Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Universal Address

edited November 2014 in General
Universe should KT 1 member of BaconCookies because the multis won't. The fact that the multis hit every other alliance except the number 1 alliance is more than enough proof of who is behind it. Biggest KD in BaconCookies needs to die.

Comments

• edited November 2014
    That is more like an extended tweet ts:dr
  • That is more like an extended tweet ts:dr
  • edited November 2014
    Universe should KT 1 member of BaconCookies because the multis won't. The fact that the multis hit every other alliance except the number 1 alliance is more than enough proof of who is behind it. Biggest KD in BaconCookies needs to die.
    Bingo!

Edit: Also if this multi was out to ruin the round for as many people as possible, which it looks like he was. Then why would it matter if he was in baconcookies? What ties does he have with the alliance in which he desires it to thrive above all others.
  • Don't KT me I'm biggest kd in bacon and I like my kd
  • Multi scum fag, me next plz
    Dont tease me you bastard! You arent my SL!
  • Universe should KT 1 member of BaconCookies because the multis won't. The fact that the multis hit every other alliance except the number 1 alliance is more than enough proof of who is behind it. Biggest KD in BaconCookies needs to die.
    Land or NW?

Please say NW...

You mean NW, right?
    Dont tease me you bastard! You arent my SL!
    Are you sure?
  • No... but if you are Im battling you for that #1 land and Im staying close as hell!
  • KT pie so I can be rank #1 forever
  • KT pie so I can be rank #1 forever
    I'm no. 100, so hope you guys stay together. I like #100 spot.
  • I have 10000 scis and 1000 tanks d on 1100 land. But my probes will devour yours.