Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Sweetwater]vs[Twilight]

edited October 2014 in General
October 12, 19:57:50 the [Sweetwater] alliance has declared war with the [Twilight] alliance.

2 [Twilight] 27,613,912 5,522,782
3 [Sweetwater] 21,977,243 4,395,448

Comments

• Oh you a fast one. lol
  • o thats exciting.

be grateful that NA has us to farm, so you can war without interruption until we are killed off :D
  • It would be great if NA stayed out, Sweetwater started with a little less nw and NA has already commanded the round so hopefully the wee folk can have their war to themselves
  • If Sweetwater and Twilight are wee folk.. what is Mythic?
  • wee wee folks?
  • I think I'll start a war with the wee wee folk then. Nightangles and happyending Vs Mythic.
  • Its a trap NA backs Mythic
  • Mythic is a City-State.
  • Just so its known. Sweetwater declared because they are protecting Bashers and gang bangers. juuuust sayin.
  • Looks like the NW are almost same, hope the kingdom within are also are fair sizes that gives it fighting chance. That will be interesting to see.
  • Just so its known. Sweetwater declared because they are protecting Bashers and gang bangers. juuuust sayin.
    just wondering. who bashed and who gang banged?
    just wondering. who bashed and who gang banged?
    Lenovo bashed a lot, all over the uni. And countrycane was pretty easy land and kid rolled him pretty good. There weren't repercussions after the first hit so he went in for seconds, then thirds, and finally fourths....

Sweetwater absorbed the kt on Lenovo but not a second free one.
  • i hope sweetwater gets farmed then
  • edited October 2014
    so lenovo bashed and got kted, but kid just rolled a non bash kd a bunch?

edit: what 3 kds did the gang bang ?
  • Just kid, not really a gangbang. The lenovo kt was annoying but was understood; however kt'ing kid just because he hit a guy 4 times in 2 days that was easy land, that's no good
  • So bloods reason he posted above is basically a lie?
  • So bloods reason he posted above is basically a lie?
    one man gang bang? idk LOL.
  • The Second Kt Bashed X2 Different Kds. He Multi TapPed (FoUr Times) . AndHe Was Asked To Stop But Kept Going.
  • 45 Our kingdom CountryCane () bravely defended against kid above very gay () and lost 255 planets.
    October 11, 07:43:12 Our kingdom CountryCane () bravely defended against kid above very gay () and lost 233 planets.
    October 11, 21:42:05 Our kingdom CountryCane () bravely defended against kid above very gay () and lost 226 planets.
    October 12, 11:47:58 Our kingdom CountryCane () bravely defended against kid above very gay () and lost 207 planets. ---- This one was a bash also.

And a bash

October 9, 16:55:33 Our kingdom Legacy of Airquake () bravely defended against kid above very gay () and lost 160 planets.
  • Kt both bashing bitches
  • Kt both bashing bitches
    Just quit again
  • Just kid, not really a gangbang. The lenovo kt was annoying but was understood; however kt'ing kid just because he hit a guy 4 times in 2 days that was easy land, that's no good
    landfat kd, or just plain show off?
  • 2 hits got him a warning. the third would have been a retal... but we cant retal him. 4th was a bash and another bash was brought to light shortly after.

regardless of landfat short of suicide he shouldnt have been hit by kid so many times.
  • edited October 2014
    except there was never any warning sent, ever. the kd had 25k lds on 2500 land.

also what was the other bash that was brought to light?
  • Warning was sent to the SL and the kid. I saw the message. And the bash that is posted above. please read.
  • "4th was a bash and another bash was brought to light shortly after. "

does that not imply there was another? maybe you should read what you type.

Also there was never a message sent to kid you dont need to lie about stuff, if you wanna kt then do it. Just dont make up silly stuff. Oh and if you havent figured it out thats my kd so i know there was no message.
  • Oh, the AL posted a message telling us. Can you disband btw. make it easy? kthanks.

Also. Read further up.

October 12, 11:47:58 Our kingdom CountryCane () bravely defended against kid above very gay () and lost 207 planets. ---- This one was a bash also.

And a bash

October 9, 16:55:33 Our kingdom Legacy of Airquake () bravely defended against kid above very gay () and lost 160 planets.
  • My bad. he sent it to the AL and SL. Same person tho. lol
  • Rel givin a shit about SK. Is this 2004 or am I dreamin
  • Rel givin a shit about SK. Is this 2004 or am I dreamin
    I wish it was 2004 :(