Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What Do You Think of Them? r48 Edition

edited February 2012 in General
This list is a list of the people who want to be praised/insulted/ignored.

TMonsta/Bob Dole/Eternias Revenge:
TankWolf:
Persona:
Modgy:
Meadows:
Lovsan:
Screamin:
Lynog:
Qwj:
JonesL:
Kestrel:
Zeality:
Scientology:
Crash:
dttheteapot:
KujaTrance:
Amay:
Trev:
Dogtown:
Lews:
Flazer:
Dank:
DarkFort:
Jayr:
amog:
neal:
TJ:
guynamedalex:
Pie:
NoSocialGroup:
Xel:
Binary:
Random/Zudex:
Robtomo:
Tabris:
jim3doors:
N1MrOoK:
dragonknight314:
TaitysHeaven:
Prime:
WallsofFire:
RiCo:
Puppy:
Sir Yoso:
MerleofAmber/Ghostwheel/CourtsofChaos:
HiHaters:
( > )
Neg:

STFU list:
Bottle:
Eddy:
Bean:
SmithSK16:
Prometheus:

Comments

• TMonsta, you NEVER give fair warning for these games... Ugh...
  • You put Screamin on the list 2X...
  • If this were alphabetical, it wouldnt have happened.
  • Also these are n00bs:

NoSocialGroup:
    WallsofFire:
    Puppy:
    Neg:
  • Bottle, STFU!
  • This list is a list of the people who want to be praised/insulted/ignored.

TMonsta/Bob Dole/Eternias Revenge: Learned his badside is not a good place to be and I somehow seem to be on the opposite side every round. Fear him
    TankWolf: Always seems like a stand up guy/solid player
    Persona: Seems like he's always up to somethin
    Modgy:
    Meadows: The S2 multi seems to be all I know or hear about
    Lovsan:
    Screamin: total noob that somehow does ok in this game. Can be a douche.
    Lynog: Perhaps the best player left in the game from what I can see. Organized as hell.
    Qwj: Used to piss me off tell I started to get his sense of humor.
    JonesL: Paired with lynog is a damn good organized player.
    Kestrel: Best WG when combined with neal that I've ever fought for.
    Zeality: Brain got frozen and thus can stand hockey
    Scientology: Very intelligent person and seems pretty legit.
    Crash: Not a bad AL but always seems to have bots/multi's fighting with him
    dttheteapot:
    KujaTrance:
    Amay: Likes to show her boobs
    Trev: Likes Amays boobs
    Dogtown:
    Lews:
    Flazer: First person to teach me the game. Very nice guy to have as SL
    Dank: Funnest person in the game to play with. If the game is boring, find Dank!!!
    DarkFort: seems like a douche
    Jayr: Shortest fuse in the game. Never seen a person burn through a kd faster! like having the fuse on my side :)
    amog: Never knew him tell this round. Seems like a nice guy and good player.
    neal: Same as Kes comment. Lumi probe team was the ultimate shizz
    TJ:
    guynamedalex:
    Pie: Seems like he'd be a nice person in RL
    NoSocialGroup:
    Xel:
    Binary:
    Random/Zudex:
    Robtomo:
    Tabris:
    jim3doors:
    N1MrOoK: Always seems to end up killing me. Damn u!! :)
    dragonknight314:
    TaitysHeaven:
    Prime:
    WallsofFire: Wellknown as a good player but not much experience with him.
    RiCo:
    Puppy:
    Sir Yoso:
    HiHaters: Never had a problem with him.
    ( > )
    Neg:
    Either a brilliant person who created to just piss people off OR a 10yr old kid who actually thinks he matters. I'm pretty sure the later applies.

TMonsta/Bob Dole/Eternias Revenge: cool enough although sometimes acts a bit wierd. all good fun though
    TankWolf: longlost scouse homie. one of the best players to ever grace this game
    Persona: cool guy, real easy to get along with. we have lots of funny times in our chat. solid builder
    Modgy: great to wind up but doesnt bite that much, when he does though its brilliant. nice enough guy though
    Meadows: some of the shit she does tickles me
    Lovsan: crazy mother fucker
    Screamin: nice guy, plays the game to have fun and is starting to get alot stonger building wise
    Lynog: words cant describe how awesome
    Qwj: my little scouse sidekick if im batman this nigga is robin, become one of the best builders on the game the past few years and is the funniest guy on sk bar none
    JonesL: my other scouse bitch, the best builder on sk barrrrrr none
    Kestrel: best WG ive ever fought under, great friend and awesome guy in general
    Zeality: we are always on opposite sides but we do get along, made a nice kd this round to make up for his last 4 rounds of suicides :P good guy though down to earth
    Scientology: the scary scientologist! great all rounder on this game and very intelligent guy, another WG its a pleasure to fight for
    Crash: dont really know crash that well but from what i know hes a cool cat. Cant troll him he just doesnt bite!
    dttheteapot: one of the nicer sk women
    KujaTrance: farmer!!!! hes a nice guy too though
    Amay: dont know her too well. if trevs guna marry her though she must be a good chick
    Trev: cool kid, prolly the nicest ginger guy ive ever came across. he does have a soul
    Dogtown: dawgshittown, really enthusiastic guy, improves ALOT this round, will be a top player in rounds to come
    Lews: really nicd lad. great sense of humor but hes also a yellow bastard
    Flazer: flaznoob, what can i say, his one liners are brilliant, solid builder when he tries although been noob of late :P
    Dank: great to have a slanging match with, sometimes i think hes dillusional then i think hes trolling, either way hes aint a bad guy
    DarkFort: seems a but wierd
    Jayr: sucks shemales off
    amog: its hard to dislike mog. hes everybodies friend! made himself a big ass breaker this round and had alot of fun with it. well done brother
    neal: not really around much anymore but in his day was a very very good leader. always a pleasure to fight for him
    TJ: this is my brother from another mother. doesnt get on anywhere near enough anymore but its nothing but <3 for him
    guynamedalex: scouse, utter scouse. needs to start playing more though hes fell out of love with sk which is ashame. really good builder
    Pie: havnt really seen this guy make a good decision for any of his alliances yet. think he should maybe spend a few rounds under the likes of kes' wing and learn a few things
    NoSocialGroup: who?
    Xel: only really seen him in the chat this round. seems a cool guy
    Binary: really good guy. wouldnt like to have an arm wrestle with him though. or a bench press contest
    Random/Zudex: dont really know him
    Robtomo: very underated builder on sk, cool guy
    Tabris: ?
    jim3doors: nice enough guy, needs to calm down on his goons though, anti turtle?
    N1MrOoK: nice guy, think he needs to start having more influence over his boy pie. the are known as a pair so one always makes the other look noob.
    dragonknight314: havnt spoken much so hard to say
    TaitysHeaven: dont really know the guy
    Prime: ^^
    WallsofFire: solid guy when he played, doesnt take anything to serious
    RiCo: the ricster, part of the team always a pleasure to play alongside
    Puppy: my lil dutch homeboy/girl :P really nice guy
    Sir Yoso: ?
    MerleofAmber/Ghostwheel/CourtsofChaos: never go to know merle very well but always heard good things about him
    HiHaters: people can say what they want about HG but i think hes a funny guy and he has an UNBREAKABLE spirit
    ( > )
    Neg: wierd fuck is all i can say
  • edited February 2012
    This list is a list of the people who want to be praised/insulted/ignored.

TMonsta/Bob Dole/Eternias Revenge: Strange... very strange man.
    TankWolf: Has a maaaad addiction. Pretty sure hes in denial.
    Persona: Dece. LYNOG FAT ANKLES is pretty much all i have to say.
    Modgy: Doesnt seem to care at all about what people think
    Meadows: Praying for her neighbours, probably eats their pets when they aren't home
    Lovsan: Euro-hockey affiliate ;)
    Screamin: Is in denial about his love of hockey, but he'll come to terms with it eventually. Extremely homophobic.
    Lynog: My protege. Teaching him the ropes of SK, he's getting better though. Pretty modest guy.
    Qwj: Odd man... he's willing to swallow a mans load to look @ a womans underwear. Tells you all you need to know
    JonesL: Dont really know him
    Kestrel: Made him aaaaaaaaaaaaaaangry a few rounds back when I took over Spy's kd and rolled his tops. decent guy otherwise
    Zeality: Otherwise known as Allah.
    Scientology: Chief Pirate. All around pretty dece guy, has a high tolerance for dealing with stupidity, no idea how.
    Crash: My other hockey compadre. SK-wise I only know him recently, he seems to not care at all about KD building anymore.
    dttheteapot: Korean spy. Extreme nympho.
    KujaTrance: Farming like a bauss
    Amay: Tits.
    Trev: Tits-lover.
    Dogtown: Dognub... cruised along in a Mysti this round. Good guy to bullshit with.
    Lews: One level of strangeness below Dole, but still strange.
    Flazer: Fairly certain he's an illegal immigrant from Mexico. Strange fascination with mange/anime shenanigans, mexasian hybrid possibly?
    Dank: When reading his conspiracies, I often picture a fat guy with massive glasses wearing a tinfoil hat. Seems like a class act in RL though.
    DarkFort: DarkRolling people all day long...
    Jayr: Short temper, bit off the deep end at times. Never had an issue with him though, normal conversations occasionally.
    amog: looks pre good in a dress
    neal: dunno him
    TJ: Hate this bitch. Havent seen him playing sk in awhile, seriously anyway. He abandoned the herd :-(
    guynamedalex: dont really know him much, havent seen him lately
    Pie: My gay lover, he likes to act like he hates me in the PFs but when we're alone, its all sweet, sweet lovemaking.
    NoSocialGroup: ???
    Xel: I picture Xel to be a hippy... I dont know why. Good guy.
    Binary: Brohemian rhapsody. Brodo Baggins. C3PBro. Brobi wan Kenobi. Brosef Stalin.
    Random/Zudex: ???
    Robtomo: I keep seeing queer pictures of you, what the fuck?
    Tabris: ???
    jim3doors: Brother from down under. Good guy, shares the same attitude as me about SK.
    N1MrOoK: Funny guy, seems to have a gaggle of n00bs following him around
    dragonknight314: ???
    TaitysHeaven: ???
    Prime: ???
    WallsofFire: Calls everyone noobs... pretty sure this is him covering up how much of a noob he is.
    RiCo: Good guy, semi-inac cruises to top 10 regularily
    Puppy: Batshit crazy, always fun to read what he says
    Sir Yoso: ???
    MerleofAmber/Ghostwheel/CourtsofChaos: Cant take anyone seriously who's alias is CoC
    HiHaters: Illusions of grandeur, not a terrible guy away from sk though
    ( > )
    Neg: its become something of an obsession with sk players to figure out who you are. Best troll ive seen in awhile.
    Eddy: Otherwise known as negative nancy, likes to abuse women on the reg.
  • I do love me some tits!
  • TMonsta/Bob Dole/Eternias Revenge: TROLOLOLOLOL
    TankWolf: Dunno why you still come back now and then, but I guess the same can be said for everyone here. GL with everything, and I mean RL shit. Sk sux.
    Persona: Homo
    Modgy: Cool guy, doesn't take SK so seriously but maybe tries a little too hard sometimes still. If he put half the effort into his midgame growth as he did his newbiemode/early growth, he'd be a pretty commanding player.
    Meadows: Nice multis.
    Lovsan: Nice guy, maybe a bit too much time on his hands though lol. Oh well, he has fun and that's what matters I guess.
    Screamin: Everytime I get his stats, they are garbage, then 2 days later his KD is fixed/decent, 2 days later it's all messed up again, repeat. Dunno how you do it bro, but it's pretty funny. I can't say I respect the wh0ring much though.
    Lynog: Cool guy to talk to, but I've always got the feeling he has it out for me. :P
    Qwj: Pretty much same as above.
    JonesL: Suicider anti-turtle faggot. :DDDDD
    Kestrel: Needs to move on and focus on career and life, but if SK still gives him some laughs then why not.
    Zeality: Good guy, decent player. If he put the time and thought into it I'm sure he could be a true top player, but who really wants to do that anymore..
    Scientology: DONT KILL ME PLS. Cool guy regardless, I wouldn't blame him if he did. :P
    Crash: Like most people that return to SK, he's on the outside looking in. Great guy to talk to, can have an intelligent conversation about mostly anything which is nice.
    dttheteapot: shes coo'.
    KujaTrance: Makes an art of Lurking around in chats and forums. Good guy, should play some more. :)
    Amay: On top of trev I see, fitting.
    Trev: Weak showing this round bro, maybe next time around? :P Awesome friend to have on SK, always willing to take one for the team.
    Dogtown: Sh!t there's a lot of names on this list, I'm getting bored. GENERIC POSTS FROM NOW ON. Dogtown is a cool dude.
    Lews: Cool dude.
    Flazer: Second best sectormate, only to rscoots. Mostly cause when rscoots doesnt get his way with states etc he converts to probe farm to help you. Win-win. Flazer makes laser troopers and tries to be a top kd. 8-)
    Dank: TROLOLOLOLOL. Why not bring back xFCx for a round? seems like you've got a few top players willing to help you out. ;]
    DarkFort: Not sure about this dude.
    Jayr: Dunno why you take all the trolling. If you just ignored stuff you'd be better off. w/e
    amog: Nice guy, ok player. Can't say I was too impressed with your KD this rd, but I guess it was big. :P
    neal: Does he even still play? Good guy, go way back but haven't spoken in ages.
    TJ: Dunno
    guynamedalex: Dunno.
    Pie: Says some really dumb stuff, but it's nice that someone is stepping up into leadership to keep the game going.
    NoSocialGroup: Not sure, just trolls the PFs which is cool w/ me though.
    Xel: Good guy, dont talk to him much though.
    Binary: Dunno.
    Random/Zudex: How come you don't try anymore bro. You know SK > *. Waiting for your rank1 next rd. :D
    Robtomo: I got a top50 KD for sale bro, $50.
    Tabris: Dunno.
    jim3doors: Don't talk to him much, but seems alright. Not much of a strategist though. :P
    N1MrOoK: Gives 100% to his alliance, can't fault a dude for that..
    dragonknight314: Dunno.
    TaitysHeaven: Dunno.
    Prime: Dunno.
    WallsofFire: Play some more, for the luls. Bring your crew too. :D
    RiCo: Dunno.
    Puppy: Sup bro, you need to convince guardia et al. to return. :D
    Sir Yoso: Dunno.
    MerleofAmber/Ghostwheel/CourtsofChaos: Dunno.
    HiHaters: Better than neg, annoying as a sectormate. Still stuck on the noob strats, like early mobil to "boost defense" before 1k land.
    ( > )
    Neg: No idea, if he was in fact Zoltanium he is pretty junk, my probe farm was bigger than you were bro.

• edited February 2012

TMonsta/Bob Dole/Eternias Revenge: xFCx
    TankWolf: xFCx
    Persona: xFCx
    Modgy: xLTx
    Meadows: xFCx
    Lovsan: xFCx
    Screamin: xFCx
    Lynog: xLTx
    Qwj: xLTx
    JonesL: xLTx
    Kestrel: xLTx
    Zeality: xFCx
    Scientology: xFCx
    Crash: xFCx
    dttheteapot: xLTx
    KujaTrance: xLTx
    Amay: xFCx
    Trev: xFCx
    Dogtown: xLTx
    Lews: xFCx
    Flazer: xLTx
    Dank: xFCx
    DarkFort: xLTx
    Jayr: xFCx
    amog: xLTx
    neal: xLTx
    TJ: xLTx
    guynamedalex: xLTx
    Pie: xLTx
    NoSocialGroup: xLTx
    Xel: xLTx
    Binary: xLTx
    Random/Zudex: xLTx
    Robtomo: xFCx
    Tabris: xLTx
    jim3doors: xFCx
    N1MrOoK: xLTx
    dragonknight314: xLTx
    TaitysHeaven: xLTx
    Prime: xLTx
    WallsofFire: xLTx
    RiCo: xLTx
    Puppy: xLTx
    Sir Yoso: xLTx
    MerleofAmber/Ghostwheel/CourtsofChaos: xLTx
    HiHaters: xLTx
    Neg: xFCx
    If I consider you an asset you are xFCx. If I'm not sure then xLTx. It's all black and white to me. I love all of ya and the game wouldn't be any fun if everybody was on the same side. :)

TMonsta/Bob Dole/Eternias Revenge: Never leaves a joke hanging. I've heard rumors that he can be serious too.
    TankWolf: Only really started talking to him this round. Seems like a really good guy.
    Persona: I've talked to pers on and off over the years, but I think neither of us really leave much of an impact on each other. I do know 90% of the links he posts are NSFW lol.
    Modgy:
    Meadows:
    Lovsan: Good guy. A bit hard to understand at times.
    Screamin: The only person to break me this round. Other than that, I don't really know him.
    Lynog: Lynog, as well as qwj, have a rough sense of humor that can really grate you if you're on the receiving end, but I got used to that with eddy years ago. Not too bad once you talk to them a a bit.
    Qwj: Not quite as harsh as lynog.
    JonesL: Talked to him a few times, but still don't know much about him.
    Kestrel:
    Zeality: Always posting hilarious pictures in the blast. Stopped playing d2 after like 1 hour, the noob.
    Scientology: Siamese twin that constantly takes my thoughts before I can write them out. Great guy and one of the few respectable leaders left in SK.
    Crash: Too much hockey. Other than that, decent guy.
    dttheteapot: The Korean Brets.
    KujaTrance:
    Amay: Always talking about sex in some form or another, Trev's got his work keeping her satisfied cut out for him.
    Trev: He's a nut, but after you peel away the layers of crazy, hes a really good guy.
    Dogtown: Only just started talking to him this round, and always seems to be strictly sk related, so I can't really give an opinion on him personally other than... he's professional, lol.
    Lews: Bubble boy. I like messing with him, but he seems like an alright guy.
    Flazer: This one would take an entire paragraph to even begin to describe. As I've told people before, sometimes he's easy to get along with and keeps things interesting, and sometimes you wish you could reach through your screen and strangle him. Too smart (and often arrogant) for his own good. Still hoping someone can come around and knock him down a few pegs, eventually.
    Dank: He's either the best troll on sk, or a certified lunatic. It's hard to tell with Dank sometimes.
    DarkFort: Dunno him much, but the few times I talked to him, he annoyed me.
    Jayr:
    amog: Really chill guy, doesn't seem to let anything bother him.
    neal:
    TJ:
    guynamedalex:
    Pie: A little full of himself, even when I talked to him a couple rounds ago, but overall not a bad guy.
    NoSocialGroup:
    Xel: noob
    Binary: Seems ok, haven't talked to him much though.
    Random/Zudex:
    Robtomo:
    Tabris: Been a while since I talked to him, don't remember much.
    jim3doors:
    N1MrOoK:
    dragonknight314: Haven't really been introduced, but so far he is doing an excellent job in Scallywags.
    TaitysHeaven:
    Prime:
    WallsofFire: Dunno him too well, but he makes me lol alot.
    RiCo: Don't know him outside of d2, but a good guy there. Loses most of his characters and makes me lol each time. Dunno how he has the patience to come back after losing so many hardcore characters. I would have ragequit after the first.
    Puppy: Seems to randomly appear in chat sometimes, pretty inactive this round though so I haven't gotten a chance to talk to him much.
    Sir Yoso: New whipping boy.
    HiHaters: A snake. Never trust this guy, he should be removed from the game on site. I generally don't hold grudges, but HiHaters is nothing but bad news.
    ( > )
    Neg: Dunno who he is, but he seems like he got kicked in the head by a horse or something.
  • Yo Eddy, STFU!
  • I'm not on the list, WTF
  • Bean, STFU!
  • Prom, STFU!

• fuck, why did i start that

TMonsta/Bob Dole/Eternias Revenge: his spam makes me rage deep inside but he seems like a decent guy in the chat
    TankWolf: amazing sk player, and great guy to chat to...has more #1s than the beatles
    Persona: never really spoke or cared for the guy before this round but now i see why people like him...has fun on SK and great guy to talk to
    Modgy: gotta have some enemies on sk and modgy is one of the people we always give shit to but again when you speak to him hes coolio
    Meadows: only spoke a few times but she is a nice person, and knows her shit on sk so always answers questions :)
    Lovsan: too much time on his hands haha good guy in chat though
    Screamin: didnt get along with screamin but thats probably just because i like abusing FC..now we get along though haha
    Lynog: lyndog = mah nigga, literally knows everything about building great offensive kingdoms and is one of the 3 best builders on sk imo (lyndog tank and jones).. always has my back and always there to carry out our plans of causing shit
    Qwj: the best scouser
    JonesL: as above one of the best builders...if he every gives you a bank screenshot the chat and treasure it forever because it doesnt come often hahaha the final member of the scouse triumvirate of death ©
    Kestrel: best AL/WG on the game, wish he could have the time to keep making alliances, good guy even though hes a mick
    Zeality: despite liking hockey and murdering the chat with it zeal is a good guy...from his section about me though i see he doesnt follow the "what happens in the blast stays in the blast" rule haha
    Scientology: impressive AL/WG, hopefully he makes more alliances and I can join next time haha
    Crash: i quite like crash, seems to like all the same shit that I like. pretty sure we didnt get on in the past but now that I have spoken to him a few times hes a good guy
    dttheteapot: seems like a nice girl
    KujaTrance: known this guy for yeaaaars on sk, doesnt talk much though. good guy
    Amay: seems like a fun girl, havent spoke much
    Trev: havent spoke in a while good guy though
    Dogtown: good guy, just needs to keep up in land and he will be even closer to the top
    Lews: somehow managed to fuck up a r/r kingdom :P good guy to talk to
    Flazer: great guy to talk to AND argue with. also seems to like the same shit as me, good guy even though he secretly raged to try and get me killed this round hahah
    Dank: master troll. great guy to argue with, always giving him abuse but only for shits n giggles in pfs...one of the old skool muthafuckaz
    DarkFort:
    Jayr: builds decent kingdoms like this rou- hahahahah. still waiting for you to roll me, even in these major easy DW rounds it hasnt happened. Apparently likes a cheeky bit of pre op sausage and seems infatuated with lynog....sleep with 1 eye open and a cork in your bum lynog mate
    amog: amdog became one of the wrecking crew this round, hopefully he keeps doing it with us :) liked by everyone
    neal: same as kes, even more inactive though. pretends he supports liverpool but hasnt actually ever said anything good about us haha
    TJ: teeeeeej is mah nigga. Despite his dodgy opinion on Eli being as good as Brees he is a great guy.
    guynamedalex: wer the fuck are you dale, get your shit together and signup but play next time
    Pie: dunno, saw quite a lot of abuse in uni chat about his sk ability though haha
    NoSocialGroup: talks nonsence on pfs. one of those people that insults spelling etc on forums, which is lower than paedophilia imo
    Xel: only came across him in scally blast this round seems like a good guy
    Binary: dont speak much but good guy
    Random/Zudex: this cunt arsoned me constantly for hitting him....apparently wasnt him but he has to take the blame because i was told it was for so long :)
    Robtomo: duno
    Tabris: duno
    jim3doors: seemed to rage when i hit him and just cant help himself from building goons instead of def haha, always thought he was a good guy tho
    N1MrOoK: this cunt has killed me several times now i think, but hes ok haha
    dragonknight314: duno
    TaitysHeaven: duno
    Prime: duno
    WallsofFire: never spoke and only seen him play a few times, seems like a decent player
    RiCo: watches pure gay stuff like sex and the city on his xbox and pretends its his gf but ill let him off coz hes coolio
    Puppy: secretly wishes he was a scouser
    Sir Yoso: duno
    MerleofAmber/Ghostwheel/CourtsofChaos: duno
    HiHaters: as lynog said, unbreakable spirit...great guy, hopefully he will come back and continue playing. will give his all for his alliance
    ( > )
    Neg: absolute scrub on sk and I am 99% sure he has some dodgy pictures of children on his hard drive
    Bottle: duno
    Eddy: old skool nigga..havent seen him around for ages
    Bean: seems like a good guy, knows his shit about sk and programming stuff, has done a lot for this game
    SmithSK16: duno
    Prometheus: duno

TMonsta/Bob Dole/Eternias Revenge: ER is a stand up guy. Always hilarious to have in a chat room, and always fights for his alliance. Well, I guess usually fights for his alliance. Sometimes he just makes more work for his alliance. Either way. Great guy.

TankWolf: Tank is one of the remaining players that I respect the most. He's been around the block (in more ways than one, if you know what I mean), and is possibly the single largest repository of knowledge we have left. He's a great guy to get to know, helpful, inspiring to fight with, and a great kingdom builder. [Signal] was still one of the best times I had in an alliance and that was almost 15+ rounds ago.

Persona: In game I don't exactly trust Persona. I know he usually has multiple accounts (tell me where they are so I can kill them) but he claims to play legit. Outside of the game, Pers is a great guy to know. Hilarious in a chat room, helpful, entertaining and very bright.

Modgy: Don't know much about him. The games seems pretty boring to him and he treats it that way. In truth, the game is pretty boring so you can't fault the guy.

Meadows: Meadows cracks me up. I haven't seen her in game in quite some time, though.

Lovsan: Multis, lies, multis more, lies more. Other than that outside the game he's a decent guy to have a conversation with.

Screamin: Barely know screamin. Congrats on the promotion. Good luck with the increased problems it brings your way.

Lynog: Only started talking to Lynog recently. The key to getting along with him is to understand his mindset on the PFs. After that it's all lols and good times. First time I ever had him in an alliance was this round. He told me he'd bring a big kingdom and die for me in war. He did exactly that. Much respect.

Qwj: Along with Lynog, first real time I talked to the guy was very recently. Hilarious in a chat room, builds a strong kingdom. Good guy for the most part. The probe suiciding from small accounts I could do without, though.

JonesL: Haven't really talked to Jones that much, but when I have he's been helpful. Plays shadily, but then again so do a lot of people do. He's definitely a good builder though.

Kestrel: I've known Kes for quite some time. At times I miss the feuds we'd have when we were both ALing. However, I also enjoy the friendship that has stemmed from it. He's not got a lot of time for SK anymore so seeing him online is a welcomed rarity. We're cut from the same cloth; we care more about an alliance than our kingdom and love that feeling you get in the midst of a good war.

Zeality: Zeal is a great guy. Hilarious, a solid builder, and will fight for you tooth and nail. That is, if he doesn't suicide out of boredom first. :D

Scientology: Total loser. Can't take a joke, is too serious ALL THE TIME, can't build a kingdom to save his life so he pretends to enjoy ALing more than building. What a crock of shit.

Crash: Known Crash for a long time. Like Modgy, he doesn't seem to care for the game too much anymore, but you can't blame him. All in all Jeff is a good guy. Fun to talk and debate with.

dttheteapot: Oh my little teapot is all grown up now. One of the best people, if not the best person I've met on SK. She's a innocent little sweetheart (don't let her fool you, it's true). She's got a wonderful life ahead of her, and it's been an absolute pleasure having her around.

I'll come back to this. This is a long list.
  • TMonsta/Bob Dole/Eternias Revenge: Alright.
    TankWolf: Hmm
    Persona: Fun to play with.
    Modgy: Nice fella.
    Meadows: Gave me 2nd place behind Mal 'that' round. So thanks Meadows :)
    Lovsan: If he stops cheating and dealing drugs, then he's all cool.
    Screamin: I know he's first atm.
    Lynog: Scouser. A white cunt but generally a good fella to talk with. He thinks he very good but tbh he just lies behind qwj all the time :P
    Qwj: Better than lynog and great to talk with.
    JonesL: Hit him on s2 a few rounds back and apparently shouldn't have...or something.
    Kestrel: Ok
    Zeality: Meh
    Scientology: Weird guy.
    Crash: .
    dttheteapot: Korean.
    KujaTrance: Nob.
    Amay: Humper.
    Trev: HumpingHumper
    Dogtown: .
    Lews: Awesome.
    Flazer: Nothing bad to say about the fella.
    Dank: Don't see why theres all the hate on Dank.
    DarkFort: Nice guy to talk with. Takes SK a bit too serious at times.
    Jayr: Apparently moonlights as lynog on PFs.
    amog: Alright.
    neal: Old shit.
    TJ: Dont talk much.
    guynamedalex: who?
    Pie: Seems sensitive on pfs.
    NoSocialGroup: Only through pfs, seems ok.
    Xel: Cunt that toys with me, I need to tell him that I'm not a dildo he can just turn on and off when he wants some fun.
    Binary: dont speak
    Random/Zudex: Alright.
    Robtomo: who?
    Tabris: who?
    jim3doors: nice guy.
    N1MrOoK: Nice guy who always gives me a pa when he has one.
    dragonknight314: Rings a bell and has him on aim but cant remember who.
    TaitysHeaven: who?
    Prime: Was fun playing with him this round.
    WallsofFire: Been a while since played in same alliance/sector as walls.
    RiCo: Ok.
    Puppy: Ok
    Sir Yoso: Spammer
    MerleofAmber/Ghostwheel/CourtsofChaos: who?
    HiHaters: Nice guy. Dedicated AL/WL, his kd isnt as shit as people say it is.
    ( > )
    Neg: Lol

STFU list:
    Bottle:STFU
    Eddy:why
    Bean:hows your game? :)
    SmithSK16:who?
    Prometheus:who?

• Word of advise just quit playing , why you took the time to start this thread anyway.

Seems you don't have friends around .
  • and yet you signed up just to post that?

signed up to a forum for a game you dont play just to tell other people not to play it....

i see your life must be literally non stop action at the moment :-)) no matter how sad this thread is, what you just did will always top it
  • Circlejerk.
    Reserved a spot for you.

TMonsta/Bob Dole/Eternias Revenge: Very active, doesnt have much else better to do other than to play sk and to socialise with people. Enjoys spending his time doing his casual style, in the most easy-going way possible. Thinks for himself and does what he wants.
    TankWolf: One of the people you should NEVER trust to NAP with if you want to build a top land def kingdom. Used to live in his parent's basement and is a pretty relaxing guys. Sure enjoys talking about what he indulges in, and always bores me since I hate politics :-p
    Persona: A very respectable person, someone I could get along with just fine. Has the mentality of a very wise person and certainly has matured over the time of sk, to come from a "slightly" offensive guy to someone who doesn't to poke fun at anyone. This guy needs to post more images and links since this is all he is known to be good at, since laser troopers > tanks in every match up possible. There is no way you can refute this even if you tried, because it is 100% impossible because you can't grasp the power of the greatest unit in the game. Also good at sk, I guess if you can call that good. Pulls a lovsan a bunch now, having a billion kingdoms.
    Modgy: Had quite some drama last round and some of it the round before of a battle versus lynog and crew. Wants to make this game as fun as possible, has been known as a s2 player, guess moved to s1 after it got small and super lame. Gamestyle reminded me of that dude (can't remember his name) who went all out on r/r newbiemode, and has a turtle-style play.
    Meadows: Person I used to hate on looong ago when she was in a sector with super turtle whore nap cheater hologram, and just hated on her so much just because she got a big kingdom with super turtle whore nap cheater hologram. I know I was the only person she ever blocked on old sk, which is quite an accomplishment, since she is very tolerable of all things :-p. Got over that era after chats with her in it and such, very nice and balanced person, too bad shes a redhead.
    Lovsan: The player of players, of many more players, and more players that any player look to, and instantly become segregated to join those players, since every player that has ever walked is lovsan, considering how many kds he has made every round. How you managed to make 8 top 10 kingdoms at one occasion on s1 is just mindblowing, how much effort is ridiculous. No one has that much effort EVER, and how someone could pull that off is astounding :-p. If you can ever ever ever get lovsan to join your alliance and really fight for you, you will have the backing of a whole galaxy. Only problem with lovsan, is if you group with him on fbsk, he will still hit you on s1 and getting his other kingdom to hit you, and say he was justified for it :-p. Oh well, people who prefer to whore than be nice to friends are as such :-p
    Screamin: Didn't think I was the first person to ever taught him SK, and this is proof to scientology I have taught someone SK hahaha, since he says I didn't, but I have on many occasions :-p. Screamin is a really nice guy who tries to make sure his decisions are good ones. He asked me a long time ago if he should trust someone (who I personally don't really look in the same direction as) and I told screamin its fine to do what you want :-p. Has recently made a good kingdom (ofc better than lynog, probably only due to DW though, maybe disprove during non-dw dominate round?) Hope to see more in coming rounds.

WORK ON MORE LATER

Lynog:
    Qwj:
    JonesL:
    Kestrel:
    Zeality:
    Scientology:
    Crash:
    dttheteapot:
    KujaTrance:
    Amay:
    Trev:
    Dogtown:
    Lews:
    Flazer:
    Dank:
    DarkFort:
    Jayr:
    amog:
    neal:
    TJ:
    guynamedalex:
    Pie:
    NoSocialGroup:
    Xel:
    Binary:
    Random/Zudex:
    Robtomo:
    Tabris:
    jim3doors:
    N1MrOoK:
    dragonknight314:
    TaitysHeaven:
    Prime:
    WallsofFire:
    RiCo:
    Puppy:
    Sir Yoso:
    HiHaters:
    ( > )
    Neg:

STFU list:
    Bottle:
    Eddy:
    Bean:
    SmithSK16:
    Prometheus:
  • i heard i got name dropped. why the fuck aren't i on this list?
    Eddy = xFCx
  • i dont remember signing up for this?

no surprise though that you cant get enough of me so you put me on the list :)

oh and i wouldnt even bother reading lists from lynog or qwj because if the world listened to retards then we'd be too busy chained up to a chair as a foot rest for some gook while he uses your mouth as a toilet

get real m8
  • i heard i got name dropped. why the fuck aren't i on this list?
    Eddy = xFCx

Dank why am I xLTx? lol good guess tho