Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Destiny

13»

Comments

• Aww u on ps4? U should use reddit fireteams. I don't raid now due to my net being bad atm but can help with anything else
  • my PSN is OrochimaruGin

I just started this week, im 18 right now.
  • Add me xRockSK
  • xbox one

I'm pretty good at Destiny.
    gamertag?
  • Zeal if u run with my crew the vaults done in hour n half tops... raid gear is a luck buuut if u buy a vanguard or crucible gear b4 the raid your pretty much guaranteed a piece of raid gear... I'm decked out have so many weapons but not ascendant energy to Mac em all... game loves to give me fucking shards, I literally have 173 shards
  • edited November 2014
    I'd trade in the shards, it gives me energy.

However, buy legendary weapons from vanguard lot crucible and break it down. That will give you the energy you need.
  • Zeal if u run with my crew the vaults done in hour n half tops... raid gear is a luck buuut if u buy a vanguard or crucible gear b4 the raid your pretty much guaranteed a piece of raid gear... I'm decked out have so many weapons but not ascendant energy to Mac em all... game loves to give me fucking shards, I literally have 173 shards
    Hook a brother up, I got Truth today and I got a 270 vanguard scout rife, think it's the Proxima Centauri?

Hook a brother up, I got Truth today and I got a 270 vanguard scout rife, think it's the Proxima Centauri?

me and my brother are both at 29 with fully upgraded weapons and shit, rocking a scout rifle and ice breaker.
  • Ice breaker is awesome
  • on PS4, PSN tag: Still_Sinning

@ChefGreg so you're Griggity! I was wondering who you were, I knew I added you from SK but I forgot who you were on here. A big thank you to you and your brother in law for helping me out. I am now a lvl 28 Titan with 2 pieces of Raid gear, 3 exotic armors & an almost maxed out Ice Breaker.

I'd love to play with any of you guys, just invite me when you're on and i'm down to have some fun.

• xbox one

gamertag?
    Xbox Snap TV
  • Haha anytime Osiris
  • Ice breaker is awesome
    I like Patience and Time way more then the IceBreaker only b.c of the heavy kick recoil! The free ammo is sweet tho
  • xbox one

gamertag?
    Xbox Snap TV
    xbox one

gamertag?
    Xbox Snap TV
    Like trolling kids on cod?
  • xbox one

gamertag?
    Xbox Snap TV
    xbox one

gamertag?
    Xbox Snap TV
    Like trolling kids on cod?
    It's a natural troll. I don't have to do anything.

Been playing CoD but I am fucking awful. I just don't have the skill anymore. Not sure what it is either that's changed from the past to now that makes me considerably worse at this game.

• Well I'm at work but I just added you
  • advanced warfare is like titanfall, but worse
  • Titanfall is fantastic
  • Ice breaker is awesome
    VoC & Ice breaker combo is great :)
  • VoC is prolly my favorite gun
  • SAPPPPPP all my old homies and homettes, whos got a PS4 and who has destiny?

if you do add me up, Lynog85, if you dont, add me up anyway bcoz i said so. Hows the old SK been treating you all? who is the new chump in town thinking he is the bees knees? hope you're all well you gang of nonce, bastards.
    Hey I have destiny, we should play together some time!
  • SAPPPPPP all my old homies and homettes, whos got a PS4 and who has destiny?

if you do add me up, Lynog85, if you dont, add me up anyway bcoz i said so. Hows the old SK been treating you all? who is the new chump in town thinking he is the bees knees? hope you're all well you gang of nonce, bastards.
    Hey I have destiny, we should play together some time!
    eat shit
  • Lynog soon as semester is over in december i'll be on ps4 more and will add you and you best not quit when we start playing together
  • Lynog soon as semester is over in december i'll be on ps4 more and will add you and you best not quit when we start playing together
    hahaha, these games dont keep me occupied very long homie, you know this. expansion in 2 weeks though, well see what thats like.

• I'm excited for that
  • Just 5 months ff14 expansion almost
  • You should run a few with me Carl!!! Your always running that banner... i been killing em