Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MTG thread

12346»

Comments

• i have problems making a fit deck, i try to go for 60 cards, but turns out with 80
  • i actually shoot for about 68 currently. my old decks were about 75-80 but i feel like i'm getting a lot better at cutting them down. playing in the prerelease taught me a lot about deck speed.
  • i felt like my +1/+1 counters deck was slow, so added 4 of those hexproof mana creatures...seems nicer now
  • I usually build my deck to 80-90 and play it about 5 times before dropping it down between 60-70.
  • i really wish there were low cost card drawing counter giving cards with one extra random effect :P
  • edited October 2014
    something like this

WG - Sorcery

Put a +1/+1 counter on target creature, it gains first strike and lifelink until end of turn.
    Draw a card at beggining of next untap phase.
  • I also usually have two themes in a deck...one where all my high cost cards work together and my low cost cards work together. Rarely are the high cost and low cost cards for a particular theme good at the same time. The trick being to make the two themes mesh.
  • Jeskai charm gives all creatures +1/+1 and lifelink til the end of the turn
  • edited October 2014
    Jeskai charm gives all creatures +1/+1 and lifelink til the end of the turn
    but those arent counters :(

not to mention my deck is green white lol
  • Ick, I do not feel like green and white work well together
  • 1 Abzan Falconer
    4 Favored Hoplite
    4 Feat of Resistance
    4 Ordeal of Nylea
    2 Phalanx Leader
    4 Solidarity of Heroes
    2 Tethmos High Priest
    2 Return to the Ranks
    12 Forest
    8 Plains
    4 Chosen by Heliod
    4 Hero of Iroas
    4 Gift of Immortality
    1 Abzan Battle Priest
    4 Sylvan Caryatid
  • might drop those gifts to 2 and put 1 more of each abzan
  • I'm now building a tier 1 temur deck. Fucking expensive. Spent about 220 and still need like 70 bucks worth
  • decklist

Heres my deck right meow
  • that is more or less what i want to build for kloudi

thanks
  • i'm up for a couple games today...
  • edited October 2014
    ghostly possession(2W) + wall of glare(1W) + spectra ward(3WW) = flying wall that blocks all creatures and has protection against all colors...

its for legacy though