Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

need a group/alliance for the coming round - zaosoul

2»

Comments

• MY doesnt have a bad rep for anything, it doesn't even exist. Just another group of friends playing the game, like any other. Everyone else has labelled it. We just troll from time to time. At the end of last round I tagged up as xmyx and stated dominating 2ndc was our lifestyle. It was a joke. Even meadows understood that with her own pref reply.

-

What proof of so called xMYx using multis? Because others say so? This troll this round use google translate to speak Malaysian. You really have to be special to not see the truth. If you want to talk about reps Rob, you have a worse one than me regarding cheating, even saw it first hand when I was in Mercers sector. Your own friends haha., all I have is an affilation with darius.

-

For the record Romboto, stating we never win is just is just idiotic. What is winning in sk? Finishing first, having a winning alliance, enjoying yourself, trolling, being multi'd or ktd as one of the first players? tick tick tick tick.
    What proof do I have? How about the last round Darius played. Once we started running trains on xMYx/ROI(whatever you call yourselves) our kingdoms we were continuously raped by multis. To say that you or the people you group with don't use multis is a joke to say the least. What I mean by never winning is despite using multis you have never outplayed the group of players i associate myself with. The train always runs right through your kingdom.
    And Rob you can cut me out of this , last round I remember I saw Darius playing he was a big RR KD and state himself #1 and he had some lies about me stated in PFs , you know what I did ?
    I suicided and kidnapped him till he quittet because others attacked him too...
    I can not understand why I hear sometimes that shit about me and from where all this comes. :O
  • edited December 2014
    I dont care what Kes did..ever. he is one of the best players Ive run across
    Going to war with/against kes is some of the most fun I've ever had
  • MY doesnt have a bad rep for anything, it doesn't even exist. Just another group of friends playing the game, like any other. Everyone else has labelled it. We just troll from time to time. At the end of last round I tagged up as xmyx and stated dominating 2ndc was our lifestyle. It was a joke. Even meadows understood that with her own pref reply.

-

What proof of so called xMYx using multis? Because others say so? This troll this round use google translate to speak Malaysian. You really have to be special to not see the truth. If you want to talk about reps Rob, you have a worse one than me regarding cheating, even saw it first hand when I was in Mercers sector. Your own friends haha., all I have is an affilation with darius.

-

For the record Romboto, stating we never win is just is just idiotic. What is winning in sk? Finishing first, having a winning alliance, enjoying yourself, trolling, being multi'd or ktd as one of the first players? tick tick tick tick.
    What proof do I have? How about the last round Darius played. Once we started running trains on xMYx/ROI(whatever you call yourselves) our kingdoms we were continuously raped by multis. To say that you or the people you group with don't use multis is a joke to say the least. What I mean by never winning is despite using multis you have never outplayed the group of players i associate myself with. The train always runs right through your kingdom.
    And Rob you can cut me out of this , last round I remember I saw Darius playing he was a big RR KD and state himself #1 and he had some lies about me stated in PFs , you know what I did ?
    I suicided and kidnapped him till he quittet because others attacked him too...
    I can not understand why I hear sometimes that shit about me and from where all this comes. :O
    Well my bad then ROI. I was just make a generalization referring to the cheaters that Barricade leads. Most of them use tags such as xMYx or xROx, which is why your name probably gets caught up in it alot of the time. This is shot at Barricade, who thinks because he has his buddies do his dirty work(multis) when he cant compete, everyone should consider him cheat free.
  • Roi is just the german writing of Roy I guess.
    And seeing the previous rounds I would say calling someone cheater is not helping anyone I saw nearly all good players getting raped by multis in one round this in other round this tag , so directly point fingers at individuals may often be a bit overdo .
  • Roi is just the german writing of Roy I guess.
    And seeing the previous rounds I would say calling someone cheater is not helping anyone I saw nearly all good players getting raped by multis in one round this in other round this tag , so directly point fingers at individuals may often be a bit overdo .
    I'm not blaming them for this round specifically, but to say that they weren't using multis the round that Darius hid outside of the top 50, then abused RR to take #1 once the multis had killed most of us off would be a flat out lie. Which brings me back to my original point. Barricade stop getting butthurt when your accused of being a cheater, when you openly admit to grouping and leading them on a regular basis.
  • I dont remember saying anything so go quote me somewhere. I remember organizing the hits on Pie this round when I woke up to the multis having already hit him, the kds all were legit kds, pie was just angry.

You can say what you want, never stopped anyone before. Simply you dont really know anything and I have the right to correct you. Thats not butthurt my friend. You also call out roi, when he was failing on darius. Your own facts are wrong haha, that round meadows made a bot army aswell.

Anyway go quote me somewhere non sarcastically saying I'm the leader of xmyx. A British guy..
  • Not exactly sure what xmyx have done to be labelled this way. If you believe we are behind then you are wrong. xmyx often fight 2ndc kds, are 2ndc kds dying? No we dont pull that.

Im not malaysian, but I roll with them and often direct them. Its not them.
  • I think the new guy sounds smart enough. Welcome back to sk danielcheah.
  • Direct them is so vague dude. You could direct traffic for a living and that doesnt make you chief of police. Try again.
  • Direct them is so vague dude. You could direct traffic for a living and that doesnt make you chief of police. Try again.
    Keep directing them multi targets brotha.
  • Good answer, means you have nothing..
  • edited December 2014
    Good answer, means you have nothing..
    You claim that direct is a "vague" term. I't didn't seem too vague in the post i quoted, where you assured us it wasn't xMYx responsible for the multis this round. Sounds to me like you know exactly what's going on in that circle jerk.
  • edited December 2014
    Good answer, means you have nothing..
    You claim that direct is a "vague" term. I't didn't seem too vague in the post i quoted, where you assured us it wasn't xMYx responsible for the multis this round. Sounds to me like you know exactly what's going on in that circle jerk.
    Of course I know whats going on in the circle jerk because I'm in it....
  • kes you are legendary for cheating and even making a program for scripting multis....Oh ohh or is there some other Kes out there that isnt you ? If you arent that Kes then my apologies and if you are the old Kes, then what more needs to be said.

Its all Good. Im just back for a round to catch up with some good friends and enemies :)
    I need a group aswell :)

• I dont care what Kes did..ever. he is one of the best players Ive run across
    Going to war with/against kes is some of the most fun I've ever had
    Sup Ken & Phanty !!

• Awesome to see you around again Kes :)
  • ZOMG ITS KEESSSSSSS <3
  • wb Kes... ill catch ya on aim at some point
  • Also

Kestrel =/= Kesha
    Just to highlight this.
  • Also

Kestrel =/= Kesha
    Just to highlight this.

kesha = one of dem cheaterboyz

kestrel = Mister DRAGONSKOVERLORDSUPERPOWERAWESOMENESS
  • Also

Kestrel =/= Kesha
    Just to highlight this.

kesha = one of dem cheaterboyz

kestrel = Mister DRAGONSKOVERLORDSUPERPOWERAWESOMENESS

Lies, Kes is Irish... hes the Leprechaun SK overlord...