Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pokemon

2»

Comments

• all this is making me want to buy one again
  • i dont understand why anyone uses mewtwo

by the time u get mewtwo the game's over already

i liked training my butterfree and using sleep powder to catch pokemon :O
  • mew is considered a hack, mewtwo can be obtained via fair game, Mew only via hacking
  • mew is considered a hack, mewtwo can be obtained via fair game, Mew only via hacking
    actually I had a legit mew when I was in the 3rd grade, they gave him out at pokemon events

yeah i know, i was like the coolest kid ever
  • edited October 2014
    He's in the pokedex. I remember the LVL 255 arcananine I had at one point...

He was hax
  • hes in pokedex but can only be obtained via trickery and therefor doesnt count. the reason it was in was because of promotional bla bla and not for actual use. the 2 methods described in the link are related to HexEditing that Gameshark uses to add a pokemon for you (with corruption) but then in a game-exploit way (by not defeating a certain trainer a certain bit isnt written allowing for the other mechanics that rely on pseudo random to kick in and abuse it, generating any pokemon you so please as long as you prevent yourself from defeating certain ID's (not all pokemon can be done that way due to mandatory trainers to get to places, but some non-blue or red ones can be found in that way
  • edited October 2014
    hes in pokedex but can only be obtained via trickery and therefor doesnt count. the reason it was in was because of promotional bla bla and not for actual use. the 2 methods described in the link are related to HexEditing that Gameshark uses to add a pokemon for you (with corruption) but then in a game-exploit way (by not defeating a certain trainer a certain bit isnt written allowing for the other mechanics that rely on pseudo random to kick in and abuse it, generating any pokemon you so please as long as you prevent yourself from defeating certain ID's (not all pokemon can be done that way due to mandatory trainers to get to places, but some non-blue or red ones can be found in that way
    no.. they did mall tours for the game and you could legit get a mew for going. but now you would need a time machine lol
  • I have a legit mew, from the mall events.

Though I have another mew in newer pokemon from gamestop stuff
  • i had one.. some punk stole my gameboy out of my backpack

i cried
  • i had one.. some punk stole my gameboy out of my backpack

i cried

this happened last night didnt it?
  • this morning at recess :(
  • :: Gives glo a cookie.::
  • On a lighter note, I just put a Gameboy + Pokemon game which includes the rare Mew up for sale on eBay. Acquired it this morning. Bit sticky but otherwise good condition.
  • You bought it? Or you put it up for sale?

How much? I WANT IT