, I'm not sure but he was using them for good inintentions. I will say that myself, gogeta, moogle, jester, damdred, kes, explosivo, ROI, and prosnow, were the most active against multis that we had posted as kts in our threads, Pas, missiles and wls all went to these kts where amothers were whoring. Take what you will from this I'm sure it will just be me protecting my buddy but it's up to you guys. Some stuff has changed in my life and I don't have the time to argue politics in pfs atm.
  • Barricade: whatever stunt they try, this thread isn't about you. I don't care if you're clean or not clean, so I hope you can stay out of it, and hopefully they won't start diverting the talk about you.

Fact is, kenshin hit Psycho, I retal back for psycho risking my KD, and then obviously the multi got my SoM which ended up Gogeta (kenshin) has it and post it on PF, and then I got raped in return (which is understandable, since I've pretty much suicide to help psycho hit the 1diot, and then Gogeta comes out to claim that the multi has been on AIM with him, which was how the multi quickly assisted and provided him with the SoM, which our friend posted on AF, then Kenshin felt Psycho was behind it, and psycho got multi'd. Well, the multi bot owner loves Gogeta.

The multibot owner killed psycho, and Bad Santa will KT me. Awesome :)

Thou shall not p1ss the Santa Sexymura off, or face the wrath of MULTIS and Alliance KT.
  • ps kane, i just hit you, just a retal for hitting my sectormate before, if i had another WL it would've been a double tap :D
  • I stopped reading after I read Lovsans account got "hijacked" and that's why its affiliated with multis.

Are you guys fistfucking me? Does every one on SK have the memory of a goldfish?
  • No ur not a kt by any means ur were posted as at suicider is all. If u stay away from gogeta ur fine. If ur continually being agressive with him I will though.
  • No I want to know about goldfish though
  • No ur not a kt by any means ur were posted as at suicider is all. If u stay away from gogeta ur fine. If ur continually being agressive with him I will though.
    Wasnt your first reaction to KT him for the grab :)
  • Such a solid thread. We now have confirmation from noobicade himself that he is indeed a cheater.
  • the guys a complete re[t]ard
    That cuts right down to my soul :(
  • Lol you're smart in other ways baby cakes :P
  • Such a solid thread. We now have confirmation from noobicade himself that he is indeed a cheater.
    I missed this while reading about how retarded people in this thread are when it comes to Lovsan.

Barricade has now joined the list of legit SK players who eventually do really shady shit due to _______ reasons. He joins almost every single SK player, though :D
  • It sure was but an alliance mate said something and I felt he was right. It doesn't deserve a kt yet. As long as there is no further hostility towards gogeta I won't kt Kane.
    I missed this while reading about how retarded people in this thread are when it comes to Lovsan.

Barricade has now joined the list of legit SK players who eventually do really shady shit due to _______ reasons. He joins almost every single SK player, though :D
    Next maybe ill multi my friend after they hit me and then say sorry. I forgot who did that.

• The only "legit" person I see in this thread is gogeta, and he just hasn't had time to visit the dark side of SK yet ;)

Unless he has, in which yay

Next maybe ill multi my friend after they hit me and then say sorry. I forgot who did that.

Once again atleast I have the sack to admit it. Atleast I don't up stories like the multis "were given to me". Yeh ok, cheatzor.
  • I made like 30 bsgids one day while talking to a guy who was way better at making them. And then I realized how much work it would be to make 30 kds cause I don't know the first thing about programming. And then took a 4 month break from SK

You are a better cheatah than me cade :(

• So just let me clarify. Your admitting that your a cheater?
    wait what?