Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So are we not going to talk about the 100 new DW multis?

Comments

• With the multi attacks about to begin, I don't think alliances matter anymore.
  • With the multi attacks about to begin, I don't think alliances matter anymore.
  • A better question, lets see who gets targetted.
  • Rogan why you do did. This why we no have good things
    My money is on me. As soon as I post moon as a kt.
    My money is on me. As soon as I post moon as a kt.
    Pretty sure robtomo hates moon so you would be doing him a favor :P
  • Rogan why you do did. This why we no have good things
    You should be glad I'm on the right side, I'm like a seer.
  • LOL. 2nd time is a good try on me.

• Cupasoup (1:4)
    Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on November 16, 10:08:32
    now you have a reason to kt me.
    idiot

I think I made him mad
  • Someones got buttbubbles =/
  • what's there to say? it's robtomo probably aiming to kill me and walls, since he has some gigantic hard-on for us.
    i think he's going to kill the group in 1:10 who multi'd his kingdom to death at round start.
  • Killer Rabbit (1:19)  Delete Subject: WAR. Sent on November 15, 00:01:12this is an official message from your alliance leader. Welcome to war. (pls send this in your sector message) it was only a matter of time till Lumberjacks jumped us, we were hitting them and growing a lot more than they were, if you calculated the land taken, even tho we got hit a lot, overall we were gaining double their land other than 1:10 who left us to backstab us I was pretty sure they were behind the multis that ruined the round, and it fits too perfectly that they leave right before war and start hitting us. The AL's had a discussion long ago and we determined that from the language the multis used and the time stamps from their logins, which were logged for about a week in the row, they were from 'asia', most likely Malaysian. It is also true that these multis helped kill off PIE , at the same time 1:10 was killing pie off intrasector. It is also true that 1:10 has 2 groups of malaysians in there, and most likely they stacked the sector, if you look at kingdom id numbers, u can see which kingdoms were made first. but obviously, perfect timing and coincidental circumstances can never prove anything right?. BUT ANYWAYS, most likely 1:19 and all the rabbits will die before this war ends AND the fact all the lumberjack kingdoms are suiciding to break us, means LOTS OF LAND FOR YOU GUYS. LET US DIE IN A GLORIOUS BLOODBATH, CHEERS

Id be interested in seeing these timestamp logs.

@Damdred You stated in another thread that the multi Bsgids were linked to old ips you had saved that belonged to Moonlight. Anyway you can post that?
  • I believe they are moons too or a group of them are.

As soo. We we attacked moon we started getting mad multi news
  • Are we just glazing over the fact that walls threatened to war us as soon as we posted Moon as a kt?
  • Cant we just blame some minority just like they do in real life?
  • Cant we just blame some minority just like they do in real life?
    T was puppy
  • And how were they gaining more land then us? Yeah they napped every other alliances, shared our SOMs with them while they were chosing a kd to have hit three times a day for three days and then telling the other alliances that it was an AT...
  • And how were they gaining more land then us? Yeah they napped every other alliances, shared our SOMs with them while they were chosing a kd to have hit three times a day for three days and then telling the other alliances that it was an AT...
  • edited November 2014
    Cant we just blame some minority just like they do in real life?
    T was puppy
    ZOMG mystery solved!

Now we can all go back to hugging eachother!
  • i bet robtomo can't even kill me with all these multis.
    Perhaps not, kingdoms are kinda hard to take out at this point with fresh out of newbie mode multis. I only made a minute portion of them as it really was only intended for testing purposes, but since I have them might as well do some damage to the group of people responsible for ruining my round. This is just a glimpse of what will happen if people multi me in the future. I'm not the type of person that will use multis to kill off people without a motive. 99% of the time if I'm trying to damage your kingdom with multis it's for revenge. As long as people don't multi my kingdom they have nothing to worry about.
  • Robtomo, If the multis leave everyone alone and only target the rabbits, I'll support the multis.
  • Robtomo, If the multis leave everyone alone and only target the rabbits, I'll support the multis.
    They won't lol. Half the rabbits are dead, the other half are vaca. It's likely I'll eat the multi hits for nothing other than being in the sector, in the tops and still alive.

But, y'know, misdirected anger has to be taken out somewhere.
  • edited November 2014
    i bet robtomo can't even kill me with all these multis.
    Perhaps not, kingdoms are kinda hard to take out at this point with fresh out of newbie mode multis. I only made a minute portion of them as it really was only intended for testing purposes, but since I have them might as well do some damage to the group of people responsible for ruining my round. This is just a glimpse of what will happen if people multi me in the future. I'm not the type of person that will use multis to kill off people without a motive. 99% of the time if I'm trying to damage your kingdom with multis it's for revenge. As long as people don't multi my kingdom they have nothing to worry about.
    In short youre a whinny ass poon. Kkthnxbi
    They won't lol. Half the rabbits are dead, the other half are vaca. It's likely I'll eat the multi hits for nothing other than being in the sector, in the tops and still alive.

But, y'know, misdirected anger has to be taken out somewhere.
    Did you group with the rabbits?

• Don't hit shining please
  • i grouped with everyone in galaxy 1