Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

5 sectors per alliance?

2»

Comments

• i relive the old days by doing pks just by myself
    Lol
    Lol
    i still remain.
    I am in charge of cookies. if you ask me to send probes here and there, thy will be done. LOL

• its pretty dog eat dog
  • I had only ever completed 1 tic kt successfully. Wait until minute 59, then dead the next tic. I invited every person I had on my aim, gave them a target and he died lol. There were people from every alliance in that chat, but all close friends. I ended up starting a war after that and died, but it sure was fun :). I remember how powerful I used to be. I miss those days :(
    There is always power within Rohan.

yeah, we gather at aim chat as well, around 30 minutes before tick and made inventory what each player have, and arrange who goes first, next and so on, very effective strat, KD usually die on the next tick. May never happen now in this game. I need tons of miracle.

Games like SK, usually if your friends stick their guns with you, that is pretty fun. That was the strength of the wolfpack.
  • I thought Kevin Nash was the strength of the Wolfpac.
  • vodka, rhum, whiskey..something alcoholic
  • Ya it still does happen. Ran a few when I ald a few rds ago as have other since and before then. Still possible just not probable lol
    Lol
    i still remain.
    I am in charge of cookies. if you ask me to send probes here and there, thy will be done. LOL

I was in charge of cookies some years ago but I couldn't beat pies Pie :(
  • Rohan please, we all know there is one Cookie King. And that is me. And my cookies are way better than Pies pies.
  • I thought Kevin Nash was the strength of the Wolfpac.
    I miss my N.W.O. shirt...
  • next year the alliance limit might be reduced to 3 :o
  • I think a 2 sector alliance could make a dynamic experience
  • next year the alliance limit might be reduced to 3 :o
    I doubt it. If you notice, bcarts creativeness with the round bonus has gone a bit south. I highly doubt he'd take the time to make such an adjustment.
  • I think a 2 sector alliance could make a dynamic experience
    I will take 2 sectors.
    i just find 3 odd, like the trinity.