Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Impiessible 1:10

Comments

• Because suiciders are free land stupid.

• Lumber jacks Also dont believe in the suicide rule. The noob levels this round are exceptionally to much.

Every single alliance this round is a joke
    Posting your own alliance mate in PFs is a faggot move. I'm not even in your alliance and that is fucked up. Do us a favor and suicide your shit DW build
    Join the the retards.
  • So when are we all KTing sektor for farming?
  • Oh nighthawk is friends with hand of God?
  • This right here explains why SK has gone to shit. Noibs posting Alliance Mates who mistycide (failed because if 4th wl) to break a KT posted in our AFs. Loyalty. It wasnt a rage suicide. It wasnt a quit suicide. It was a break a KT to help our alliance Mistycide. Like I said, I will recover.

Lastly, were you one of the ones who hit me Nighthawk?
  • Yeah hand of God 1:15 felt the same way which means this twatsw in 1:5 can't remember his kd I'll post when I get home
  • This is totally weak pie didn't deserve this
  • Let's KT Nighthawk
  • The reason suiciders are not free land.

If someone wants to farm. they would create a farm. have that farm suicide. then farm it. by your rule.

when the 'no suicider farming' rule came into play, we already discussed this and I explained in detail at the beginning of the round , but I will ONCE AGAIN REITERATE IT FOR YOU.

You cannot always tell if the suicider is 'legitimately' farmed or 'illegitimately' farmed.
    so you can either, ALWAYS QUESTION every suicide
    or
    1. allow every suicider be free land
    2. allow NO suicider to be free land

leaving option 1, just lets ppl free farm. and so people make suicide farms and farm them. this is terrible.

2. is just stupid, cuz then u r suiciding and no one is hitting you.

THE RESULT:
    restricting the first hits on suiciders. Usually it has been set to the first 5 hits, everyone can only take 1 hit. Now it is no longer favorable for people to 'create a farm' to farm it, because they only get 1 hit, and if you are hitting after the first 5+ hits, MA is so high, you barely get any land, so it is ALSO not worth it.

DOES IT WORK:
    YES. In the past rounds, the amount of suiciders and farming that happened in this game DRASTICALLY DECREASED. as well, it evens up the playing field for legitimate players, now everyone is on a level playing field, no one gets a 50% spike in their land for having 0 offense.

IS IT WORKING THIS ROUND?
    not really, I don't know if it is because of the MASSIVE INFLUX of old players where farming and this 'suicider rule' did not exist. (but this may just be an outlier, and not due to the return of players who don't know about this rule)

Now for people who hit suiciders 3x and are not intentionally farming, each one is a case by case basis, but honestly this is why the suiciding rule is placed, Most alliances barely have any leadership, most dont even have a competent AL every round. The rules are not only in place to create a better community, but nowadays also an 'easier' community for leadership. So if everyone hits a suicider once. No work to be done, Hit 3x = kt, still no work to be done. This is why we do it.

obviously some people still go 'who cares, if they want to kt me for it, i dun care, but i want that land' and they hit 3x anyways. Then it becomes another problem in the problem thread.

summary:

Suicider rule helps fair play, slows farmers and cheaters, and is just easier to handle for the new alliance leaders.
  • but AT are free land? so as an example, i make a new account, only mass goons and then it's fine :) odd though
  • Btw... I told Sektor I had to Mistycide to break the KT...
    so he hit you anyways?

so he hit you anyways?

He knew I was suicided!!
    so he hit you anyways?

He knew I was suicided!!
    then he's farming :D
  • lewls i posted in the wrong thread, :P
    so he hit you anyways?

He knew I was suicided!!
    then he's farming :D
    I lied. Hes just an ass. Everyone in my sector who hit me will be dealt with personally.
  • edited November 2014
    Idiots must not know what mistycide looks like.
    If you had done it right, this thread would be non existent lol. Need lessons? I created mysticide OP, I can show you the way :)
  • Just come to me, I had all those NA pussies on a leash last round until none of them had to build D.
  • Idiots must not know what mistycide looks like.
    If you had done it right, this thread would be non existent lol. Need lessons? I created mysticide OP, I can show you the way :)
    I did it right and if my sector didnt farm me I would still be 1900-2000 kand. I missed 1 WL.. thats the only fuck up.
    Lol
  • Lol lets KT me lol im a huggge threat.
  • Yeah hand of God 1:15 felt the same way which means this twatsw in 1:5 can't remember his kd I'll post when I get home
    Believe that would be TheHolySpirit in 1:1, no?

"Protecting TheRightHandofGod 1:15"
  • Heard that Im posted in Fenriz for some reason... explain why. I hit a KT and the guy who got my SoM... both from 1:7. You guys dont want to play this game with me. Ive beaten better alliances with longer returns. Drop the Pie watch or suffer the consequences.
  • Heard that Im posted in Fenriz for some reason... explain why. I hit a KT and the guy who got my SoM... both from 1:7. You guys dont want to play this game with me. Ive beaten better alliances with longer returns. Drop the Pie watch or suffer the consequences.
    suiciders are free land and free land you can post as a KT, AL of BC confirmed this...
  • Im not suicided. Therefore your arguement is invalid.
  • The first Fenriz KD to hit me will get hit back... more than they hit me.
  • Lol until his wls get back, that's alway been commonplace. If you Kt him though, an AL that's not a little bitch would probably war you over that.

Source: at least a dozen rounds come to mind where that sparked war
  • Im not suicided. Therefore your arguement is invalid.
  • Thank you, this time publicly, Miss Lady Ashnod.
  • Pie, you are not Fenriz KT!

Suicider is free land.

Your tanks all home? You are well defended.
    I will tap the remaining multi, 15 of them first.