Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Sweetwater]vs[Twilight]

Comments

• Rel givin a shit about SK. Is this 2004 or am I dreamin
    I wish it was 2004 :(
    2004 was last year I played SK. back then, we give a damn...total recall. LOL

• ok who stole my alliance name?
  • Just when i thought I understand whats going on, someone says bash.

And someone said, no, it is KT, because he help XXX, and this war going on.

I can't keep up....

~getting old~
  • Bash x2 from a sector that had someone Kted for bashing already.

And multi taps
  • ok who stole my alliance name?
    true, who runs it now?

haha i dont know if giving a shit is the correct term but newbienigga and myself signed up this round to cause trouble, and with both of us being kts i think we succeeded
    :P
  • yeah, but it took you this long? comeon. lol
  • Whoever runs Twilight, Mary wants her alliance back. ugh ugh
  • MARY DILDO PICS INCOMING
  • Dildos?!?
  • Ill post some up
  • OMG she just come back. give it a break...
  • lol didnt know this was a real thing
  • nope. its science fiction
  • I wanna know
  • yup, it is science fiction.

welcome back Mary.

haha i dont know if giving a shit is the correct term but newbienigga and myself signed up this round to cause trouble, and with both of us being kts i think we succeeded
    really? you call that trouble? :( i r disaapoint

:)
  • More like Twilight vs SweetWater (and also NA when convenient)

Why is NA bashing 1:5 repeatedly?
  • October 13, 15:23:14 Our kingdom SmartBear (1:5) bravely defended against Monty (2:3) and lost 502 planets.
    October 13, 15:23:11 Our kingdom SmartBear (1:5) bravely defended against ZxBiohazardZx (1:6) and lost 585 planets.
    October 13, 14:23:12 Our kingdom SmartBear (1:5) bravely defended against Catch 22 (1:2) and lost 684 planets.
    October 13, 21:00:24 Our kingdom Chess Master (1:5) bravely defended against Oceanic (1:7) and lost 1,502 planets.
    October 13, 22:46:55 Our kingdom SmartBear (1:5) bravely defended against EpiC (1:9) and lost 507 planets.
    October 13, 12:41:25 Our kingdom Rowdy Yates (1:5) bravely defended against mercers boyfriend (2:3) and lost 778 planets.
    October 14, 02:03:43 Our kingdom Rowdy Yates (1:5) bravely defended against mercers boyfriend (2:3) and lost 755 planets.
    October 14, 05:10:36 Our kingdom Raeker (1:5) bravely defended against Catch 22 (1:2) and lost 688 planets.
    October 14, 05:27:21 Our kingdom Raeker (1:5) bravely defended against ZxBiohazardZx (1:6) and lost 557 planets.
    October 14, 07:26:02 Our kingdom SmartBear (1:5) bravely defended against Catch 22 (1:2) and lost 460 planets.

all successful hits came from NA :)

Show news/stat lines of bashes?

You have a big kingdom there, Chessmaster, and some big guys. You can do sector retals...you are a big sector.

For bashing: kindly show who is bashing...post it here, I will send to NA and tell them to stop. Just post sector news, then sizes comparison.

Or just pm me, I landed in NA sector, I might be able to send a message to stop both sides.

Now, if its another issue ( personal grudge or so) I won't be able to help.
    ~I'm just a messenger, don't shoot me~
  • October 14, 07:26:02 Our kingdom SmartBear (1:5) bravely defended against Catch 22 (1:2) and lost 460 planets.

smart 5k land
    catch - 25k land :D
  • ramyrezzz: Sorry, I was in the AF earlier, and they have alliance issue with Smartbear, related to war. I cannot confirm if he is KT or not. Bring it up to your alliance, see if they might have explanations.

I can however, ask the alliance for that hit and see what is the respond.
    Thanks.
  • its ok ;) dont bother please.

just saying...
  • edited October 2014
    October 14, 05:10:36 Our kingdom Raeker (1:5) bravely defended against Catch 22 (1:2) and lost 688 planets.
    October 14, 05:27:21 Our kingdom Raeker (1:5) bravely defended against ZxBiohazardZx (1:6) and lost 557 planets.
    October 14, 09:15:06 Our kingdom Raeker (1:5) bravely defended against Seiko (1:2) and lost 564 planets.

First one I had 6.8k land, Catch 22 had ~24k land.

Second one wasn't a bash and I dont mind it so much but im still posting it because Bio is in NA

Third one was a huge bash I had 5.6k land and Seiko had ~32k land
  • October 14, 02:03:43 Our kingdom Rowdy Yates (1:5) bravely defended against mercers boyfriend (2:3) and lost 755 planets.

This is the second bash on Rowdy from mercers boyfriend.

It cool how when you run the universe common etiquette is just tossed out the window. If you want more people to play SK you cant play like this. New people will never want to stay if all the veteran players say "Never bash never bash you cant bash" and them they all start bashing when they feel like it.
  • You can bash.. In war.

Thats a terrible message to send out to the rest of the uni NA. But the "to big to fail" mind set comes in here. I am sure you wouldnt be strutting around like this if you were not so solid/big.
  • Blood I actually wrote a format for bash. and war , KT, grudges are out of bash format.

Bash is for random grabs only.