Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fantasy Football

Comments

• Again...people stop over performing when you play me! Bastards all of you.
  • cory did you play me today?
  • Lol I'm in a diff league
  • its funny, i have the lowest projected points and yahoo says i should be doing terribad, but i'm managing to stay in the playoff hunt anyway
  • My opponent and I were tied at 86 with me having Gore and he had Boldin playing. We all know how that turned out.... No longer in first after that loss =(
  • Same, I needed Gore to rush for 15 more yards, that's it
  • How about that trade today :O:O
  • feel bad for whoever has percy
  • feel bad for whoever has percy
    i benched him 3 days ago, i feel like a fucking genius now
  • AZ what did you do to draft all these mega dbags
  • im 5-2 in my league
  • 5-1 about to be 6-1 if Foster gets more than.. oh wait, I already won
  • Yeah, I feel dumb. Still in it though
  • screw you glostix you and your cheating team
  • you're the one that played cousins?
  • shut your whore mouth lol
  • Damdred might be saved by Emmanuel Sanders.
  • God is real.

my team destroyed by injuries sadly
  • I still want to know who thought it was a good idea to dress like Bumble bees for the Steelers. And they used to have good uniforms.
  • I still want to know who thought it was a good idea to dress like Bumble bees for the Steelers. And they used to have good uniforms.
    QFT
  • My receivers have been Fucking garbage all year. AP turning out to be a child beater and harvin sucking dick has killed my team.
  • I am 6-2 baby. Rogers-Lacy combo was dirty last night.
  • Gloooo lets see if garcion comes up big this is a close one
  • Just one TD plssss
  • One td 2 fumbles!
  • 12-team snake draft, standard scoring, non-PPR.

Been playing with the same group of friends since freshman year of high school. This year, I traded my 2nd and 3rd round picks for my friends 1st round pick (ended up not really working out for me and if I could go back, I wouldn't have done it). I ended up with the 2nd and 10th over all picks in the first round.

Roster:
    QB - Drew Brees
    RB - Jamaal Charles
    RB - Ronnie Hillman
    WR - Emmanuel Sanders
    WR - Steve Smith
    TE - Zach Ertz
    Flex - Mohamed Sanu
    K - Mason Crosby
    Defense - Drafted Carolina D, they got screwed after Hardy was suspended. Been using Philly D in their place.

Bench:
    Jonathan Stewart
    Cordarrelle Patterson
    Carlos Hyde
    Ryan Mathews
    Knile Davis

I started off 2-3 but now I'm 5-3 and moving in the right direction. We did things a little differently this year putting in $100 instead of our usual $20. $50/person for a buy-in which will go towards top 3 finishers at the end, and then another $50/person divided out each week with the money going to whomever scores the most points for that week, which makes things even more interesting.
  • So umm....RG3 ftw?
  • I was down 33 with only the philly D to go.. currently up 4
  • Panthers suck. They have no offensive line and all of our defensive line are either hurt or suspended.