Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Twilight vs Greatness

Comments

• I'll get to u soon psycho. Don't worry.
  • There are too many of us, even for you Paul Bunyan. This is the war that will end Twilight, and you will have failed to protect them.
  • Too many of u lol. We destroyed both ur alliances with more ppl in them. And all we have to do is take a few key leaders. Ur guys r suiciding left and right too. This is war u already lost.
  • True. But it would have been the same outcome if there was no war.
  • oh I agree and going down fighting is the way to go. I would do the same in ur position
  • So who is being KT'd on both sides?
  • PBB don't know how to KT. They just put up random sectors as targets.
  • Sorry Mary. Hope you enjoy your Christmas break!
  • Lol it's called a shotgun pyscho. And comparing my war experience to urs....ur still in diapers boy. So pick up at that bottle and sit in corner till I decide I am rdy to play with u.
  • Lol it's called a shotgun pyscho. And comparing my war experience to urs....ur still in diapers boy. So pick up at that bottle and sit in corner till I decide I am rdy to play with u.
    I'm just looking at who is left standing :)
    I'm just looking at who is left standing :)
  • gogeta is a noob :)
  • ...ffs, guys, are war threads now bitch threads, or are we gonna see some stats soon? :P
  • ...ffs, guys, are war threads now bitch threads, or are we gonna see some stats soon? :P
    This is a farm, not a war... I don't think there will be kill lines.
  • edited December 2014
    gogeta is a noob :)
    yea yea yea
    This is a farm, not a war... I don't think there will be kill lines.
    WHAT A GYP. lol

• Shotguned 1,10 killed like 4 mil nw and greasy obesity. Pbb is killing Al of greatness right now. Twilight is killing al of bloodsport. There's ur update uni had killed about a mil nw. We killed about 7 mil at a guess
  • December 6, 11:26:14 George North (1:9) Was that som of Illyria?
    December 6, 11:26:18 George North (1:9) December 6, 11:25:41 Our brave kingdom George North (1:9) attacked IllyriaForever (1:2) and failed.
    December 6, 11:26:29 George North (1:9) If not I made a school boy error lol
    December 6, 11:26:36 ArAville (1:9) the one i posted ?
    December 6, 11:26:37 ArAville (1:9) yeah
    December 6, 11:27:09 George North (1:9) Yea. I failed the hit :(
    December 6, 11:27:23 George North (1:9) Probably didn't calc peace or something
    December 6, 11:28:04 ArAville (1:9) haha :D
    December 6, 11:28:26 George North (1:9) Haha actually I just didn't see his 163k lds lol
    December 6, 11:28:48 George North (1:9) Lol I thought his def was poor for his size
    December 6, 11:29:07 George North (1:9) What a school boy error lol
    December 6, 11:29:12 ArAville (1:9) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOB
    December 6, 11:29:39 George North (1:9) I feel like one now lol
    December 6, 11:30:23 JuJubee (1:14) lol
    December 6, 11:30:27 JuJubee (1:14) u guys are mean
  • Lesson: Don't hit a turtle, their shells are tough.
  • whats up with greatness and penis banners we all know you guys like to take it in the A$$ but geez didn't have to go public about it... [-(
  • Lesson for Illy... don't missile ppl n rage like a pussy every round... we hit you just for the nerd rage lol... Btw how is illy defense now? Bwahahahahaha
  • whats up with greatness and penis banners we all know you guys like to take it in the A$$ but geez didn't have to go public about it... [-(
    +1
  • are you really going to talk shit to the number 3 alliance who is being ganged up on by 1,2 and 4? you must have been picked on in school and this is your way of being on the other side, i guess.
  • edited December 2014
    Aza!! I am not loyal to any alliance and not interested in SK politics.... but Penis banners really? lol!!!
  • thank the penis loving multis for that one
  • damn mults ruin everything...
  • Aza!! I am not loyal to any alliance and not interested in SK politics.... but Penis banners really? lol!!!
    +1, i thought i've seen worst in the past, but this one top it all.
    Someone said it is Sexual Harassment - maybe not, but close to it.
  • It's much more acceptable now. Atleast I think so lol
  • Don't swing both ways Huh ash? No cookies for u