Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

need a group/alliance for the coming round - zaosoul

edited December 2014 in General
hey guys, my apologies to create an unnecessary thread, but I don't have AIM anymore (& lost contact with the old sk players). I am looking forward to play this coming round actively in an alliance with some friends.

I go by the name zaosoul, and if any of you lads previously knew me and have a place for me in a group or an alliance, please do message me. appreciate it. will be willing to fight for your cause, whatever that may be in game. lol. i'll be playing with my other old time sk friend as well. so hopefully you've got two decent kds on ur side.

Thanks yea!

Comments

• Hope you both don't go anal again.
  • I guess this weekend ish
  • Isnt zaosoul that cheater guy that ragequits like almost every round? :D
  • If anyone wants in on my group, I've got one spot left in the premium. IM me, Panthersfan13489 or message me on here.
  • From Zaosoul

hey there,

I saw in a post regarding UAs, and someone mentioned about Malaysians playing this game? do you know anyone playing this game who are Malaysians? I'm just asking because I'm a Malaysian as well, and it's rare to find anyone playing SK who are msians as well. I was playing by the name zaosoul. The only kd I knew from earlier rounds (many years ago) was this guy who goes by the name Tanah melayu. but that was a long while back.

Got you a new soldier Barricade. Zaozoul I suggest you fill out an application and submit it to him. He is the head honcho and regularly groups with the Malaysians and leads them into a battle they never win. Please be sure to include how many multis you are capable of handling by yourself. Thanks.
  • The malaysian prime minister!
  • edited December 2014
    RELAX! DON'T DO IT!
  • I remember Zaosoul. Wonder if its the actual player tho.
  • When does next RD start I may play for lulz
  • This round ends on the 18th.
  • great another known multi cheating fuck coming back to ruin the game even more...i cunt wait.
  • Maybe just another player. I think I remember him coming back last round, just asking around, I would welcome him. Fresh start, no judgement.
  • haha robtomo, not sure what beef I had with you, you don't really need to be an @sshole bout it. never heard of the name robtomo when I was playing.

I'm just trying to get in touch with someone I knew long while back who's from my same native country, that's all. I've no idea that we Malaysians have got such an infamous name around here. there was no such thing as xmyx back in the day before I quit around round 12 or so. at least not that I am aware of.

I was mostly friends with tfua & xmgx guys. it's just that it would be nice to come and play with some old mates if they are still around, rather than get stucked out in gal2 middle of nowhere.

anyway I'm coming back to play with my old mate Rit, he has a lot more friends in game than I do lol, and would still be in touch.
  • haha robtomo, not sure what beef I had with you, you don't really need to be an @sshole bout it. never heard of the name robtomo when I was playing.

I'm just trying to get in touch with someone I knew long while back who's from my same native country, that's all. I've no idea that we Malaysians have got such an infamous name around here. there was no such thing as xmyx back in the day before I quit around round 12 or so. at least not that I am aware of.

I was mostly friends with tfua & xmgx guys. it's just that it would be nice to come and play with some old mates if they are still around, rather than get stucked out in gal2 middle of nowhere.

anyway I'm coming back to play with my old mate Rit, he has a lot more friends in game than I do lol, and would still be in touch.
    It's nothing against your personally MY just has a bad rep for using multis and Barricade claims he often "groups with them and leads them". Then gets pissed when he gets accused of being a multi himself. Using multis and leading people who use multis is the same in my book.
  • MY doesnt have a bad rep for anything, it doesn't even exist. Just another group of friends playing the game, like any other. Everyone else has labelled it. We just troll from time to time. At the end of last round I tagged up as xmyx and stated dominating 2ndc was our lifestyle. It was a joke. Even meadows understood that with her own pref reply.

-

What proof of so called xMYx using multis? Because others say so? This troll this round use google translate to speak Malaysian. You really have to be special to not see the truth. If you want to talk about reps Rob, you have a worse one than me regarding cheating, even saw it first hand when I was in Mercers sector. Your own friends haha., all I have is an affilation with darius.

-

For the record Romboto, stating we never win is just is just idiotic. What is winning in sk? Finishing first, having a winning alliance, enjoying yourself, trolling, being multi'd or ktd as one of the first players? tick tick tick tick.
  • What are the names of the Malaysian players that you know of?

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with MYs, I guess we Malaysians are pretty infamous for everything these days, but perhaps it's just one or two idiots out there who just create a bunch of multis to ruin ppl's game and gives a bad reputation to everyone else.

It's like back in the day a few lt/mg guys create multis to probe or suicide and got caught, everyone started labeling them as dirty players, and played dirty to win. but in truth, many of them were very good players. even tfua vs lt/mg, tfua with all the top players in it, be it FTB,newbiemode,secretland etc... they still lost out to the lt/mg. but most will label them cheaters to win it. a few rotten apples can ruin a good bunch.

Likewise, I hope you can cut some slack on some Malaysians (not sure who they are). however not all are malicious. just as not all americans are red necks. not sure if I got my analogy out correctly haha, but no harm attempting to do so.

hope you're playing next round, hopefully we may land in the same alliance and you can see not all ppl from Malaysia are bad. hopefully haha.
  • MY doesnt have a bad rep for anything, it doesn't even exist. Just another group of friends playing the game, like any other. Everyone else has labelled it. We just troll from time to time. At the end of last round I tagged up as xmyx and stated dominating 2ndc was our lifestyle. It was a joke. Even meadows understood that with her own pref reply.

-

What proof of so called xMYx using multis? Because others say so? This troll this round use google translate to speak Malaysian. You really have to be special to not see the truth. If you want to talk about reps Rob, you have a worse one than me regarding cheating, even saw it first hand when I was in Mercers sector. Your own friends haha., all I have is an affilation with darius.

-

For the record Romboto, stating we never win is just is just idiotic. What is winning in sk? Finishing first, having a winning alliance, enjoying yourself, trolling, being multi'd or ktd as one of the first players? tick tick tick tick.
    What proof do I have? How about the last round Darius played. Once we started running trains on xMYx/ROI(whatever you call yourselves) our kingdoms we were continuously raped by multis. To say that you or the people you group with don't use multis is a joke to say the least. What I mean by never winning is despite using multis you have never outplayed the group of players i associate myself with. The train always runs right through your kingdom.
  • I think the new guy sounds smart enough. Welcome back to sk danielcheah.
  • Rob you got owned by mercer and then multi'd him. I have nothing more to add. If you believe you are legit, I'm laughing.
  • xMYx uses multies

i have records of it, even people grouped with barricade using multies on me lol
  • Rob you got owned by mercer and then multi'd him. I have nothing more to add. If you believe you are legit, I'm laughing.
    Where have I ever claimed im legit? Your the one trying to claim you and the group of people you lead are legit. The round that mercer rolled me his sector spent their entire newbie mode in mobi and he went 0 factorys. Where myself on the other hand spent the majority of it in growth and had 80 factorys. So he came out of newbie mode with atleast 2k goons. On the other hand my defense was probably only 800 tanks. He didn't own me what so ever. Anybody on sk could have done it. At least when I do multi I have the balls to man up and admit it. You are a cheater Barricade there's no way around that.
    Where have I ever claimed im legit? Your the one trying to claim you and the group of people you lead are legit. The round that mercer rolled me his sector spent their entire newbie mode in mobi and he went 0 factorys. Where myself on the other hand spent the majority of it in growth and had 80 factorys. So he came out of newbie mode with atleast 2k goons. On the other hand my defense was probably only 800 tanks. He didn't own me what so ever. Anybody on sk could have done it. At least when I do multi I have the balls to man up and admit it. You are a cheater Barricade there's no way around that.
    Show me the proof I've cheated. You keep saying those around me or those I play with..

lol what how is that me.

Doesnt matter Rob, Mercer caught you with your pants down and you multi'd him for it. Because you are a sore loser, right?
    Show me the proof I've cheated. You keep saying those around me or those I play with..

lol what how is that me.

Doesnt matter Rob, Mercer caught you with your pants down and you multi'd him for it. Because you are a sore loser, right?
    All i'm saying is that you claim you regularly group with and lead MY players. It is well known that they use multis. You may not be in direct contact with the multis, but there is no doubt that you have extensive knowledge that they are using them. I wouldn't be surprised if you tell them specifically which kingdoms to take out. With that being said don't get all butthurt when people associate you as a multi.
  • great another known multi cheating fuck coming back to ruin the game even more...i cunt wait.
    No wonder the community cannot attract new or old players to come back.
    I have no idea who you are and I'd love to see you back up your childish statement with some facts.
  • I didn't know you used to multi Kes. Shoulda known that's how you became so good :P

/end sarcasm
  • kes you are legendary for cheating and even making a program for scripting multis....Oh ohh or is there some other Kes out there that isnt you ? If you arent that Kes then my apologies and if you are the old Kes, then what more needs to be said.
  • I will not divulge where I got portions of my scripting from, but indirectly, he's in this thread >>
  • Yeah I did it Rohan.
  • Also

Kestrel =/= Kesha
  • I dont care what Kes did..ever. he is one of the best players Ive run across