Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Scallywags] vs. [Revolution] & [Bazinga] & [MisFits]

Comments

• edited February 2012
    I didn't know you could spell it that way, interesting. Thanks for the knowledge Qwj. :)
    you was about to give me shit about my spelling wasnt you :)
    dribble
    u were in different alliances that worked together as one anyway so it didn't fking matter

prove me wrong retard
    the point wasnt whether we work together you relentless imbecile, it was that we are never in the same alliance you massive megaspastic

p.s - rolled twice
  • edited February 2012
    It wouldn't hurt if BCart made some type of effort to even let people know what his rules are. On average it takes me twenty minutes just to locate them. They don't even show up when you create an account.
    I just google 'Star Kingdoms Rules.' Is there a page for more in-depth rules?
    ...one transaction that changes the permanent and sole owner.
    There goes the ambiguity portions of your argument.
    And why is it only permanent ownership AFTER "gifting"? Shouldn't it already be permanent ownership from the time it is created?
    I suppose how I put it would allow one KD to be gifted numerous times. It still would not allow for that KD to ever return to one of the previous owners. Once again I'm still throwing this in the boat of technicalities the rules do not explicitly address but the players and the spirit of the game would/should certainly recognize.
  • negneg
    edited February 2012
    the point wasnt whether we work together you relentless imbecile, it was that we are never in the same alliance you massive megaspastic
    assuming you know what the point is and changing the point when you realise you got owned

laters retard
  • the point wasnt whether we work together you relentless imbecile, it was that we are never in the same alliance you massive megaspastic
    assuming you know what the point is and changing the point when you realise you got owned

laters retard
    not just once mate.....but twice

rolled twice
  • This thread reminds me of a small party in one room where everyone keeps drinking and getting louder to talk over the other two conversations.
  • Its different to your usual parties though because people are actually talking to you

zing
  • edited February 2012
    At least I'm not picking a fight with this guy:

burn
  • this thread speaks to me
    source
    the god has spoken
  • I didn't read any of that since my last post. So i'm gonna just nod and say yes.
  • lol amogs still playing
  • so who is the AL of bazinga?
    lol
    who is the genius that got 2 alliances to basically fight for him while he took rank 1 and napped them, lol.
  • so who is the AL of bazinga?
    lol
    who is the genius that got 2 alliances to basically fight for him while he took rank 1 and napped them, lol.
    The First post that has made any sense in this thread
  • its not against the rules to take a kingdom from other player
    Yes... yes it is.
    Well account sharing or exchanging is explicitly against the rules. I would consider it account "gifting" or "giving" if there is one transaction that changes the permanent and sole owner. Still shady move and probably KT-able.
    Already had this argument on aim, not doing it again. You're wrong, period.
    Well is there any further clarification somewhere on the site? Perhaps a more technical definition of those rules? I mean, it's pretty douchy to just state that I'm hand-to-the-face wrong here.
    Fine. If we assume "gifting" is not against the rules (which it still is, in my opinion), tell me where you draw the line of "gifting" an account. Is it ok for a player to "gift" an account to a better player that got killed off? Is it ok for a player to "gift" his/her account to someone so he/she doesn't have to go into vacation mode when he/she has no internet for a couple of days, and then have it "gifted" back when he/she returns? Is it ok for a player to "gift" his/her account to someone while he/she sleeps so the kd's income gets spent and then have it "gifted" back when he/she wakes up?

No. There is no need to try and interpret it in such a way. The line is obvious, you made the account, it is yours and yours alone. "Gifting" an account to someone is no different than "sharing" or "trading".
    Well it's not shared because the gifter expects zero access/ownership of said account from then on. And trading assumes something in return, which does not necessarily encompass all cases.

Anyways...
    Still shady move and probably KT-able.
    I'm not trying to argue for it, however I'm just stating that the rules lack an explicit prohibition of a "gift."
    It was against the rules. period. The most surprising part is that a lot of people knew about this and nobody KTed.. They even stopped a KT!

• Again - you can be as "surprised" as you want about it but if you are simply putting your case that way then I can understand people being affronted.
  • This is a lot to read.
    its not against the rules to take a kingdom from other player
    Yes... yes it is.
    Well account sharing or exchanging is explicitly against the rules. I would consider it account "gifting" or "giving" if there is one transaction that changes the permanent and sole owner. Still shady move and probably KT-able.
    Already had this argument on aim, not doing it again. You're wrong, period.
    Well is there any further clarification somewhere on the site? Perhaps a more technical definition of those rules? I mean, it's pretty douchy to just state that I'm hand-to-the-face wrong here.
    Fine. If we assume "gifting" is not against the rules (which it still is, in my opinion), tell me where you draw the line of "gifting" an account. Is it ok for a player to "gift" an account to a better player that got killed off? Is it ok for a player to "gift" his/her account to someone so he/she doesn't have to go into vacation mode when he/she has no internet for a couple of days, and then have it "gifted" back when he/she returns? Is it ok for a player to "gift" his/her account to someone while he/she sleeps so the kd's income gets spent and then have it "gifted" back when he/she wakes up?

No. There is no need to try and interpret it in such a way. The line is obvious, you made the account, it is yours and yours alone. "Gifting" an account to someone is no different than "sharing" or "trading".
    Well it's not shared because the gifter expects zero access/ownership of said account from then on. And trading assumes something in return, which does not necessarily encompass all cases.

Anyways...
    Still shady move and probably KT-able.
    I'm not trying to argue for it, however I'm just stating that the rules lack an explicit prohibition of a "gift."
    It was against the rules. period. The most surprising part is that a lot of people knew about this and nobody KTed.. They even stopped a KT!

• Well, I was to noobish to know that it was possible to change your password. So putting it in deletion would be quite stupid since lovsan would just cancel it. Suiciding seemed the only way. I've always supported deletion/self PK instead of suiciding and I would've done that if I knew how to change password.

if you wanted to kill your kingdom quickly, I'ld try disbanding, instead of staying in the war
  • stop with the essays then quoting of said essay.
  • Strange how every round, lynog and his little crew for the most part all endup in the same alliance
    You mean like this round? oh wait no, lynog was in 1.1 with amog and I was in 1.9 with kes and Jones was in a completely different sector and quit after newbie?

Or how about last time we played and lynog was AL of trainingbra and me and jones wer in a totally different alliance?

We actually go out of our way to land in different sectors/alliances so stop plucking random shit from your head and making yourself look like a fool in the process you absolute retarded paedophile
    LMAOTMSFOAIDMT!
  • By play you mean antiturtled.
    AND MAX ROBBED WITH EVERY PA
    lol you were one of my favorite banks. you and whoever was groove united and b1gl0mo, thanks :ar!
  • JONES WILL NEVER BE FORGIVEN
    lol you were one of my favorite banks. you and whoever was groove united and b1gl0mo, thanks :ar!
    np boss
  • Zyklon, not many knew it was me playing the kingdom when it got posted as KT, i bitched to few about it and Tank stopped it, he didnt know it was me playing or even running the war effort in Rev :) only few ppl knew it was me and they are good keeping their mouth shut :) respect

and Qwj, jones didnt quit after newbie, he played for pretty long time after that :) he was Lucky Luciano if ppl's didnt know :P
    I know who he was. Quit wasnt the right word...he stopped playing not long after newbie, and just built goons to fuck about. Wasnt really playing though.
  • Whether he built a good kd or not is irrelevant, he rolled my groupmate >:o

Then again, everyone rolled Tyrsis...
  • Another downside to taking too much land :)
  • jones didnt roll ty did he? lovsan did with his multi
  • Pretty sure he did, but I can't guarantee it.