Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Boycott Boycott for Game Moderator

Comments

• Its posts like that, tht make me hope Pie isnt serious about being a father. If so, I hope they can handle having a dad with the attitude of a 12-14 year old.
  • i may not have the grammar levels of jayr but i also have never eaten shemale penis, so you stick with gettin rattled by your GF/BF/THING and ill keep up with the bad spelling
    I've never heard someone talk so much about cock in my entire life.

I am surprised you dont like talking to him then
  • Anyone who votes for me can be assured that I will ban all hockey fans!!!
  • If i get vote. Im amazing.
  • Nah.. I work 52 hrs a week. Saturdays are spent hiking, playing football/basketball with kids or if they do their thing (2 teenage boys) I have time to myself or me and the wife do something. Sunday mornings.. church. I play on my phone and i don't close my browser so honestly it only looks like I an on. I pop in b4 the tick, train.. build.. answer a few PMs and I'm off. 10 mins tops 95% of the time. When I'm need more here.. I can spend a little time, ok lots of time, but honestly I take care of my family. My oldest is getting ready to start spring practice for football for when he is a freshman next year.. second oldest has a solo piano recital coming up in 3 days he has been busting his butt on, my 3rd is getting ready for. SAT type test to allow him entrance to the Center for Bright Kids (Google it, its sponsored by the Colorado School of Mines) and my youngest.. well most know his story.. and it happened one year ago today. If you don't know it, find my kd and the addy is in my prefs.

So now that we got my family out of the way..

Who are the mod candidates?
  • And Lews, as nominated by Lews.
  • I would like to announce that I am running for In-Game Moderator.

As Moderator I will be a serious contender to BCart in the realm of inactivity. I will make promises I never plan on following through with, and I will disable legit players with similar names for the lols.

In my free time I'll troll the Public Forums and offer my sage advice on the formulas and game concepts that are mostly broken and usually incorrectly documented. If I can find the time I'll even go so far as to delete all the messages in my inbox while chuckling to myself about the trials and tribulations of the SK plebeians.

So vote for me.

Cheers,
    Sci
  • I would like to announce that I am running for In-Game Moderator.

As Moderator I will be a serious contender to BCart in the realm of inactivity. I will make promises I never plan on following through with, and I will disable legit players with similar names for the lols.

In my free time I'll troll the Public Forums and offer my sage advice on the formulas and game concepts that are mostly broken and usually incorrectly documented. If I can find the time I'll even go so far as to delete all the messages in my inbox while chuckling to myself about the trials and tribulations of the SK plebeians.

So vote for me.

Cheers,
    Dole

• BLASPHEMER!
  • edited February 2012
    Cant we just, like, buy this game from bcart, and keep it alive? :/
    No, because he always asks too much for it. It's kind of ridiculous to say he has put a great deal of time into this if you look at his current activity, but he has. Everything you see here is 100% BCart because he's always refused to share it. Calculate the time and Mr. Wiebe will quote you 40 grand.

SK is a game based on an inactive administrator it is the staple of the community. Everybody here accepts it. The game is as popular as we make it. If you put an active admin onto this game it would become an entirely different beast. It wouldn't be SK because there has never been an active admin on this game. That's one of the things that I love about it, and at other times hate. Still in the end anarchy rules here and that's how it should remain. BCart has always fixed and patched this game if things got out of hand. He wants it this way, his way. Total anarchy.
  • SK is all about the mob rule, and we are the mob.
  • His insanity does have genius to it. All of the SK clones were far better coded and should have outlasted this game. The admins were extremely active and... in your face. I got into it with a few of them myself. They are all gone. So maybe just maybe his inactivity and refusal to speak with the community is brilliant.
  • Well the inactive admin has helped foster a community of douches, and that's one of the reason that I love this game.
  • edited February 2012
    Everybody here is a deuche but none of them can get into an argument with BCartfall. He won't respond. You can go to Beanland's game and in a few days you'll end up talking with the deuche and you'll stop playing. No offense to Beanland it's just an example. There is no conflict with the admin possible here.
  • edited February 2012
    100% correct dank

I have always liked that about SK. Everything is left to the players to solve, which is why the community is so close and finds it so hard to leave.

Admins should rarely have to step in. There has only been a few times in the history of sk when I think it would be justified.

Tex/westas multi army running on keshas bot
    Click bug
    omnis disbanding population strategy
    aid abuse

and probably 1 or 2 others.

Most people would love bcart to step in and delete multies and cheats etc but that would ruin the game. The players taking care of this is part of SK and the key to its success imo. Admins should only handle bug fixes and making changes.

The only thing bcart could do a little better would be respond to bug reports and fix issues like the multi army which ruined the round and almost killed the game.
  • 100% correct dank

I have always liked that about SK. Everything is left to the players to solve, which is why the community is so close and finds it so hard to leave.

Admins should rarely have to step in. There has only been a few times in the history of sk when I think it would be justified.

Tex/westas multi army running on keshas bot
    Click bug
    omnis disbanding population strategy
    aid abuse

and probably 1 or 2 others.

Most people would love bcart to step in and delete multies and cheats etc but that would ruin the game. The players taking care of this is part of SK and the key to its success imo. Admins should only handle bug fixes and making changes.

The only thing bcart could do a little better would be respond to bug reports and fix issues like the multi army which ruined the round and almost killed the game.
  • edited February 2012
    Bumping this because it is a fund raiser. I will be purchasing a premium. If you want to squash that other thread it's only a few bucks. Let's get BCart super drunk next round. Maybe if we do he'll even post a thank you thread. :x
  • nice idea qwj

the key to keeping a game alive is by embracing the cheaters and thanking them.
    LOL

no really are you fucking retarded?
  • nice idea qwj

the key to keeping a game alive is by embracing the cheaters and thanking them.
    LOL

no really are you fucking retarded?
    He's not embracing them, he's enforcing them.
  • the real question is, how are you so bad to get rolled by a retard at sk
  • edited February 2012
    In my quest to find other games to replace SK I joined hobowars a few years back. It was like sex without an orgasm. When I come back to SK I'm just one small cheater that wasn't even up to par. I like that.
  • In my quest to find other games to replace SK I joined hobowars a few years back. It was like sex without an orgasm. When I come back to SK I'm just one small cheater that wasn't even up to par. I like that.

Oh no, not that shit dank.